PTR realms will remain offline overnight:
    Originally Posted by Zorbrix
    PTR Realms will remain offline for tonight while we work to deploy this week’s update. We plan on having them back online tomorrow. Apologies for any inconvenience.
    (but i am staying up for an hour or two more regardless because this bit me in the ass before)

Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    Yeah, nothing he is saying is interesting to us, agreed. I'm mostly using this post as a similar, driving force we are all feeling right now...the HYPE for Blizzcon!
    It's really not a good idea to stoke that fire just for the sake of doing so. That path only leads to greater disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicpreds View Post
    This next build is gonna take a bit, and it's being hyped up a ton? Hmmm

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe we'll test out Fyr'alath, and maybe test out the new dynamic/static flight fire owl mount?
    "hyped up a ton"

*literally 1 guy on twitter who is probably excited about something he worked on becoming testable*

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    "hyped up a ton"

*literally 1 guy on twitter who is probably excited about something he worked on becoming testable*
    **and who might just be referring to PTR for the next patch

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    **and who might just be referring to PTR for the next patch
    ...yeah, let's not get excited over that. Now that is something that sets one up for disappointment.

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    It's really not a good idea to stoke that fire just for the sake of doing so. That path only leads to greater disappointment.
    If people get disappointed from a twitter (x) post that I link because I'm excited about Blizzcon, that's not my problem. People overhyping/creating false "expectations" is also not my problem. I'll be HYPE and excited regardless of what gets announced. I can't control how others react/feel from something I or others may or may not post.

- - - Updated - - -

Not a jab at your comment either, by the way. Logically, your comment is true and correct. However, I also can't control how others will react to something posted. What I find "interesting/HYPE" may very well be boring to others.

The PTR build is dataminable, stuff should be showing up soon although notes/deploy likely won't be until tomorrow.

Do you think there's a chance that Blizzard is gonna resurrect some of the Teldrassil NPCs with the new tree?

Quote Originally Posted by Santandame View Post
    What evidence?

I’ve not seen the evidence in your reply to Makorus above. Just that the Dwarves themselves are known as Stormriders and not the Gryphons. But that isn’t evidence that the Algarian Stormrider isn’t a Gryphon. Is your evidence the Stirmrider Elemental from content around 15 years old? Why does that have more credence than content that’s more recent at 5 years old. What makes a Stormrider a Stormrider? We don’t know. We do have evidence that’s been datamined from the Trading Post in regards to the Stormrider’s Arsenal. Is your belief that it will deck us out to look like the below?

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Stormrider

It’s likely the concept of Dragonriding will carry over, so it’s likely the pre order mount will have those mechanics. Can you see the above elemental not looking silly whilst using the current dragonriding abilities & mechanics?
    Also weren't gryphons getting added as dynamic flight enabled mounts at some point in the past in data mining

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Underbottom View Post
    Do you think there's a chance that Blizzard is gonna resurrect some of the Teldrassil NPCs with the new tree?
    Incoming Genn's wife comes in and convinces her husband to stop holding a grudge because we can't have conflict

I'm just ready for new talents

I get that a lot of classes have gotten reworks but WW plays the same as back in Legion and I miss fun

The new Aquatic Form option is a Nae'dra (Wavewhisker), neat.

Holy fuck!!!

Lots of new Druid customizations!!!
    Technically, that's very few new customisations... but the wording suggests they're planning to have all forms work like character customisation instead of only discrete forms.

Technically, that's very few new customisations... but the wording suggests they're planning to have all forms work like character customisation instead of only discrete forms.
    The wording suggests a lot of them are the existing racial forms. Are they giving the racial form options to everyone? in that case druids for all here we come.

RIP the Cat Raptor cat form dream. Travel form only.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    The wording suggests a lot of them are the existing racial forms. Are they giving the racial form options to everyone? in that case druids for all here we come.
    Not necessarily. The interesting part is the change from it simply being form selection to them explicitly stated as "Full Transformations". Now that could just be a consistentcy change, but it'd be kinda pointless if Full Transformations are all there is anyway. No point in specifying if there's nothing to confuse it with in the first place.

Racial forms may just be included because it covers all forms. This doesn't suggest any change in requirements to use them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Don't think so. Thats just all available forms/options. What you can choose will be dependend on your character. This includes race and things like achievements, glyphs and tomes (or runes? i don't remember how the new items are called that unlock some of the 10.2 forms)

Sure, but I like the idea of them being used for all races.
    I don't. Especially for the ones that are very specific to the nature of Druidism for that race, like Kul Tiran and Zandalari. It would not make sense for other races to have those.

I don't. Especially for the ones that are very specific to the nature of Druidism for that race, like Kul Tiran and Zandalari. It would not make sense for other races to have those.
    My Gnome Druid from Ungoro says "let me turn into a dinosaur"

Permanent Augment Rune Added which for SL BFA Legion and WoD was all final tier additions, so very likely this is indeed the last new raid of dragonflight.