Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mischretzen View Post
    new "cinematic leak" from 4chan

Not sure, why this would need so much attention.

Kinda obvious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.

"Hey AI, make me a raid shadow legends cinematic character"

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    BROS THAT LEAK IS BS
    NOW THIS ONE IS REAL! TROLLS IN TRAILER! Its Monloren expansion!

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    I'm mostly on "team fake" at this point as well but we'll see what happens. As you said, if something even more believable/undeniable comes out next, I might change my mind yet again.

If these are fake, whoever made them will have changed the leak landscape completely lol. We've never had anyone put this much effort into a fake. Whenever any screenshots leak in the future, people will point back to this leak and say, "Yeah, but remember when this happened?"
    Suppose there is also the question of whether it's better to make an entirely new leak, or springboard off this one.
    It does give a sense of legitimacy by having so much elaborate stuff tied to it, but it also ties itself to the baggage of the previous one, which leaves it open to falling apart if even a single piece is found to be false.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account
    That's actually a shockingly decent Warcraft troll.
    Still a bit Na'vi, but whoever put the prompts in did a decent enough job describing it.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

If we are going to play Algarians in 11.0 can we expect Libya expansion in 12.0?

I guess now we just need to look for pasty women in WoW missing a right arm, because there is no way she fits an entire shoulder and arm under that shoulder pad.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/yUkarJe.jpg[IMG]

That isn't even WoW's artstyle. That's just, "generic fantasy"

Khadgar's new apprentice, Fiona Apple.

World of Warcraft: Shadowboxers
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2023-10-27 at 12:49 PM.
    Google doc with all plate mogs complete with import codes! PLATE TRANSMOG-O-RAMA

That really doesn't feel like wow art's style. Gonna have to compare shoulder size with the sylvanas' cinematics to see how exaggerated female shoulders are in CGI tho

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thats an aboslutely AI generated still.

I hate what AI-generated content has done to the world. So far it has fucked up everything from journalism, to essay-writing, voice acting, and most importantly: WoW leak season.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I guess now we just need to look for pasty women in WoW missing a right arm, because there is no way she fits an entire shoulder and arm under that shoulder pad.
    very warcraft-ish

If this render looked more like this, it would be more believeable.

Something we should probably be checking from time to time is if any new certificates have been added here https://crt.sh/?q=Blizzard.com
    Similar to what happened with dragonflight https://www.wowhead.com/news/world-o...website-326583

Quote Originally Posted by Beerplz View Post
    Something we should probably be checking from time to time is if any new certificates have been added here https://crt.sh/?q=Blizzard.com
    Similar to what happened with dragonflight https://www.wowhead.com/news/world-o...website-326583
    World of Warcraft: Ingest
    /s

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Holy AI generated, Batman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade711 View Post
    I mean blizzard based an entire expansion off of the Shadowlands. Which before SL was always just a mirrored copy of the world with a grey filter.
    As already mentioned, Shadowlands had been brought up multiple times leading up to 9.0, intensifying in Legion and BFA.

They also based an entire expansion around Pandaria, which only existed in the form of an April Fools joke.
    Actually when we got the Wandering Keg quest in vanilla, all of that became canon.

The Dragon Isles only existed as a non-canon giant old god temple island until Wrathion mentioned it by name in a side quest.
    Which was in BFA. We had an entire expansion between that and its introduction. On top of that, the Dragon Isles were originally planned for vanilla and had been known to WoW players for years before hand.

Again, Avaloren was first mentioned less than a year ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a week away! I am hoping we get the schedule today.

I woke up this morning more on team fake than on team real regarding the zone screenshots. What seems to be the consensus here right now?