sorry. not going to make fake image to post if i have none. november 3 will be long but patient and you will see

Quote Originally Posted by 22mage22 View Post
    sorry. not going to make fake image to post if i have none. november 3 will be long but patient and you will see
    what else ya got

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferlion View Post
    Oh, is this our "Let them fight" moment?
    What a time to be alive xD.
    @Worldshaper thanks for the explanation
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worldshaper View Post
    She doesn't get all of them right I think, but she makes a point.

https://twitter.com/ObviouslyZelryn/...22061714006305
    Yes, thats good one. No one is saying Blizzard would reuse assets. The problem is that in this specific pic there are too many details that are reused. The piece of Triceratops neck thing taken from some absolutely different object literally seals the deal. Blizzard wouldnt design the creature in that specific way.

10+ Year Old Account
    looks like a private server image to me. there is no avaloren in 11.0
    Give us one in-game screenshot and I'll go back to believing you.

Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    Yes, thats good one. No one is saying Blizzard would reuse assets. The problem is that in this specific pic there are too many details that are reused. The piece of Triceratops neck thing taken from some absolutely different object literally seals the deal. Blizzard wouldnt design the creature in that specific way.
    They aren't even the same swirl. Titan designs just use similar aesthetics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Well Done Steak View Post
    Yeah, for the players who've been around for WC3.

Just because odyn has no merch doesn't mean the players base doesn't recognize him as a lore figure.
    Again, why do you think a company creates merchandise for certain characters and zero merch for other characters? They've been making merch for Chen for almost 20 years now. You know why? Because it sells.

You know why they've never made merch for Odyn? Because nobody cares about Odyn.

Plus who's to say Odyn will be our familiar anchor to avaloren? What about Tyr???
    Tyr is even worse off than Odyn. Keepers don't move expansions because they're lifeless automatons. People care about actual (mortal) characters.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nhiosis View Post
    I can't read what it says, but this one definitely looks the most "Real" in regards to a picture on a computer screen (to me)
    I'm not saying the image was faked, but that the text has some problems and that could be an indication that the site is real in the sense of existing, but is just a fake site.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Give us one in-game screenshot and I'll go back to believing you.
    i dont reveal much since i have no images taken. only what i see. i could go into a private server and fake images, but i do not post fakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Highkeeper Odyn has invited you to Ulduar.
    Now Zhu Li... DO THE THING! *smashes the reorigination button*

Quote Originally Posted by PotHockets View Post
    The twitter post reeks of people trying to discredit the dracthyr based on pixels
    Yeah this is my vibe too like seriously looking at this:

https://imgur.com/a/JPoVKAQ

I cant make out enough Details there to really say its those exact stairs or not Titan stairs number 34579957788. Same with the golem

https://imgur.com/JbDTmow

Just like how Blizzard wouldn't design the Dracthyr the way they did right?
    Last edited by PotHockets; 2023-10-26 at 08:33 PM.

i have none i post none. i dont post fakes.
    And yet somehow you keep managing to post updates, new information, and comments on how things look.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    Can someone translate?
    It's some generic worldbuilding mumbojumbo. It could be summarized to something like "after the Sundering the sea serpent seas remained silent until now" or "the mountains of ancestry keep the secrets of the ancient races of Azeroth, with the Sundering the mountains shook and unearthed threats new and old".

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

Quote Originally Posted by Worldshaper View Post
    She doesn't get all of them right I think, but she makes a point.
    Folks did the same kind of deep analysis on the Dracthyr model, as well as the in-game screenshot of the new UI with the reagent bag slot. I'm not saying that automatically proves it's legit, but if you have to squint at some of the comparisons, you're probably grasping at straws.

Also, many of the model comparisons in the initial tweet are a big stretch. The staircase in the leaked screenshot is so far back in the environment you can't really tell. Also the bronze neck piece on the direhorn is the same/similar texture to the railing, but it's an entirely different shape.

As far as some of the smaller stuff like butterflies and the titan golem; there have always been re-used models and props in new expansions to a certain extent. Blizzard has never made an entirely new suite of assets for every existing thing in a new expansion before. The same concept applies to the titan architecture. Why make new titan assets for a titan pillar with an orb on top if you have a version of the same thing you made for Dragonflight?

10+ Year Old Account
    The battle pet version has a similar collar.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    And yet somehow you keep managing to post updates, new information, and comments on how things look.
    i only reveal a little each time of what i seen. there is no trailer i have.

to whoever made the fake: at least you didnt make it AI... not real but its nice to see after many bad ones.

The albatross in the spanish images is omega scuffed. Seems AI.
    I will not reply to posts that are non-constructive or contain flaming and/or trolling.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    First time I'm seeing these and I'm supposed to be the leak collector...

Can you point me to the original source for these?
    4chan /wowg/ thread unironically