Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Which one is he talking about? The one that's in Portuguese?
    I think the one that shows the Aggoran Wastes and Khaz Algar with "Mobile Ready!" in the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by Santandame View Post
    But regardless of what you’re saying, you’re using a video that’s over 10 years old as evidence that it’s something that would be used again in practice, over 10 years later.
    It happened once, it can happen again.

Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    wait remember that stone-ogre looking race from that other past leak?

Yeah, this is way too much coincidence...
    "WoW's storytelling has become increasingly less interesting due to the writers trying to hamfist western-centric liberal ideas into every storyline. They are erasing the interesting and unique warcraft cultures with liberal and western values, rendering them boring and unimaginative." - Floot

Quote Originally Posted by milkmustache View Post
    The thing with the leaks that raises the most questions for me is the usage of Titanic architecture. It would be a really odd thing to go to a long hidden continent with people the Titans considered heretics to only see it nearly identically match the way the Titans built their architecture.
    It could just be Titans/Keepers who don't agree with Odyn. Which would be boring but plausible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rathwell View Post
    Absolutely! I didn't mean to imply MoP wasn't alt friendly, I just meant that Cataclysm was the first expansion that became truly alt friendly (from memory, anyhow). Leveling alts was quite the chore in Vanilla and TBC, and although it was a little nicer in WotLK it wasn't until later that the idea of having a menagerie of characters started being a thing. So, Cataclysm was what got me started on having a bunch of characters, but MoP is what made them all fun to play

I loved the hell out of Flex SoO!
    Hell, even legion was alt friendly compared to vanilla or even TBC.

How about having a happy daydreaming that Avaloren is actually a 10.3 patch zone and the new expansion will be about world revamp?

Quote Originally Posted by Dismayxz View Post
    It happened once, it can happen again.
    When there’s nothing to indicate that it will based off all recent history. Great logic that, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    True, but I don’t believe that Odyn can invite interest in an expansion. Especially an expansion that looks just like Dragonflight and contains a neutral race no one’s ever heard of before.
    Not alone no. But with xalatath,Iridikron and Azshara maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by milkmustache View Post
    The laptop web/mobile Khaz Algar leak, which I think he is conflating with the 4 screenshot leak. I think the two have similarities but more inconsistencies which is adding to confusion.
    The Agg'oran tall dwarf is shown in the background of one of the four screenshots.
    Either both are linked, or it's a wild coincidence that a leaker somehow got a new race bang on correct based on absolutely nothing.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Floot View Post
    Both that post and the 4 zone post were all by anonymous burner accounts. The 4 zone screenshots were all uploaded in posts asking "11.0 leak?," as if the uploader stumbled upon them and was clueless.

So it's the same MO, which would make sense if it's all from one guy making an elaborate fake leak.

Quote Originally Posted by hattahat View Post
    How about having a happy daydreaming that Avaloren is actually a 10.3 patch zone and the new expansion will be about world revamp?
    It won't be. The very wording of Ion making that statement very much so implies that they will be doing it again at some point, not the literal next expansion. People will have to hold off on their wet dream for a little while longer, I'd assume and then they can complain all about how the World Revamp isn't what they thought it was going to be.

10+ Year Old Account

Blizzcon has a merch button now!

You're right, which makes me believe that the screenshot leak is a fake. This website leak has too many inconsistencies to be real. I believe they are the same leaker who is going above and beyond to make this fake, and doing a great job at it.

I'm probably wrong, and we're probably heading here for 11.0.

I am pretty sure someone said the same guy leaked both.

So either it's true, or the guy made some good looking fakes.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    The Agg'oran tall dwarf is shown in the background of one of the four screenshots.
    Either both are linked, or it's a wild coincidence that a leaker somehow got a new race bang on correct based on absolutely nothing.
    Or the same leaker made both. Which I think is VERY possible considering the Aggoran leaker clearly has some talent in modeling.... but not creating completely new models.

The fact that there are little to no real new models in the Avaloren pictures, just reskins or retextures (I think the Dwarf model is not actually new after all) could mean its all private server type stuff. Made by a talented artist playing around with existing wow models.

True, but I don’t believe that Odyn can invite interest in an expansion. Especially an expansion that looks just like Dragonflight and contains a neutral race no one’s ever heard of before.
    It's really weird that Dragon Isles had another aqir-like race (Scythid) and did nothing with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Santandame View Post
    When there’s nothing to indicate that it will based off all recent history. Great logic that, though.
    Nothing indicated this happening on any announcements before MoP either. Mistakes can happen, anytime. Or they can simply choose not to give a fuck, at any time. Least I can accept the small off chance, while you're here fingers in your ears going "lalalala".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    But will you get Elf fatigue with some elf questlines happening? Just like in Dragonflight, the expansion isn't about elves, but they do show up occasionally. It is about Dwarves, but if Goblins show up and Vuplera, but then we have a section for elves.. would you feel elf fatigue then? They are the most played race in the game, I don't think it wold be terrible if they had something.
    No but DF has quite a lot of elf adjacent content.

I just want other races to have some focus. Like dwarves or yes even goblins.

any new news

BRING BACK CORRUPTION GEAR
    BRING BACK TWILIGHT DEVESTATION

10+ Year Old Account
    The leak and the website has already been thoroughly debunked.
    Arrogant claims like these are how one ends up quoted in people's signatures after Blizzcon.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.