Quote Originally Posted by Northelim View Post
    I respectfully disagree. Yes I am well aware that much of the zones in previous trailers are quite distinct. Also, if you look at the image here all of the zones here have quite a good contrast between each other. I am afraid what is happening here is just a ton of copium or disbelief, so people are looking ways to justify that it is fake.

I do not believe the images are fake. However, the laptop leak with the website is fake because it uses a well known background image for the back of it. I get what you are saying here, but the issue is that unless we see the trailer and footage in motion with everything moving its a lot easier to point things out. If this was actual leaked footage, I doubt most people would notice such re-use of assets. It also doesn't help the resolution of these shots are quite abysmal by today's standards, so everything looks like doo doo and its hard to make stuff out.
    If the website is fake, the screenshots are fake. The "Ogre" in the background being the same down to chest markings is too much of a coincidence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by milkmustache View Post

Here's the full webpage. The text itself is not totally convincing as it's pretty vague, but I won't use that as a point against it. The margins on the sides of the page are far too thin, most web designs get as center justified as possible to allow easy transition to mobile reading. If there were just arrows, I'd think otherwise, but the inclusion of "Khaz Algar" and "The Everward" are giving me doubt. Even more to this, it takes up the entire screen, which is also something that Blizzard doesn't do in their web design. Looking at the Dragonflight page, you see that it is more sectioned off taking up more of half the length of the page rather than full.

The description of Khaz Algar also seems confused on whether it's describing a city, a zone or a culture.

Again, I'm sure most of this is ridiculous copium on my part, but I still can't shake the feeling this is an incredible fake.
    Dunno, the main giveaway for me of this being fake is how totally misaligned the screen image is from the laptop keyboard.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    I love the whole timezone/cycle thing the discussion goes through where people bring up stuff that's already been discussed into the ground, but because it's a bunch of pages ago and we've moved on it gets brought up again.
    It's super interesting too because of the cultural differences in how X thing is discussed. Like us NA people will go through it and have certain takes or notice certain things and then the EU dorks wake up and they have completely different takes or notice completely different things. It's pretty cool to observe.

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    Real dilemma: Avaloren, another random island no one ever heard of OR Underground expansion, but it would mean Teriz is correct twice within 1 year.
    it's gonna be an underground expansion on a random island you've never heard of

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Dunno, the main giveaway for me of this being fake is how totally misaligned the screen image is from the laptop keyboard.
    It's just an optical illusion because of the text box

People are way too quick to claim fake. We've seen it multiple times in the past. When you look through old threads of past expansion drop discussions, whatever the expansion is will more than likely leak out with small detail about 1-3 weeks out. I honestly don't see anything in those 11.0 screens that screams AI to me. Just a bunch of reskins of past assets with new-ish zone types. Very real chance we're looking at 11.0. Very real chance I'm saving a ton of money too

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    I still think the zones shown in the leaked screenshots look like they would be really fun to quest in. Especially the red Thousand Needles/Durotar esque area.
    Exactly! You can’t please everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Next Friday will be indeed, interesting.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    OMG 50 pages! What's new folks?!
    Endless debate over these supposed screenshots.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    It's not misaligned. Someone showed earlier this morning it's an illusion from the mobile ready bar. Everything lines up perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by fcwar View Post
    People are way too quick to claim fake. We've seen it multiple times in the past. When you look through old threads of past expansion drop discussions, whatever the expansion is will more than likely leak out with small detail about 1-3 weeks out. I honestly don't see anything in those 11.0 screens that screams AI to me. Just a bunch of reskins of past assets with new-ish zone types. Very real chance we're looking at 11.0. Very real chance I'm saving a ton of money too
    I don’t understand why passive aggressive people like you still hang around these types of forums. Go throw a football or something.

Quote Originally Posted by KurtMash View Post
    An EXACT copy of the Blizzcon pillars exists on the Dawn of the Infinite loading screen
    ingame image:
    I will not reply to posts that are non-constructive or contain flaming and/or trolling.

Not as many times as we've seen fake things turn out to be fake.

Quote Originally Posted by fahrad wagner View Post
    omg 50 pages! What's new folks?!
    real leak!!
    I will not reply to posts that are non-constructive or contain flaming and/or trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    OMG 50 pages! What's new folks?!
    nothing lol

BRING BACK CORRUPTION GEAR
    BRING BACK TWILIGHT DEVESTATION

Did you recently switch to Geico? I hear that can happen

Quote Originally Posted by PotHockets View Post
    It's super interesting too because of the cultural differences in how X thing is discussed. Like us NA people will go through it and have certain takes or notice certain things and then the EU dorks wake up and they have completely different takes or notice completely different things. It's pretty cool to observe.
    NA are the dorks, EU are the people.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    It's pretty obvious that the green dragon made it. That's the point of such stories.

Also the reason to believe Storm dragons are involved is because they're connected with Odyn, and Odyn is connected to the lore of Avaloren.
    My point is she wasn't stated to travel to Avaloren
    Also if we are gonna say Odyn is attached to the lore than so is literally every keeper because that's the point of the extremely limited amount of information

Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    wait remember that stone-ogre looking race from that other past leak?

When I zoom in on the original image, the red coloring and pattern aren't present compared to the magnified version you shared. Are you using a different source image?