15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post

The last few seconds sounds like the new login screen music with a new reverb rapid clashing sound at the peak of the motif. Very storm like, like rolling thunder. ~1:00
    that is 100% a new version of the typical log in screen you are right... could they maybe play it during the going live soon for Blizzcon?

Edit: at 0:56 it says khan modan 100% dwarf xpack confirmed

Edit2: might actually be for rumble here is an continuation of the sound it seems on this page: https://news.blizzard.com/en-gb/warc...is-on-sale-now
    Last edited by flan1337; 2023-10-09 at 11:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebonn View Post
    No one else said anything but I laughed pretty hard at this. Can’t believe the infallible one was wrong….
    Uh I never said the BlizzCon mount was the Algarian Stormrider. I said the BlizzCon mount could be a hint that 11.0 is an elemental expansion.

As for the Algarian Stormrider, I said it is likely an air elemental due to a similar mob in the Storm Peaks. Whether or not that turns out to be true has yet to be seen.

OT: The NE on top of the BlizzCon mount wearing dragon riding gear is interesting. Perhaps they plan on expanding dynamic flying to Elemental mounts?

1+ Year Old Account
    There's no way people are this clueless. The "datamining" literally says "Heroic" in front of "Algarian Stormrider." The Algarian Stormrider is clearly part of the 11.0 pre-order.

Quote Originally Posted by Imotbh View Post
    It was never supposed to be from Blizzcon but from the expansion itself. We've known that from the start.
    Certain individuals were trying to say it wouldn't be a Dwarf-centric expansion but instead an elemental-centric expansion after the image of the mount from Blizzcon went out. Now that that is ruled out, the gryphon textures are the safest bet for the Stormrider mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Sauredfangs View Post
    So I guess that storm mount isnt the Algarian Stormrider mount
    Why would it be? We know from the Achievement title it's for the Collector's Edition of the expansion, as the Achievement name is literally "Heroic Edition: Algarian Stormrider".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    There's no way people are this clueless. The "datamining" literally says "Heroic" in front of "Algarian Stormrider." The Algarian Stormrider is clearly part of the 11.0 pre-order.
    This thread is filled with people who have regularly been unable to properly understand explicit text in a 3-paragraph story found in an in-game book, this shouldn't be surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post
    Nothing to do with Expac, this is the general "Blizzard" theme that almost every other Blizzcon reward uses. Just like the polar bear mount (both of them actually) and the Yeti Costume. When it was first teased it was pretty obvious this was a "Blizzard" elemental for that base Blizzard Blizzcon theme.

The only time a Blizzcon reward ended up being a teaser was the Gunship/Zeppelin mounts in 2017, the same Blizzcon BfA was revealed. Even then, I think that more just happened to work out, as the year prior they had done Horde/Alliance Murlocs, and the year after was the infamous Faction capes, so they were already on a Horde/Alliance streak.

Every other time it's been a reference to an expansion/patch already announced, or the "Blizzard" theme.
    hi. i was mostly joking. The only link the blizzcon bundle could have with the new expansion is the elemental mount, but just because we're speculating 11.0 is going to be an elemental themed expansion.

5+ Year Old Account
    Why was Stiven facepalming last week, did anything come of that?

The Patient
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Oh, you’re so right!! The animation does make it more fun haha.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's hilarious.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

I couldn't find any text on the bundle page saying if the bundle goes away at some date, the last bundle for blizzconline had a date and eventually went on sale before it went away hoping this one does too to get it for a little bit cheaper even if I have to wait a while.

5+ Year Old Account
    The elemental model for a mount is always a pass for me. Just covers too much of the screen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    I think the bundle is definitely worth it in monetary value if you play 2 or more of the games there's rewards for, but not if you e.g. just play WoW.
    Yeah, I havent decided if im getting yet. Gonna wait to see what they announce for all the games this year first.

Also, does anyone know if you can stack battlepass unlocks? I have a diablo 4 BP unused, and if I buy this will I have 2, or will it overwrite one?

Well no big surprise the Frost elemental is NOT the Algarian Stormrider.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2023-10-09 at 11:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zebir95 View Post
    https://twitter.com/Stiven_SRB/statu...20220043501723

the pet has a really nice animation
    Well that's adorable isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by flan1337 View Post
    that is 100% a new version of the typical log in screen you are right... could they maybe play it during the going live soon for Blizzcon?

Edit2: might actually be for rumble here is an continuation of the sound it seems on this page: https://news.blizzard.com/en-gb/warc...is-on-sale-now
    But its specifically the login music screen. Good catch on the Khaz modan, didn't even notice that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by flan1337 View Post

Khaz Modan could mean nothing, or it could be a little cheeky include if we do go to Khaz Algar. No way to know, but very cheeky blizz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    I legitimately have no idea where people got the notion that the BlizzCon mount was the same as the Algarian Stormrider. It's quite bizarre.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    I legitimately have no idea where people got the notion that the BlizzCon mount was the same as the Algarian Stormrider. It's quite bizarre.
    Yes. Very bizarre.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Well Done Steak View Post
    I mean I think that's a bit of a stretchy assumption just because evokers have a lust.
    Not really. You should consider that support specs are going to be limited to a very small number of classes. Probably 3-4. If we include Evokers, that leaves 3 classes, and Bloodlust/Heroism is a very powerful support effect.

That said, you could be correct that they wouldn't use that criteria. However, I still believe you're only looking at 3 additional classes getting support. There's also the possibility of Blizzard dropping a new class in 11.0 with a support spec, and then them releasing an additional support spec for another class mid-expansion. This may occur because I don't believe they're going to allow Augmentation to be the only support spec in the game beyond Dragonflight.