Quote Originally Posted by Azalar View Post
    Do you realize I'll have to retire if K'aresh happens?
    No king rules forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Worldshaper View Post
    She doesn't get all of them right I think, but she makes a point.

https://twitter.com/ObviouslyZelryn/...22061714006305
    Dracthyr 2.0

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worldshaper View Post
    She doesn't get all of them right I think, but she makes a point.

https://twitter.com/ObviouslyZelryn/...22061714006305
    Not impressed with this "debunk" attempt personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade711 View Post
    You’ve been pretty doomer about anything that wasn’t “your” idea tbh.

I think it would’ve been more lazy to use a location we’ve essentially been to twice before for an expansion (Kezan/Undermine) Likely they’d just reuse a bunch of existing assets, maybe with a fresh coat of paint.

Your “its bad because I think it is!” is a fallacy. Pretty sure I remember you saying the same about Demon Hunters and a “Draconic humanoid race that served the dragons” (which you added “nobody wants to play a ‘slave race’ when that’s exactly what the Dracthyr were)
    Orcs were a slave race too, as were goblins and Pandaren.

Quote Originally Posted by Well Done Steak View Post
    No king rules forever.
    "I see... Only Ecodomes before me..."
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Well Done Steak View Post
    Which again, the vast majority of players don't give a shit about...

Most players are normie casuals who arent the going to the gear store to see what's new.
    You think someone is going to make merchandise for a character that no one gives a shit about?

C'mon man. How much Odyn merch have you seen in the last 7 years since the end of Legion? I've seen nada.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also the more Avaloren leaks we see the more I want Khaz Algar to not actually be in Avaloren just so the fakers can't claim they knew all along but Blizz just changed some details since they were told info
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    So... Does she say she thinks it's fake or did she create the fake leak? I don't get it
    She's saying the leak is fake. I think she's a machinima artist, so she would know what's possible or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    The art team being lazy is not a point towards or for this leak being correct.
    Both yes and no. They can and do reuse assets, but they typically create a bunch of new stuff as well. Especially the standout things like architecture, creatures, etc. This would be an unprecedented level of lazy, and for the 10th expansion as well. I don't buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Sad that it took all of that to convince people that those shots were fake.
    Too many things were off with that leak, I'm glad we can now go back to some CIVILISED SPECULATION :3

10+ Year Old Account
    First time I'm seeing these and I'm supposed to be the leak collector...

Can you point me to the original source for these?

I dont know why people expect Blizzard wouldnt reuse any existing assets..been over that and the golem doesnt even look the same.

Obviously everyone should hope its fake but this is DF level nitpicking thats going on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Rathwell View Post
    The swirly bit seems a bit of a stretch
    The entire post seems like a stretch, as if Blizzard wouldn't ever reuse assets...
    "WoW's storytelling has become increasingly less interesting due to the writers trying to hamfist western-centric liberal ideas into every storyline. They are erasing the interesting and unique warcraft cultures with liberal and western values, rendering them boring and unimaginative." - Floot

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Uh Blizzard literally made action figures of Chen Stormstout and sold them in stores BEFORE MoP. wtf are you talking about?
    along with random undead priest and other classes. So yea, your argument falls flat there. Stop trying to make Chen more than he is. Because you know him from WC3, doesn't mean the majority of the playerbase does. You are not the majority of the playerbase.

those images are pretty good. still fake

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Too many things were off with that leak, I'm glad we can now go back to some CIVILISED SPECULATION :3
    Can I join the revamp team? As much as I'd love K'aresh right now, I don't think it is the time.

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    Also the more Avaloren leaks we see the more I want Khaz Algar to not actually be in Avaloren just so the fakers can't claim they knew all along but Blizz just changed some details since they were told info
    Only way Khaz Algar could be in Avaloren is if the book of info about the dwarves in Sector whatever that became Khaz Algar suuuuuuper predates the attempts to get to Avaloren.

How could they know about the dwarves and Khaz Algar if they failed sending three search parties.

Evidence points to Khaz Algar being somewhere under where we've already been.

7+ Year Old Account
    Portuguese is my mother language.
    The way things are worded feels really strange and there are some grammar errors, if this is real, this for sure hasn't been proofread.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by justwatching View Post
    I dont know why people expect Blizzard wouldnt reuse any existing assets..been over that and the golem doesnt even look the same.
    Reusing some assets here and there is one thing, entirely designing a new zone around reused assets is another.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Azalar View Post
    Can I join the revamp team? As much as I'd love K'aresh right now, I don't think it is the time.
    Brother, our ranks welcome you... first the World (revamp), then K'aresh ♥

we're in the denial phase