Quote Originally Posted by Anoregon View Post
    what about twink ogres ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    I could see the forum posts now about how awful 2023 gaming is and how current generation is ruining the grittiness of WoW.

Anyone find it crazy how much WoW itself is being hyped up as "what's next" when I don't remember any other Blizzcons where they hype up one game as much as they're doing now. Usually we're left to guess which game they have news for if anything. Kinda leads me to believe they have some crazy plans.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchoniteX View Post
    I find this lack of leak a really good sign. If the team & everyone involved is excited for us to see it, more likely they would try to keep it a surprise I think

Totally not high on copium btw
    I think it could be interpreted any way you like. For instance, perhaps security is tighter because they expect more backlash and think it would kill all the hype for Blizzcon if it leaked (and this would then also be the reason for cancelled Q&A panel)

The fact that it hasn't leaked is a Rorschach test that you can read anything you like into

Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    I’ve accepted them a week ago.
    And since you’re a Blizzard employee, I believe you’re right!

7+ Year Old Account
    The rumblings... do you feel them?
    "called it" - me when my diaper fills up

Quote Originally Posted by mycooloriginal View Post
    Anyone find it crazy how much WoW itself is being hyped up as "what's next" when I don't remember any other Blizzcons where they hype up one game as much as they're doing now. Usually we're left to guess which game they have news for if anything. Kinda leads me to believe they have some crazy plans.
    We’re at expansion number 10. I’m hoping it’s fantastic.

Wishlist includes Naga and Tinkers. We shall see. Good or bad I’m hopeful that things keep getting better, DF was great.

Quote Originally Posted by johny download View Post
    The rumblings... do you feel them?
    *sniffs*
    It's just gas...

Quote Originally Posted by mycooloriginal View Post
    They don't have anything else to hype up. D4 and OW2 have lost momentum and are dead in the water, Hearthstone had been on decline for years, SC2 and HotS are in maintenance mode* and the Remake/Remaster projects were majorly soured by WC3:R. Even if Blizzard was ready to announce something new, their "unannounced survival game" perhaps, that's still a new IP that may need time to grow. For better or worse, scuffed as it is, Warcraft and WoW are still the company's crown jewel. And they're going to run with it for all it's worth.

*HotS actually got a new PTR patch back around Oct 24 after a year or so of silence? So maybe there is something cooking there.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rathwell View Post

The fact that it hasn't leaked is a Rorschach test that you can read anything you like into
    So the expansion hasn't leaked is cause dad is an alcoholic who cheated on mom? Dang that is weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Anoregon View Post
    what about twink ogres ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    twunk ogres please ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Maybe...

The final show being K-pop is a hint and the class we get is dancer.

I think it could be interpreted any way you like. For instance, perhaps security is tighter because they expect more backlash and think it would kill all the hype for Blizzcon if it leaked (and this would then also be the reason for cancelled Q&A panel)

There are also some rumors Blizzard gave news press different screenshots, each with subtle changes to identify eventual leakers. Might be false, but that would dissuade leaks nontheless.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferlion View Post
    Maybe...

Or the landmass we are getting.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferlion View Post
    Maybe...

The final show is already confirmed to be Overwatch themed, as they even have an event with the band going on from what it seems on my launcher.^^

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    The final show is already confirmed to be Overwatch themed, as they even have an event with the band going on from what it seems on my launcher.^^
    That's just a misdirect.

7+ Year Old Account

Usually, none of the devs would want to see the new expansion leaked, they even hate datamining. Blizzcon leaks pretty much always came from either 3rd party workers or some upsi from the media team.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Oh yeah I forgot. These days sexyness is an overwatch exclusive for Blizzard.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Weird take since we literally got an oldschool, belly-showing Sylvanas transmog datamined for 10.2?

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    I'd normally say people are silly about this.

But they absolutely know what they are doing with Overwatch. Mercy skins specifically.

Merely a Setback Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Meaningless metric.
    So is “lost subs” when you have no idea what the sub numbers are and haven’t for years, lol.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.