Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    I wasn't expecting much like i said, and there are some datamined things that form some kind of a bundle and also there was Mrgm post about maybe some twitch drops, thats why i said meh to a existing stuff bundle?
    Adding a bundle to the shop doesn't conjure up Promotion in my mind. It's just them selling something. A promotion is usually do this get something extra, even in real world where it may be collect the bottle tops or chance to win something with a code on a packet.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post

Iiiiinteresting, wonder which one is which encrypted mount.
    Wow, that's a pretty huge mount if the model and rider are scaled properlly in the picture.
    Also, dunno why, but having some Erinethria vibes

Quote Originally Posted by NikolaiShade View Post
    Btw I hope it to be true but I'm pretty confident someone will come and point out a detail proving it fake
    i mean, open up the app and its right there, no faking here sir

Quote Originally Posted by flan1337 View Post
    nice catch that slitherdrake looks crazy wth - could that be a next xpack mount????? Wooden dragon a branch off the green dragons??
    I mean, it is for a 12-month sub promo, not sure why that promo would have the expac mount in it.

7+ Year Old Account
    nice catch that slitherdrake looks crazy wth - could that be a next xpack mount????? Wooden dragon a branch off the green dragons??
    No, next year is the "year of the wood-dragon".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade711 View Post
    Maybe to fit the size of a “dragonflight sized zone” but nowhere near its own continent. Like I said, at most patch content. Maybe it’d only be a dungeon just like Azjol’Nerub was.
    Again, it is doubtful that Blizzard will throw away one of its last major lore areas in that manner. Undermine is potentially a unique continent that has roots in classic warcraft and is tied to one of the classic races of the game.

5+ Year Old Account
    about the one you linked the OP said "I'm gonna be real with y'all, I pulled this outta my ass.".

there is this one https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/2639284-Eclipse
    This second Eclipse leak is defo fake. Way too detailed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    oh shit your right haha it literally is. So not part of the next xpack.

10+ Year Old Account
    about the one you linked the OP said "I'm gonna be real with y'all, I pulled this outta my ass.".
    Oof, that's a shame. They could just be backpedaling of course, but probably not.

Added it. Thanks.

15+ Year Old Account
    I mean, it is for a 12-month sub promo, not sure why that promo would have the expac mount in it.
    I mean more so the mount that sometimes teases the next xpack like we got pre-legion ,but it seems to tie with the Chinese New Year instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    I think the last 1year sub also said about including the rabbit when it came out but that it wouldn't be until the rabbit was released properly. You weren't getting it early for subbing a year. I can't remember if it was visible or just a silhouette at the time.

Edit. Just checked and it was the same as this, the New year mount was greyed out.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Why is one of the mounts blacked out? Why does it have to be a secret if it's not the Algarian Stormrider? I don't get it.
    Chinese New Year dragon mount for 2024.
    They did the same for the Jade, Bright Foreseer Mount in the last 12 month sub being put up for purchase on 1st November 2022, with the mount being available 17th of Jan 2023
    Given it's tail also looks like wheat, I'm assuming it's something to do with Eternal Blossoms, or Valley of Four Winds for it's theme

Probably because it is 2 months or so before we -should- be seeing it (if it is the 6mo mount).
    Kinda pointless since the silhouette shows pretty much all interesting details, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    It looks more like a bonsai sort of dragon to me tbh

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

15+ Year Old Account

there is this one https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/2639284-Eclipse
    I hope that thread isn't real - it sounds like it could get things right but dam it seems to be lacking?

Sign me up for a Chinese style dragon with trees growing from it!

That said, I would have enjoyed it even more if it ended up being one of Erinithria's brood, green dragons who became guardians of Elun'Ahir.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Just FYI, volcanic islands have far more area underwater than the portion that’s above the water. Thus Undermine can easily be several times larger than Kezan.
    Doesn't the story of Kezan have a lot to do with a volcano?

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope that thread isn't real - it sounds like it could get things right but dam it seems to be lacking?
    I just read through it and I'm not impressed. I preferred the other Eclipse.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Kinda pointless since the silhouette shows pretty much all interesting details, though.
    They might not have finalized the textures yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamolo View Post
    Chinese New Year dragon mount for 2024.
    They did the same for the Jade, Bright Foreseer Mount in the last 12 month sub being put up for purchase on 1st November 2022, with the mount being available 17th of Jan 2023
    Given it's tail also looks like wheat, I'm assuming it's something to do with Eternal Blossoms, or Valley of Four Winds for it's theme
    Yeah good point, that's likely it.