Quote Originally Posted by Well Done Steak View Post
    How??

Wow takes place in the world... Any parallel tory that happens in warcraft 4 would be happening in wow.
    WoW events only happen on current expansion continent. Plenty of space for parallel games happening on elsewhere in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    I wonder what Vyranoth was doing before or when fyrakk went to suck on that sweet shadowflame, since she was there when Fyrakk was going underground, wouldn't she know the plan already and how shadowflame will be bad for her brother that already was on the brink of madness?

I dunno, they just kinda put her there and act like this generic "ice pissed off lady" and instantly switching sides after very to little of development.

It seems like she didn't care about fyrakk at all to begin with, but maybe i forgot something in the storyline that happened in last patches then my bad.
    Vyranoth switching sides like it happened was just a pathetic move.

I still pray that she is toying with us and that eventually she would betray us. A lost cause, I know, but until Blizzcon I would cling to that hope.
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Pretty sure this is being understated for what is debatably the most urgent threat to all non-elemental life on azeroth ever.
    *all the various things that live underground as the surface world burns*
    Did you hear something?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ChairmanKaga View Post
    Yes. Art direction wise I really enjoyed it.
    Narrative wise I found all the factions the players were aligning with repugnant. All the afterlives seemed terrible. I kept wondering during the expansion if I was supposed to want to be on Sylvanas' side of tearing it all down. I'm derailing here though.
    I love dark gothic shit. Especially if it involves vampires.
    I mean I published a vampire novel which is kinda telling.
    The Blood Knight release in Immortal and the new season in Diablo IV makes me very happy.
    And i hope that if Denathrius gets out of that sword, we will have more vampire stuff.
    And yes, i have a half baked expansion concept for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    A lot of publishers asked the same thing about a single player RPG with no battle pass or any of that crap. But BG3 is a blast. There is no reason to assume an RTS can't work.
    RPGs have never been out of favour. Publishers just don't want to make them because they can't monetize them hell and back like live service Battle Pass crap.

RTS games are for real our of fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by ChairmanKaga View Post
    *all the various things that live underground as the surface world burns*
    Did you hear something?
    Why would it be limited to the surface? The World Trees roots form a network that connects them together & to the Emerald Dream.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    RPGs have never been out of favour. Publishers just don't want to make them because they can't monetize them hell and back like live service Battle Pass crap.

This is why the Warcraft 3 re-reforged & expansion packs rumor seems very realistic to me. More than Warcraft 4 at least.
    Last edited by Ersula; 2023-10-16 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    I know I'm doing THAT again, but Stormblood did a very good job with Fordola. Her turn was gradual and believable. And when she first aided the heroes it was to help defend something that was actually important to her.
    I mean it's kinda pointless talking about FF XIV plots when many here probably never played it and don't know what all this stuff is, even when they will ever want to play it, they will have stuff spoiled by reading world of warcraft thread...

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    I mean it's kinda pointless talking about FF XIV plots when many here probably never played it and don't know what all this stuff is, even when they will ever want to play it, they will have stuff spoiled by reading world of warcraft thread...
    i mean, who cares about fordola? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zebir95 View Post
    i mean, who cares about fordola? lol
    I don't even know who that is because i didn't play XIV yet, thats the point.

Wonder if the Tyr finale will have Vyr tell us what Iri"s plan is.

Then that combined with what ever happens in the new moon cinematic will lead us into an Elune, Eonar, and Ysera (because of blizzcon pet) story for 11.0.

And if Eonar is involved will the other titans also be involved.

If so does that mean Illidan will be back? Will sargeras be an unlikely ally now that the legion is probably being run by sire D.

Also if Elune is involved, will the naaru also be involved due to their heavy implications that Elune created them as theorized by Khadgar in legion.

Then we also have Iri, xal, and azshara on team void and the word soul possibly being located hidden in the other side in Uldaz.

And another bit worth mentioning is voljin is currently in a loa caccoon. Will he emerge soon?

What about Helya being back in azeroth? Will she help us take out Odyn?

Quote Originally Posted by Well Done Steak View Post
    Wonder if the Tyr finale will have Vyr tell us what Iri"s plan is.

Then that combined with what ever happens in the new moon cinematic will lead us into an Elune, Eonar, and Ysera (because of blizzcon pet) story for 11.0.

And if Eonar is involved will the other titans also be involved.

If so does that mean Illidan will be back? Will sargeras be an unlikely ally now that the legion is probably being run by sire D.

Also if Elune is involved, will the naaru also be involved due to their heavy implications that Elune created them as theorized by Khadgar in legion.

Then we also have Iri, xal, and azshara on team void and the word soul possibly being located hidden in the other side in Uldaz.

And another bit worth mentioning is voljin is currently in a loa caccoon. Will he emerge soon?

What about Helya being back in azeroth? Will she help us take out Odyn?
    illidan walking sargeras around avaloren on a leash all expansion

In all seriousness, it does feel like 11.0 will be a middle expansion in a trilogy. The Elune creating Naaru thing is an interesting angle I've never heard. I'll keep standing by my opinion that Elune is unlike anything else in the WoW universe, and possibly more dangerous than all of which we know. She seems to be one of the only entities unaligned to a single cosmic force, but taking from multiple.
    Last edited by milkmustache; 2023-10-16 at 07:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally something to weed out the fakes for sure! Also holy crap you managed to summon Boub even though he hadn't logged on since June prior to that post!
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    Finally something to weed out the fakes for sure! Also holy crap you managed to summon Boub even though he hadn't logged on since June prior to that post!
    Oh, Hi! Glad you're back. How have you been?

Now this is what I'm talking about. Thanks.

Both Vyranoth and Iridikron are disgusted by the Titans' de facto colonization of Azeroth, the difference being that Iridikron has no qualms about using other powers, currently the Void, to erase the Titans' influence, while Vyranoth simply wants to do the right thing and not be tainted by other powers in the process.
    Vyranoth herself is clearly a good and righteous character, but I'm sure the subsequent resurrection of Tyr will introduce a new element of conflict.

Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    Also holy crap you managed to summon Boub even though he hadn't logged on since June prior to that post!
    He works in mysterious ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The tree and boomkin are on fire. Out of the 9 bosses (when have we had just 9 for a final raid btw), 7 are fire themed.
    And the ones that are strange are the non-fire themed ones. Of course most of the enemies are fire themed. The main big bad of the patch is literally powered by elemental fire.

Quote Originally Posted by hattahat View Post
    Vyranoth herself is clearly a good and righteous character, but I'm sure the subsequent resurrection of Tyr will introduce a new element of conflict.
    Yes, when Vyranoth and Tyr fall in love that will sure leave them conflicted, but it will be beautiful.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post

Nah, they have effectively the same problem, publishers tried to make them something they aren't for moneyz and it doesn't work. The problem isn't the genre. It's the lack of people just trying to make a good RTS instead of some esports legend or multiplayer live service.

Small theory for Classic: Awakening - the title is referring to N'Zoth's talk of sleep, eyes being closed, dreamers, etc.

What if we were sleeping, in some sense, this entire time. The Harbinger carrying out an "awakening" refers to her waking is up, throwing us out from that timeline, so that the Void might carry on unhindered.