I keep racking my brain to come up with what my wish list for the expac is, but the more I think about it.. I actually don't care, I'll end up playing it either way because I love every iteration of wow almost equally(minus bfa), I moreso just hope it gives my buddies what they want so they dont quit a month in like always problem is i think they like hating WoW more than they want it to be fun

Quote Originally Posted by LemonDemonGirl View Post
    He also turned Bwonsamdi into a soft wimp in SL
    Soft wimp? He took over Mueh'zala's job after we helped him get his full power back.

Quote Originally Posted by Fentawow View Post
    I do hope the new DH spec comes that was mentioned sounds like it could be decent
    A scythe-wielding support spec using souls to buff the party/raid in the style of Allari from Legion is my dream spec for DH.
    If not that, then a ranged dps spec of some sort would be cool too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keelr View Post
    -storms of awakening
    -the story is about azeroth "waking up", causes extreme weather which reshapes parts of azeroth
    - new "mega zones" redesigned maps looks like exisiting zones melted togethert with small changes
    - iridikron reshapes mountain ranges with his newly aquired power, trying to break the world
    - demo is played in a new zone that surfaced west from kalimdor (on the map like vashjir)

GG peons, meet you at blizzcon
    Hope this is the one.

Quote Originally Posted by LemonDemonGirl View Post
    He also turned Bwonsamdi into a soft wimp in SL
    He wasn't, if anything SL cemented Bwonsamdi as the Loa of Death over his previous boss who was the original Loa of Death. So if anything Mueh'zala was the bigger wimp despite being the one who helped set everything motion for the Jailer and made Sylvanas warchief.

Also what does Metzen have to do with Bwonsamdi being a wimp in SL?

One of the reasons why I don't believe these leaks is because there really isn't any features attached to them and sometimes they give random lore explanations for why some things are a certain way.

DF gave us dragon riding, profession revamp, talent revamp, and new way to engage with battle with empowerment, a new class in Evoker and a new support spec mid expansion.

What would you guys like to see as features in the next one?

I don't like people giving Rogue and DH Support specs. It reeks of being classically terrible at ideas. This fanbase has a habit of assuming "new thing" will dictate every future thing.

The two classes with the most emphasis on being a solitary fighter or loner, with "selfish DPS" literally an original design philosophy of Rogue. DH has PvP bonuses for fighting alone. That really doesn't lend itself to Support. There's PLENTY of classes you could logically give Support to. Priest, Shaman, Warrior even, but Rogue and DH are probably two of the least fitting.

Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    The fact that man suffers from anxiety and yet still delivered that much stage presence and charisma while live in front of a large audience is incredibly impressive. I hope he actually wanted to do this con's announcement and wasn't pressured into it.
    Anxiety is definitely an equal-opportunity affliction.

The prospect of tall elemental dwarves being a new playable race is really wild. Almost all of the previous race and classes have either been part of the game for some time that people started asking for them to be playable, or fulfills a certain fantasy or archetype or aesthetic, and I don't think Algarian fits either of those. There probably have been asks for Earthens, but I don't think there's that much that they'd give it to us something that is similar but not quite.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonborn View Post
    The prospect of tall elemental dwarves being a new playable race is really wild. Almost all of the previous race and classes have either been part of the game for some time that people started asking for them to be playable, or fulfills a certain fantasy or archetype or aesthetic, and I don't think Algarian fits either of those. There probably have been asks for Earthens, but I don't think there's that much that they'd give it to us something that is similar but not quite.
    Elementals.

And the Aggorand are Ogres.

Quote Originally Posted by Zankai27 View Post
    I don't like people giving Rogue and DH Support specs. It reeks of being classically terrible at ideas. This fanbase has a habit of assuming "new thing" will dictate every future thing.

The two classes with the most emphasis on being a solitary fighter or loner, with "selfish DPS" literally an original design philosophy of Rogue. DH has PvP bonuses for fighting alone. That really doesn't lend itself to Support. There's PLENTY of classes you could logically give Support to. Priest, Shaman, Warrior even, but Rogue and DH are probably two of the least fitting.
    Both those classes have a long history of working in collaborative organizations and acting in a support role within conflicts.

I want a leak that says "total monk rework"

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Both those classes have a long history of working in collaborative organizations and acting in a support role within conflicts.
    You can argue that for every class. That's not a great angle for why they need a Support spec over the others.

You can argue that for every class. That's not a great angle for why they need a Support spec over the others.
    I agree with Demon Hunter...

But rogue is always kind of there for support and utility.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferlion View Post
    I agree with Demon Hunter...

But rogue is always kind of there for support and utility.
    Maybe? It's really NOT a strong sell. Shaman literally have totems that perform Support functions, Warriors have Shouts to help their group. You could easily create a Holy DPS spec for Priest that has Support elements with it making total sense.

At the end of the day it's just the creatively bankrupt side of the fandom trying to force a Bard spec onto Rogue.

DH spec "leak" wasnt support but a mid range DPS.
    Rogue was bard.

I think you could pretty easily add supports to:
    Rogue if you wanted to put Bard there
    Monk
    Shaman
    Paladin
    Warrior

I would say druid but honestly 5 specs is too much they are capped. They really need more than just aug as it really limits group composition at the high end unless they make aug terrible or make it not a support spec as much as a reg dps that does just slightly less damage but has buffs that compensate and help in a timely manner.

Blizzard has a frankly horrible track record with fulfilling race requests. I'd like to see them add some actual community requested races like Ogres, Broken, Sethrak, Vrykul, Naga, etc. for once instead of adding things like Mechagnomes and Dracthyr.

I'd like to see them make more experimental content like Islands and Torghast again, but not tied directly to player power this time around. Could be a way to get Flightstones/Crests, grant cosmetics, just more stuff to do that's not invasion style world content.

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think i'm one of the few who doesn't see support "specs" every being a thing.

They can simply make pre-existing class buffs relevant (Paladins and Shaman etc) again and avoid the monumental task of creating whole new specs for buffs.

A support "spec" doesn't fit the WoW mold for group content, especially when they already have it's core essence built into pre-existing classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Sandor View Post
    A support "spec" doesn't fit the WoW mold for group content, especially when they already have it's core essence built into pre-existing classes.
    Augmentation has been extremely well received. Why are so many people saying "it's just wouldn't work" when it has already worked.

Though I do see a problem when they add more support specs. When all the dps slots are support it doesn't feel right. Either they need to fix that, or I see all specs being on a spectrum of full dps versus support, with Augmentation being the biggest support extreme on that scale.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Augmentation has been extremely well received. Why are so many people saying "it's just wouldn't work" when it has already worked.

Though I do see a problem when they add more support specs. When all the dps slots are support it doesn't feel right. Either they need to fix that, or I see all specs being on a spectrum of full dps versus support, with Augmentation being the biggest support extreme on that scale.
    I'm gonna guess the people saying it doesn't work haven't played the game