Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Does anyone know the source for this?
    Can't imagine blizzard using a font that god ugly for the subtitle (those "O"s). Also this still does the old style logo. It's weird people haven't picked up on the change.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaumaturgus View Post
    On closer inspection of the original non-upscaled version, It is much more difficult to tell, but there are things about it that still bother me.

https //imgur com/7lCnGan

The kerning between the E and R in Avaloren really bugs me. I personally doubt they'd make that mistake, but I suppose it wouldnt be the first time there was an oopsy in their previews and such.

not to mention the sunshafts in the final image, really looks like it was drawn on top of the image to me.
    Is there a reason you people can't just post the images normally

Quote Originally Posted by Baraden View Post
    Anti-spam doesn't allow links under certain post counts.

forum doesnt let you post images or links unless you've posted a specific amount sadly

Accounts under a certain post count threshold can't post links and under a slightly higher threshold can't embed images.

On closer inspection, I appear to be wrong, oopsydoops, my bad

That being said, it still bugs me and I doubt the pictures would be shown like this, they look like a bad composition. Whatever the case, if this is real, I will be disappointed as it appears to be a lazy slapped together preview, I will go back to my hopium/copium chamber
    It's 100% reasonable to doubt these picture if it's because of the heavy asset reusage or even if it's just because you don't want them to be real. But there isn't really anything absolute definitive that debunks them at the moment.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

5+ Year Old Account

That being said, it still bugs me and I doubt the pictures would be shown like this, they look like a bad composition. Whatever the case, if this is real, I will be disappointed as it appears to be a lazy slapped together preview, I will go back to my hopium/copium chamber
    Same here. I really don't want it to be real. Those are preview pictures from the preview trailer and I find nothing exciting in them.
    But I also don't want to cling to false beliefs just because I'm biased. I'll be off to buy some breaded hopium with spicy sauce.

Well... if the only thing that looks off about the original 4 zones picture is that the god rays look weird, they're probably real. We're getting into Bolvar/Dracthyr debunking territory.

10+ Year Old Account

Given how easy it is to make WoW logos in AI, I'm going to say that this is more AI.

Unfortunately, leakers are kind of stuck in this Avaloren/Khaz Algar or Void loop in terms of what they think the next expansion is going to be. This forum is the same way.

Finally ! The real leak is here !

I still standby that the picture in the icy area with the earthen is the one that looks the most fake. I just cannot see Blizzard having arm spikes like that on a character, not to mention the model itself looks pretty boring, like someone just took a still image of a regular earthen.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Then stop making alt accounts weirdo
    This is my only account I've been lurking on these forums for the past few leak seasons but never participated until now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still think those images are fake. You're not convincing me with those webbed hands and long middle/index fingies.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Given how easy it is to make WoW logos in AI, I'm going to say that this is more AI.

Unfortunately, leakers are kind of stuck in this Avaloren/Khaz Algar or Void loop in terms of what they think the next expansion is going to be. This forum is the same way.
    My one hope is generally whenever the community latches onto one idea; it's usually wrong until blizzard actually leaks something themselves

Well that is true, but blizzard is much more aware of the Kerning on their font usage with stuff, they dont just type in text in an editor and leave the default kerning settings, they clearly manipulate it so the letters are equal distance apart, as seen here in the dragonflight features overview.

https //imgur com/Eo2nzNO
    Good point, but I'm still inclined to believe that's more increasing letter spacing on the word 'Azeroth' than moving each letter. The R and the N appear much closer than the E-T-U, again, just by shape of the letters. It's not something that strikes me as overly peculiar, because it looks just fine, just as how text appears. I wouldn't accuse Blizzard of low quality work if it it was real, nor would I say it's that hard to fake.

Is anyone doing some spreadsheet that collects all the leaks/links/images for each leak?

yea some ai *(shit)generator

This is my only account I've been lurking on these forums for the past few leak seasons but never participated until now.
    Okay I'll believe it, apologies

Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    I still think those images are fake. You're not convincing me with those webbed hands and long middle/index fingies.

Wow, those hands on the dwarf picture are horrendous.

binary kinda well yea if choose to belive it but all otherts proven fake