Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    I don't even know who this is.

Dragonflight had such a forgettable cast of characters imo.
    The Blood Elf orphan from Childrens' Week that the Bronze dragonkin want to attack when you take her to CoT for "crimes she hasn't comitted yet" or something. She became Liadrin's adopted daughter/student.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    I don't even know who this is.

Dragonflight had such a forgettable cast of characters imo.
    She was predicted to have important actions with bronze dragons in BC. She was a child

She grew up in Dragonflight, she should have become like Anduin who grows

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    The Blood Elf orphan from Childrens' Week that the Bronze dragonkin want to attack when you take her to CoT for "crimes she hasn't comitted yet" or something. She became Liadrin's adopted daughter/student.
    That does sound like something that could be interesting. And relevant to the dragons.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    That does sound like something that could be interesting. And relevant to the dragons.
    I'm sure they'll loop it back into a CoT dungeon eventually.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiriastrasza View Post
    Thank you, I got the same sentiment from everyone I know aswell because they actively quit the game a guild of 80 or so people just all of a sudden quit soon after Zaralek opening a majority of them saying it was dull and boring leaving only 2-3 of us actively logging in and I only log in because my sub is still active til the end of Nov, if the next expansion even utters anything Underground its game over from me, I can't even get my husband to play it with me.
    DF raids weren't awe-inspiring to begin with. Indoor elementals, with fire dominating most of the instance, are redundant.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    She was shown in one of the Blood Elf only quests in Shadowlands. The one that gave the blood knight recolour of the Antorus paladin set.

The story seemed to all but scream at the player that the plotline with her and the dragons would finally be explained.
    Weird that nothing has come off it so far.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account
    They lost a great opportunity to have some outdoor small raid with dragonriding or a small time related raid alongside Dawn of the Infinite tbh

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    I'm sure they'll loop it back into a CoT dungeon eventually.
    Yes. They will surely write something remotely interesting eventually.

Salandria is a blood knight. DF is incredibly faction and race agnostic. The expansion story is probably also a two-parter with Iridikron and Ysera in the next expansion. Maybe Murozond too?

Makes sense they would not use her in an expansion that's heavily meant to be it's own thing with as few ties to old lore as possible (besides Nelves). Same goes for the Draenei orphan who got the exact same warning Salandria did.

Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    DF raids weren't awe-inspiring to begin with. Indoor elementals, with fire dominating most of the instance, are redundant.
    Agreed, but an Underground expansion would be exactly the same, I mean who wants to deal with more elements for a second expansion in a row, im pretty sure the playerbase is elemental fatigued.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    She was shown in one of the Blood Elf only quests in Shadowlands. The one that gave the blood knight recolour of the Antorus paladin set.

The story seemed to all but scream at the player that the plotline with her and the dragons would finally be explained.
    Weird that nothing has come off it so far.
    Just like everything else. Blizzard needs to change its storytelling style. The whole story from start to finish should be told in 10.0 11.0 and beyond. All future patches should be DLC with a side story.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Well it's relevant to warcraft because it relates to Blingtrons which are a part of Warcraft lore, and because Blizzard themselves introduced the storyline which spanned multiple expansions starting in WoD until things went silent at the end of BFA. So there's probably something there.

Everything else is simply opnion.
    Yeah, my opinion is that it would be a horribly uninteresting main storyline.
    "WoW's storytelling has become increasingly less interesting due to the writers trying to hamfist western-centric liberal ideas into every storyline. They are erasing the interesting and unique warcraft cultures with liberal and western values, rendering them boring and unimaginative." - Floot

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    Havi looks' can have an upgrade too, so it can be him
    Can? maybe. But the other image that OP posted outed the first image as fake. OP was a 2-post account so I linked a post that actually shows off the image.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherry123 View Post
    Just like everything else. Blizzard needs to change its storytelling style. The whole story from start to finish should be told in 10.0 11.0 and beyond. All future patches should be DLC with a side story.
    [IMG]
    I honestly agree, one of the few things I like about FFXIV is the fact the story from each expansion flows so well into the next.

I'm not trolling but you are right it is my opinion that, that sort of content would be garbage
    Don't worry, I was thinking it too as soon as I read him make the comment.
    "WoW's storytelling has become increasingly less interesting due to the writers trying to hamfist western-centric liberal ideas into every storyline. They are erasing the interesting and unique warcraft cultures with liberal and western values, rendering them boring and unimaginative." - Floot

Apparently there are two portals slots on the extended Stormwind portal room without doodads on the PTR.

Amirdrassil and 11.0 capital, or something else?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Floot View Post
    Yeah, my opinion is that it would be a horribly uninteresting main storyline.
    That’s a bizarre position to take considering that it doesn’t (yet) exist, and it’s never been done before. Further, apocalyptic mechanical threats are a rather common trope in fantasy and popular media. Why do you feel it wouldn’t work in WoW?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Look, i want an underground expansion as little as you do, but Mechagon was great side content and the dungeon was fun.

Don't become a Teriz yourself now, one is more than enough.
    Uh where did I ever say that something I didn’t like was garbage, or that people who liked said content were some type of sheep?

15+ Year Old Account
    Agreed, but an Underground expansion would be exactly the same, I mean who wants to deal with more elements for a second expansion in a row, im pretty sure the playerbase is elemental fatigued.
    Exactly. And this is the reason why we wont be in a cave or fighting mainly elementals. I am pretty sure they want a crowd magnet theme. An "OMG BADDIE KILLING TIME" theme. Like... super crazy void lord f'cking up half of azeroth and we must purge em. Or yrel landing with a giant starship and killing all undeads. Or... if it is not a super baddie the only awesome card left is "azeroth reborn", i.e. world revamp
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

10+ Year Old Account
    I get the bad feeling we're getting another elemental focused one, on land though. DF feels like the first part of larger story involving the elements, esp. with the unresolved storylines with the gnolls, Grimtotem, and Iridikron. I'd prefer it be on Kalimdor or EK than a asspulled continent but that's just me growing tired of low bars. At least with the old world we know what to expect.

Maybe that Ai art with the sword in Silithus and the void are hints, but that's just false hope.

Nah I wouldnt take join date as anything as they could have been reading these forums for years like myself before actually joining in.

^^^ This

Ive been reading the MMO-champ forums for over 10+ years now