Quote Originally Posted by klaussf View Post
    opening ceremony is gonna be 1 hour, the time left over will be some surprise like the survival game
    Schreier apparently reported a while ago that the survival game isnt going to be at this years event. I think its just a longer ceremony.

Quote Originally Posted by milkmustache View Post
    Bellular, youtuber. He did credit ercarp thankfully, although I think they were a little backhanded at ercarp's work. Appreciative, but joking
    I mean, all the people who put this much time into things definitely have a little something wrong with them, in the best possible way. Believe me, I'd know.

Blizzcon is Blizzard's E3

Quote Originally Posted by Northelim View Post
    Sylvanas got completely butchered. Very unfortunate, as she is used to be a fans favorite and a classical WC3 character similar to Arthas. Arthas and Sylvanas are probably the most beloved characters and Illidan of course. I'd say those are the top 3 with Arthas being #1. Very unfortunate what they did too her and Steve Denasur is constantly high of his own farts. I hope Chris fixes this fucking mess.
    Metzen is the one who turned Illidan, Kael, Vashj and Arthas into generic super villains.

All this info about the schedule on this website is a total mess. I've spotted at least six different errors...

Quote Originally Posted by PotHockets View Post
    I think that's Bellular? I don't follow any WoW influencers though so everything I know about them has been learned against my will.
    I'm in the same boat on that one!

Bellular, youtuber. He did credit ercarp thankfully, although I think they were a little backhanded at ercarp's work. Appreciative, but joking
    If it's one thing I've learnt it's that a geek with a spreadsheet is always a blessing and we should all count ourselves lucky

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Well Done Steak View Post
    I mean BUILD UP. Like how wod built up legion or the Sylvania arc in legion and bfa build up shadowlands.

Not some bread crumbs spread out in obscure places.
    Who said a lore build up was required? Devs saying that they would like us to go to a popular location multiple times at multiple interviews also constitutes a build up. Easter eggs getting dropped about a popular location over the course of multiple expansions also constitutes a build up. It also means that the location is popular enough to get asked repeatedly by the fan base and get in-game easter eggs on a regular basis.

Avaloren ain't that place because it hasn't been around long enough. It's only been mentioned once in some obscure piece of lore.

5+ Year Old Account
    What I hate about Bellular is half his videos are "wow sucks now" his other half is "oh my god someone related to wow so much as farted. Let's make a 20 minute video about it."

I'm fairly certain 99% of what he does is for attention and nothing else.

Say what you will about Pyromancer and his anger issue, but when he felt like WoW started to suck he switched games and pretty much never looked back as far as content creation is concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegan91 View Post
    No WoW Live Q&A at BlizzCon 2023

https://www.wowhead.com/news/no-wow-...lizzcon-335747

Good or bad thing ?
    Neither. They probably just want to avoid the potential of dealing with people asking random questions about lawsuits or other crap that has little to do with the announcements or game.

Quote Originally Posted by blaatschaap View Post
    All this info about the schedule on this website is a total mess. I've spotted at least six different errors...
    I mean, it does say "Panel durations listed below are currently a guess other than the Diablo panel.", starting times should be okay at least. Any other errors I can push up to get fixed.

Good or bad thing ?
    Could mean that they've a big, but controversial, reveal and they're afraid of people going rogue on open mic (as has happened in the past)

Or perhaps it's on Microsoft's account? They've a big deal going through, I'm sure they don't want to risk people going rogue and attracting the wrong type of publicity for the sake of that.

5+ Year Old Account

Good or bad thing ?
    Bad thing. Everything is bad. We are doomed. Waaah

Good or bad thing ?
    Hard to say. Most questions are not that interesting. And even if they are, the answers tend not to be.

We are getting one later though, just with more curated questions, so maybe a net positive?
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Rathwell View Post
    Could mean that they've a big, but controversial, reveal and they're afraid of people going rogue on open mic (as has happened in the past)

Or perhaps it's on Microsoft's account? They've a big deal going through, I'm sure they don't want to risk people going rogue and attracting the wrong type of publicity for the sake of that.
    I really dislike the Q&As historically, there is too much cruft and useless questions/time filling by doing shoutouts. Accepting questions and answering post event is fine by me. *shrugs*

Good or bad thing ?
    We have the april's fool joke guy to thank. Regardless of how bad of an announcement it was, no company can open themselves to that after it's popularized.

Edit: Btw. My name is Iriscale from the guild Swords for Everyone - Wyrmrest Accord (H) - US. I want to say hi to my guildies, and a special callout for my mom, who gave me life. My question for you today is, are we ever getting a colibri mount?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    I mean, it does say "Panel durations listed below are currently a guess other than the Diablo panel.", starting times should be okay at least. Any other errors I can push up to get fixed.
    I do wonder why there isn't a what's next panel for DIV if the next expansion will be revealed.

Good or bad thing ?
    This is a hindsight thing.

If the reveals suck you can bet it was that alone that drove the decision.

if the reveals don't suck I'd tell you that regardless outside of Red Shirt Guy's questions most of questions suck and I won't miss it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Metzen is the one who turned Illidan, Kael, Vashj and Arthas into generic super villains.
    Don't tell people it's not Steve Danuser! This site can't handle it!

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    On the wow schedule item, below the official images it has the wow and wow classic what's next panels in the wrong order, and with one hour inbetween, while the official graphic above it has them at two hours apart, for example