The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's another account btw. Not @97osol one.

Quote Originally Posted by keelr View Post
    I was checking subdomains of blizzard.com. Whats evergreen . blizzard . com ?
    I think it's just one of the websites blizzard uses to hide code or assets

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KurtMash View Post
    So, it seems most people feel like the zones from the leak are uninspired. If we get Avaloren as a new continent, what zones would you like to see to feel satisfied?
    I personaly would like them to capitalize on the name Avaloren, and deliver a continent based on British Isles, with a bit of Scandinavian culture (if Heretics are Vrykul, it would fit the historic inspiration of Viking raiders). Perhaps even some Iceland.

(concept art in the link, I don't want to spam with images https://imgur.com/a/Gi1wuYO )
    I like your mistroot concepts. Fun place to be. Has a bit of a Drustvar feel to it. Mixed with Emerald Dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    [image]
    I typed kinda quick but I got

NY QNWX MNIIJS FY UTNSY TK HTSAJWLJSHJ. YMJ QTWI TK WFAJSX BNQQ YZWS YMJ PJD.

i translated the large block of morse code and this is what it says

NY QNJX MNIIJS FY YMJ UTNSY TK HTSAJWLJSHJ. YMJ QTWI TK WFAJSX BNQQ YZWS YMJ PJD.

lmao

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    That’s interesting, because there’s a nerubian reference in Zalarek Caverns.
    In all honesty, Nerubians received a similar teaser treatment to the Dragon Isles via Island Expeditions. I fully expect to see them in the near future, and if we happen to get any underground, Old God-adjacent content, well...

So, it seems most people feel like the zones from the leak are uninspired. If we get Avaloren as a new continent, what zones would you like to see to feel satisfied?
    I personaly would like them to capitalize on the name Avaloren, and deliver a continent based on British Isles, with a bit of Scandinavian culture (if Heretics are Vrykul, it would fit the historic inspiration of Viking raiders). Perhaps even some Iceland.

(concept art in the link, I don't want to spam with images https://imgur.com/a/Gi1wuYO )
    Speaking very broadly, I'd like to see some real civilization. The Dragon Isles are mostly claimed by the wilderness or small tribal villages, so differentiate it by having larger cities or something akin to Suramar.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    Counterpoint, Storm Peaks and Dun Morogh are full of (entirely decorative) buildings carved into the side of mountains and some primordial instinct of mine needs to explore them. They torment me.
    That's the point, luv.
    It's this primordial need to unlock doors and explore is what drives adventuring forward. Not ingame books very few people actually fully read.

the small piece at the bottom says USERNAME

so the total thing says

NY QNJX MNIIJS FY YMJ UTNSY TK HTSAJWLJSHJ. YMJ QTWI TK WFAJSX BNQQ YZWS YMJ PJD.

USERNAME

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazakfon View Post

Where is Alan Turing when you need him?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    its random words. The last one on the lower right is "username"

Quote Originally Posted by Minish View Post
    I think it's just one of the websites blizzard uses to hide code or assets
    Yeah, someone posted that a new certificate for classic.blizzard.com came up yesterday, but I see that evergreen is pretty common and applies to other IPs as well, so probably some internal stuff, nothing strictly related to WoW I guess

I got

another cipher?

It's rot-21:

IT LIES HIDDEN AT POINT OF CONVERGENCE. THE LORD OF RAVENS WILL TURN THE KEY.

Quote Originally Posted by doledippers View Post
    i translated the large block of morse code and this is what it says

lmao
    Rot21 -> IT LIES HIDDEN AT THE POINT OF CONVERGENCE. THE LORD OF RAVENS WILL TURN THE KEY
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

5+ Year Old Account

Probably needs a caesar or something similar to decipher.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiria View Post
    I got

another cipher?
    Using a Caesar cipher: IT LIES HIDDEN AT THE POINT OF CONVERGENCE. THE LORD OF RAVENS WILL TURN THE KEY.

10+ Year Old Account

Not quite how I pictured it, but I definitely dig the ideas - particularly that forest. I appreciate the eagle thing in the first set, as the 10.2 lore books' mention of the western lands being the source of the wind has me thinking Hraesvelgr might feature.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Using a Caesar cipher: IT LIES HIDDEN AT THE POINT OF CONVERGENCE. THE LORD OF RAVENS WILL TURN THE KEY.
    Dadgar was Iridikron the whole time. Even when he was in stasis on a distant land for 10,000 years, I knew it was him.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's rot-21:

IT LIES HIDDEN AT POINT OF CONVERGENCE. THE LORD OF RAVENS WILL TURN THE KEY.
    Thank you, Alan Turing

Thats a new level of a riddle holy fuck
    I will not reply to posts that are non-constructive or contain flaming and/or trolling.