1. #47961
    I am Murloc! Wangming's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Not Azeroth
    Posts
    5,389
    Quote Originally Posted by Moth Preacher View Post
    26 hours 44 minutes before the Blizzcon and we still don't have a credible leak...
    Warlords of Draenor was mostly dismissed till like an hour before BlizzCon.

  2. #47962
    Quote Originally Posted by Moth Preacher View Post
    26 hours 44 minutes before the Blizzcon and we still don't have a credible leak...
    26hours to playable ogres? please

  3. #47963
    The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    3,239
    I really hope there won't be any actual legit leaks few hours before Blizzcon.
    There is certain window where getting spoiled is fun, but getting that right before reveal takes away from it.
    I hope if there will be legit leaks, they will be posted in the following 12-16 hours.

  4. #47964
    Quote Originally Posted by Porcos Voadores View Post
    26hours to playable ogres? please
    cut it out

    26 hours until tinkers


    BRING BACK CORRUPTION GEAR
    BRING BACK TWILIGHT DEVESTATION

  5. #47965
    Warchief Catastrophy349's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Location
    What Sword? That Sword!
    Posts
    2,162
    I’m ready for Avaloren! Can’t wait to see the features.

  6. #47966
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinksocking View Post
    cut it out

    26 hours until tinkers
    26 hours until playable Ogre tinkers.

  7. #47967
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinksocking View Post
    cut it out

    26 hours until tinkers
    Don't say that so loud, you'll wake teriz.

  8. #47968
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinksocking View Post
    cut it out

    26 hours until tinkers
    But not for any race but goblins and gnomes and who share their skeleton. Because our Oracle of Tinkers has stated such, therefor it is a fact!

  9. #47969
    Quote Originally Posted by kavikor View Post
    id love to see this
    Quote Originally Posted by Moth Preacher View Post
    26 hours 44 minutes before the Blizzcon and we still don't have a credible leak...
    Shadow over Azeroth

    they posted the last 4 seconds of the cinematic and another person posted about the features -- the latter had leaked a past expansion.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

  10. #47970
    Quote Originally Posted by Rathwell View Post
    26 hours until playable Ogre tinkers.
    26 hours until playable Ogre Tinkers and Arakkoa Runemasters and Vrykul Necromancers and Naga Dark Rangers.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

  11. #47971
    Wonder how likely would be to get multi class system.

    So like imagine for those who are alt challenged, being able to pick a second class for your character that you're able to switch out by talking to the corresponding class trainer. Kinda like switching specs.

    There's a lore precedence for characters who have been different classes at different points.

    Gear would work so that you can only roll need for your active class.

  12. #47972
    I am Murloc! Wangming's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Not Azeroth
    Posts
    5,389
    Quote Originally Posted by Rathwell View Post
    26 hours until playable Ogre tinkers.
    26 hours until Tink ogrers

  13. #47973
    Quote Originally Posted by lanerios View Post
    But not for any race but goblins and gnomes and who share their skeleton. Because our Oracle of Tinkers has stated such, therefor it is a fact!
    I hope tinkerers have built in dragonriding flight!

    Their mech suit should let them fly.

  14. #47974
    Quote Originally Posted by Luck4 View Post
    WoW has a Tick-Tock (Good/Bad) pattern regarding expansions, with the only exceptions being the double good BC/LK and the double bad BFA/SL:

    Burning Crusade
    Wrath of the Lich King

    Cataclysm
    Mists of Pandaria
    Warlords of Draenor
    Legion
    Battle for Azeroth
    Shadowlands

    Dragonflight


    Following this pattern 11.0 is most likely to fail, but on the bright side, 12.0 is most likely to succeed.

    Sacrifices must be made for the greater good. o7

    PS: Don't take this reply so seriously, please!
    If you're going to claim there's a pattern, your evidence needs to clearly establish it.

    There is no such pattern--exceptions exist even within your opinions above (good->good->bad), and also all of this is highly subjective.

    You can't dismiss all criticism of the faults in your claim by saying ahead of time "don't take it too seriously."
    Last edited by Magistrate; 2023-11-02 at 03:29 PM.

  15. #47975
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Shadow over Azeroth
    They said credible
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

  16. #47976

  17. #47977
    Quote Originally Posted by kavikor View Post
    id love to see this
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    They said credible
    and what's your argument that makes it not credible?
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

  18. #47978
    Quote Originally Posted by Well Done Steak View Post
    Wonder how likely would be to get multi class system.

    So like imagine for those who are alt challenged, being able to pick a second class for your character that you're able to switch out by talking to the corresponding class trainer. Kinda like switching specs.

    There's a lore precedence for characters who have been different classes at different points.

    Gear would work so that you can only roll need for your active class.
    I actually really want this.

  19. #47979
    Quote Originally Posted by Magistrate View Post
    If you're going to claim there's a pattern, your evidence needs to clearly establish it. There is no such pattern--exceptions exist even within your opinions above (good->good->bad), and also all of this is highly subjective.

    You can dismiss all criticism of the faults in your claim by saying ahead of time "don't take it too seriously."
    It's such a subjective list too. I'd say I mostly like Cata and BFA

  20. #47980
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    and what's your argument that makes it not credible?
    Well the title sounds like it was written by someone that's ESL, for one.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •