Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    No 10.3 is pretty much guaranteed at this point, with devs saying that WoW will take most screen time during Blizzcon.
    Considering after Shadowlands reveal, they basically had nothing to show, I doubt that. The Warcraft coverage will be split among talking about the new expansion & showing off 10.3. The Augment rune is likely due to the last reputation of the expansion being added in 10.2 and I expect 10.3 to have a raid like Dragon Soul.

UPDATE: The Rune is twice the price of the normal perma-rune. Who wants to bet that's because it's supposed to last 2 raids instead of 1?
    Last edited by Ersula; 2023-10-11 at 06:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by milkmustache View Post
    If you're referring to this, I'm unsure. Could be a good find. Storm is capitalized. Maybe the Primal Storm events? It looks like it was added in 10.0.
    I was referring to that yea. If it did mean the primal storms, wouldn't there be information on how the gear is acquired? IE sold by a vendor or etc. Some wowhead comments talk about how it hasn't appeared in game yet. You can also see the set existing on live in the adventure guide -> sets tab as a cloth wearing class

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Considering after Shadowlands reveal, they basically had nothing to show, I doubt that. The Warcraft coverage will be split among talking about the new expansion & showing off 10.3. The Augment rune is likely due to the last reputation of the expansion being added in 10.2 and I expect 10.3 to have a raid like Dragon Soul.
    Honestly we'd have a lot more patches with tangible content if blizzard and players agreed we don't need a new zone every patch, because we really don't

On PTR you can't mount up as a Moonkin anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Selorian View Post
    There is no support role, it's just a DPS that does its damage differently.

- - - Updated - - -

Enhancement and Elemental both utilize all 4 elements. Restoration is the only spec that's really focused on an element
    All shaman specs can utilize all 4 elements. But each spec so far is represented by one primarily, as you can see with ascendance.

Enh is air, ele is fire, and resto is water. So we're missing earth.

It's kinda like how monk specs are represented by the celestials yet have spells for all 4.

WW has FSK for example despite being modeled after Xuen

Quote Originally Posted by KyleEverett View Post
    This happens on live aswell, I thought it was a bug because it honestly already annoys me to heck when I drop off my mount and Moon/Starfire then hard cast my starfall only to realise im still in base form, I thought it was because I am using Glyph of stars but this now seems intended, I've reported it so many times.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinnhead View Post
    I was referring to that yea. If it did mean the primal storms, wouldn't there be information on how the gear is acquired? IE sold by a vendor or etc. Some wowhead comments talk about how it hasn't appeared in game yet. You can also see the set existing on live in the adventure guide -> sets tab as a cloth wearing class
    Probably just world gear intended to go along with Elemental Storms but that they ultimately scrapped.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade711 View Post
    So… given the context that Fyrakk is (likely) the final boss of the expansion, I have the opinion that Dawn of the Infinite should have been a raid.

That way we still could have gotten the Iridikron “final boss” but we ended up deciding/having to change those events and save Nozdormu/prevent Murozond from rising.
    Agree. How cool it would be to have the raid split in two parts, with one centered around revisiting major events in Warcraft story, and the second with a temple of time with sandy aesthethics, things upside down like Karazhan and skybox from Caverns of Time. I'd love it. Really, really love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade711 View Post
    So… given the context that Fyrakk is (likely) the final boss of the expansion, I have the opinion that Dawn of the Infinite should have been a raid.

That way we still could have gotten the Iridikron “final boss” but we ended up deciding/having to change those events and save Nozdormu/prevent Murozond from rising.
    Well actually, that would have been the shit. That cinematic would have been good as an ending as well for the expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiriastrasza View Post
    This happens on live aswell, I thought it was a bug because it honestly already annoys me to heck when I drop off my mount and Moon/Starfire then hard cast my starfall only to realise im still in base form, I thought it was because I am using Glyph of stars but this now seems intended, I've reported it so many times.

I mount up as Moonkin all the time, if they remove that… there’ll be trouble.

10+ Year Old Account
    We'll buy tokens to buy the Augment Rune, don't worry Blizzard

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm a bit upset that there is no other red colored Moonkin option besides the raid reward.

Mkaes all the base options clash with my characters look.

Quote Originally Posted by KyleEverett View Post
    Gotta be a bug.
    You can still mount up with Glyph of the Stars on.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    I'm a bit upset that there is no other red colored Moonkin option besides the raid reward.

Mkaes all the base options clash with my characters look.

Gotta be a bug.
    You can still mount up with Glyph of the Stars on.
    Just get the raid reward than, or is that locked to one customization?

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    Well actually, that would have been the shit. That cinematic would have been good as an ending as well for the expansion.
    Almost makes me wonder whether Megadungeons is about to encounter the same issues that plagued the ICC and Dragon Soul dungeons. Having to think of a concept for a dungeon players expect will inevitably lead to having to pinch ideas from what could have been a raid.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Zebir95 View Post
    they hired 200 more people to work on the game. what are they doing?

Also, it is the lowest amount of content they've ever made. they just cut content from major patches to spread it out in those mini patches.

No way they only planned 2 major patches. they're trying to pull another wod, but this time they can't afford it. wow is not doing great and 1 year without content would be a death sentence.
    We have 2 new zones in the lifespan of the first patch and 3 forms of assault/invasions
    Compare to even 7.1 which had extra suramar stuff and 1 new zone
    8.1 which only had assaults and a new warfront
    9.1 which had one zone and assaults

They aren't shotgunning Content at us then leaving 5 months of nothing anymore

As for the 200 new hires
    They've also had layoffs
    Wildfires
    A pseudo union
    Those tend to slow stuff down

The more I look at the story the less I'm convinced that we are getting a November release or that Amirdrassil is the final raid. We will definitely have fated season though.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebron View Post
    Agree. How cool it would be to have the raid split in two parts, with one centered around revisiting major events in Warcraft story, and the second with a temple of time with sandy aesthethics, things upside down like Karazhan and skybox from Caverns of Time. I'd love it. Really, really love it.
    Honestly still so disappointed in the dungeon having half the bosses be bronze/infinite Dragon themed, and not more stuff centered around old lore.

Could easily have replaced the sand boss and Morchie for two bosses in other areas.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Foreign Exchange Ztudent View Post
    Fyrakks Death Cinematic if it is the final raid is said to have a very epic ending by the Lead Narrative Designer Steve Danuser. So something will inevitably happen that isn't just Fyrakks' death and collapse on the floor. (Could be referring to 10.2.5/10.2.7 stuff tho)
    The Aspects arrive to help, the Tree blesses them and they finish Fyrakk off?

Bloodsail Admiral Foreign Exchange Ztudent's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zers Editor View Post
    The Aspects arrive to help, the Tree blesses them and they finish Fyrakk off?
    Not sure if that constitutes epic ending that players will resonate with, but perhaps.
    I no longer reply to quotations beyond if you're asking a genuine question or have a non-confrontational stance.

Nihil.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Honestly still so disappointed in the dungeon having half the bosses be bronze/infinite Dragon themed, and not more stuff centered around old lore.

Could easily have replaced the sand boss and Morchie for two bosses in other areas.
    Yeah I find this dungeon to be a bit a waste of potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Trazzle View Post
    I mount up as Moonkin all the time, if they remove that… there’ll be trouble.
    I'd be willing to accept it if Flight Form gets Dynamic Flight. But not before that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post

The story is literally about the Infinite attacking the place. If anything, there's curiously many non-infinite bosses.