I think that if warriors get gladiator support spec, they should get ress based on screaming into a body with rage to bring the person back from the dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    What if you support healers to heal more? Or better?
    That would be weird considering how healing works. Shaman (or at least they used to) and Disc are already a bit of Support because of their buffs but that's it. I think Support will be a spectrum complex in the future. There's a big grey area between a normal dps & what Augmentation does.

Bard is such a unique thing in Wow considering we have thrash metal bands. I expect them to be be Tank/Healer/SupportDPS when they're eventually added. In fact I think Aug was supposed to test out the entire concept & when they said "more in the future" regarding support specs, I think they either meant for a new class entirely, or specifically for Demon Hunters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Merithra has a son
    Because Merithra was being groomed to be the new Aspect just in case. It might be a royal jelly situation.
    Last edited by Ersula; 2023-10-09 at 04:28 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Well Done Steak View Post
    You can't have 2 healers in 5 man's or 3s
    Well maybe it's time to work on party sizes. I mean there is no slot for support classes in dungeon finder. The slots are still based on the holy trinity.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Just have their heals be capped at 5 people while giving them abilities that boost the hps of their fellow healers, so it's heal for heal that still works in 5 man dungeon content without other heals?
    Isn't that just a better healer? If a mythic team is running four healers, that's one healer per 5-man group. So wouldn't four support healers be healing about the same amount as a regular healer + boosting each other's healing + boosting self healing?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    That would be weird considering how healing works. Shaman (or at least they used to) and Disc are already a bit of Support because of their buffs but that's it. I think Support will be a spectrum complex in the future. There's a big grey area between a normal dps & what Augmentation does.

Bard is such a unique thing in Wow considering we have thrash metal bands. I expect them to be be Tank/Healer/SupportDPS when they're eventually added. In fact I think Aug was supposed to test out the entire concept & when they said "more in the future" regarding support specs, I think they either meant for a new class entirely, or specifically for Demon Hunters.
    Demon Hunter needs another spec for sure. They are really the odd one out now. Plus it would be a way to make them relevant in the story again. They look for an find new power to wield. Maybe even against a new enemy. Hell, they are also the most limited non-evoker class.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Of course you can. Should is a different matter.

Though Augmentation already empowers healers as well as DPS, so the whole discussion is silly anyway.
    Aug mainly empowers DPS, with a few tank and healer boons as bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    Why is there a conflict between Alex and Tyr? Because Alex let Vyra join the dragons, or because Alex is about to abandon the path of the titans?
    I mean, he can easily take those choices as her starting to become corrupted. It was pointed by the writers (Koranos' line after the memory) that he fears the corruption of the Aspects for a reason.
    Last edited by Zers Editor; 2023-10-09 at 04:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Just have their heals be capped at 5 people while giving them abilities that boost the hps of their fellow healers, so it's heal for heal that still works in 5 man dungeon content without other heals?
    A healer that can only heal 5 players at once?.... That's ass.

Aug can still work and single target while buffing multiple players.

No, guys just keep support as DPS, we don't need to overcomplicate how support works.

Healing is already a form of "support" by definition anyway.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Terremer View Post
    a bow specialization would be interesting for them
    Something a bit closer to the Diablo Demon Hunter?

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    The "canon wielders" are just random NPCs meant to represent the other Champions. And the fight against Illidan predates WoD. No, they most likely will not, as they have taken pains to give some way to identify the player characters specificially.
    They aren’t random NPC’s they are all lore characters and while the Illidan fight predates Wod the Illidan novel does not coming out near the launch of legion and it’s reframes the fight to put Mieve at the front and giving her the killing blow. They also do the same thing in Chronicles vol3 for every raid they mention which I want to say came out in BFA.

So there likely to stick with how they handled it around legion when we actually get books that cover the events.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Something a bit closer to the Diablo Demon Hunter?
    Warcraft Demon Hunters are just Blood and Night elves of all kinds picked up for Demon Hunter training so having an archer spec for them does make sense.

I can already see the artwork they'd use for the Bard specs:

Mosh (Tank)

Thrash (Support DPS)

Ballad (Healing)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicpreds View Post
    Those are not actually the canon wielders. They're just NPCs placed within the cutscenes since they can't replicate random players outta nowhere with the artifacts that way.
    Blizzard has a ton of quest with NPC’s meant to represent other random players, literally nothing stoped them from doing it again for that cutscene.

These are the canon wielders.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by milkmustache View Post
    I wonder what the possibility is of Erinethria's brood in the West being some form of rethought Dragonriders of Loreth'Aran. They were notably absent from mention this expansion.
    VERY likely, as they are not at all included in the Dragonriding expansion. I thought they would pop up in the dream but them escaping west makes sense (they were the farthest west Nelf settlement AFAIK).

And are never ever getting an expansion without Nelves in a major role ever again anyway. Unless they turned into Jinyu?

7+ Year Old Account
    Sure but they ALWAYS either interpret it as your character, or as an unknown NPC with a generic set on them. It's not actually another player or anything like that. So, in a way, you're right but you're also wrong. My point still stands regarding the artifacts
    Yes it always is unknown NPC and again there is no reason they couldn’t have done that again instead of using actual lore character, they wouldn’t even need to give said NPC’s name just use the order hall titles like death lord.

The fact that they instead choose to use actual characters shows us who they want to use in canon.

So what did they bring her back for?
    We're still waiting to see.

7+ Year Old Account
    They used actual lore characters to give the class halls a proper representation without needing to create random "heroes".
    And again if they wanted you the “random
    Hero” to actually be the character with these items in the lore they would have made more “random hero’s” to represent that just like they did else where in legion like with thunder fury.

But they didn’t they used lore characters because that’s what they want the canon to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    Blizzard has a ton of quest with NPC’s meant to represent other random players, literally nothing stoped them from doing it again for that cutscene.

These are the canon wielders.
    So how do you explain that Liadrin has not canonically wielded Ashbringer at any point in time? You're projecting your own headcanon interpretation on Blizzard there. These characters only ever hold the artifacts in that one cutscene, and you never get all of them, either. They are not the canon wielders. They're solely there so you don't stand on the ship by yourself like a dork.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    Yes it always is unknown NPC and again there is no reason they couldn’t have done that again instead of using actual lore character, they wouldn’t even need to give said NPC’s name just use the order hall titles like death lord.
    They actually do. Seems you missed that. If they talk about the canonical DK champion from Legion, it's "the Deathlord". Not the guy holding the DK artifact being drained into the sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Murlocos View Post
    We're still waiting to see.
    to sell her murlock pet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    I can already see the artwork they'd use for the Bard specs:

Mosh (Tank)

Thrash (Support DPS)

Ballad (Healing)
    Can't see tank n heals links.

Also what's a fourth?