Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    For me it's Farahlon. I always wanted to see what Netherstorm looked like before it became Netherstorm.
    I may be misremembering but weren’t we told Farahlon would look similar to the Everbloom and was where the Primals on Draenor came from? Which is why the Everbloom storyline was added to Gorgrond as well as that biome because Farahlon was cancelled as well as orc fatigue in Gorgrond?

Ah, just seen this from wowpedia.

“Before they were replaced by the infested, the scrapped plant creatures known as fara were planned to be native to Farahlon.[4]”
    Last edited by Santandame; 2023-10-15 at 08:43 PM.

Holy hell.....this seems legit

I dunno why but this looks very legit

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Not surprising. I guess we’re back to Thrall, Toweliee and Khaz Algar being the biggest hints to 11.0.
    Towellie isn't an official hint. He could be right, he could be wrong.

The most solid hints right now, are these (though it remains to be seen if they're all about 11.0):

• Thrall on the BlizzCon art.
    • In-game books, quotes, and events, such as 'A Song of the Depths', the ones about Avaloren, Khaz Algar, the green dragon who flew west beyond the storm, Eonar's World Tree, Iridikron taking Galakrond's essence, prior whispers from Xal'atath, and so on.
    • The Heroic Edition Algarian Stormrider mount and its associated items.
    • Datamined assets we have yet to see in their proper context, such as the shadowy gryphon, the Storm Rider's Arsenal, the echo dome, Alliance and Horde models.
    • (At least in my opinion) My theory about how the expansions connect as trilogies of sorts, suggesting the Void is up next, along with Thrall, possible world updates, elements, etc.

Anything else, including Towelliee's teases, is false until proven otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Tbf, the rumble day release is so miniscule, i don't really think we should immediately reject it solely because that tiny bit of inaccurate info.
    Technically, it doesn't even contradict it. It just makes the line meaningless. Of course ticketholders can play it; everybody can.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    Are these campaigns being worked on simultaneously, and how long are they? They'd have to be doing these campaigns well ahead of their release to meet that schedule.
    Yeah the WC3 stuff is where the "leak" lost me. I definitely don't believe Blizzard is not only making Reforged free to play, not only redoing its entire art style (which is a very significant endeavor), but is also on top of that planning on pumping out a Blizzard-quality RTS campaign every couple months, when SC2 was their biggest RTS release and had one bonus 9 mission campaign over its lifespan, after the 3 already-planned big parts of its trilogy.

The rest was reasonably plausible, but that one's just big wishful thinking IMO. Even if I'd dearly love to be wrong!
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Technically, it doesn't even contradict it. It just makes the line meaningless. Of course ticketholders can play it; everybody can.
    You're right, we all already know the release information for Rumble so maybe that poster thought it was irrelevant to give info we alrdy know on that game, I still feel this is the best leak yet if not rare knowing so much about multiple products.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worldshaper View Post

The most solid hints right now, are these (though it remains to be seen if they're all about 11.0):

• Thrall on the BlizzCon art.
    • In-game books, quotes, and events, such as 'A Song of the Depths', the ones about Avaloren, Khaz Algar, the green dragon who flew west beyond the storm, Eonar's World Tree, Iridikron taking Galakrond's essence, prior whispers from Xal'atath, and so on.
    • The Heroic Edition Algarian Stormrider mount and its associated items.
    • Datamined assets we have yet to see in their proper context, such as the shadowy gryphon, the Storm Rider's Arsenal, the echo dome, Alliance and Horde models.
    • (At least in my opinion) My theory about how the expansions connect as trilogies of sorts, suggesting the Void is up next, along with Thrall, possible world updates, elements, etc.

Anything else, including Towelliee's teases, is false until proven otherwise.
    Eco dome is imo very likely to be an outland race visual; the models were added in the same build as the racing achievements, for which the Netherstorm ones are very specifically named after the ecodomes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Yeah the WC3 stuff is where the "leak" lost me. I definitely don't believe Blizzard is not only making Reforged free to play, not only redoing its entire art style (which is a very significant endeavor), but is also on top of that planning on pumping out a Blizzard-quality RTS campaign every couple months, when SC2 was their biggest RTS release and had one bonus 9 mission campaign over its lifespan, after the 3 already-planned big parts of its trilogy.

The rest was reasonably plausible, but that one's just big wishful thinking IMO. Even if I'd dearly love to be wrong!
    They said there's going to be a mount for Portal Pass owners which makes no sense.

They also sincerely say Blizzard will release a character in OW whose name sounds like "MAGA"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Syphin33 View Post
    Holy hell.....this seems legit

I dunno why but this looks very legit
    "Long = Legit"

Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post
    They also sincerely say Blizzard will release a character in OW whose name sounds like "MAGA"
    I don't know how to tell you this... he's real, and he's been real for a few years.

https://overwatch.fandom.com/wiki/Mauga

Here's an idea.

What if the next expansion is a world revamp... But of Outland.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferlion View Post
    Here's an idea.

Wrath of the Warlords of Draenor

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    I don't know how to tell you this... he's real, and he's been real for a few years.

https://overwatch.fandom.com/wiki/Mauga
    Well then, my mistake.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post
    They said there's going to be a mount for Portal Pass owners which makes no sense.

Mauga is a canon ow character that they have been planning around for a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferlion View Post
    Here's an idea.

I doubt that.

Blizzard's been evacuating that place for a while now, constantly messaging that the place is falling apart and i doubt they intend to do a third expansion set on Draenor.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2023-10-15 at 09:24 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worldshaper View Post
    TBF, Toweliee’s assertion was backed by the datamined Algarian Stormrider mount that appeared later.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    TBF, Toweliee’s assertion was backed by the datamined Algarian Stormrider mount that appeared later.
    not talking about this post itself. but i saw asmongold talk about toweliee leaking other expansions befor but i dont ever remember him having any leaks or even hints that we didnt know already

Quote Originally Posted by Eeram View Post
    not talking about this post itself. but i saw asmongold talk about toweliee leaking other expansions befor but i dont ever remember him having any leaks or even hints that we didnt know already
    He never does.

If I remember correctly, Towelliee "leaked" Dragonflight saying just: "it's going to be different". So if that's considered a leak, then yeah, he did a fantastic work

I feel like the longer we go without a truly believable "leak", the more people are willing to just give anything the time of day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, his hint was essentially that we're going underground. Thrall, Khaz Algar, and the Chinese leaker thus far all work along those lines.

With the underground rumors persisting my current theory is the surface is going to be stormy and dangerous to be on for long. Imagine if we use the surface to travel dodging storms and tornadoes outside of a few scattered eco domes populated by Ethereals and Brokers who've set up shop long ago on Azeroth.