Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Side questline in Azure Span. They have been pretty good at keeping tabs about what you have actually done this expansion, strange that they fumbled here.
    Oh, is he from that questline about the comedy duo of a human and a blood elf that ended with the elf sacrificing himself inside a tower?

Is the campaign really timegated???

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Is the campaign really timegated???
    I believe they mentioned in one of the interviews it's only timed around content releases (aka next week's raid release and the week after). Someone correct me if I'm wrong though since I can't find where I read that.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    I believe they mentioned in one of the interviews it's only timed around content releases (aka next week's raid release and the week after). Someone correct me if I'm wrong though since I can't find where I read that.
    I honestly thought the only timegating was that a quest required you to kill Sarkareth (which meant that for people who only do LFR, they'd wait a while). I did not see any mentions of quests in Loamm Renown so I just assumed there wouldn't be any timegating or rep gating beyond what is naturally part of the story.

The reason for the timegating is that what is available right now kinda leads into Fyrakk assaults and Season 2 content, so they probably want even the slowest people to catchup and see why it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    The reason for the timegating is that what is available right now kinda leads into Fyrakk assaults and Season 2 content, so they probably want even the slowest people to catchup and see why it happens.
    Ah so it's probably just until next week

Ah so it's probably just until next week
    The Slitherdrake appears on the splash screen for pre-Season 2, so it may be a bug that the next chapter is unavailable.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    The Slitherdrake appears on the splash screen for pre-Season 2, so it may be a bug that the next chapter is unavailable.
    Might be that they just used the Slitherdrake because it's a reward from a questline that you can start this week. It's not entirely untruthful. Similar to if they had used the mammoth mount from Zskera vaults to advertise 10.0.7.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Btw people did report the netherdrake mount in this thread but we did not discuss the name. GROTTO netherwing drake. So there is another cave coming soon. Zaralek is not a living cave (i.e. there is no water here). A Grotto would likely a very different environment to Zaralek.

Are we getting 10.1.5 PTR today? I am VERY interested to see what is in store for us. Enjoying 10.1 quite a lot at the moment BTW.
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Btw people did report the netherdrake mount in this thread but we did not discuss the name. GROTTO netherwing drake. So there is another cave coming soon. Zaralek is not a living cave (i.e. there is no water here). A Grotto would likely a very different environment to Zaralek.
    Grotto sounds like something that would be in the Dream. Maybe they are going to touch on the Netherdrakes having some connection to Elune? I'm not sure if that was a part of their lore or not, but they DO glow white.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkarath View Post
    Are we getting 10.1.5 PTR today? I am VERY interested to see what is in store for us. Enjoying 10.1 quite a lot at the moment BTW.
    I suspect that we won't be getting a 10.1.5 PTR until two more weeks at least. Not because it's not ready until then, but because it's probably going to spoil stuff.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    Grotto sounds like something that would be in the Dream. Maybe they are going to touch on the Netherdrakes having some connection to Elune? I'm not sure if that was a part of their lore or not, but they DO glow white.
    I mean a Grotto is a cave that is at or below water level and close to a water source. Not really a Dream thing.

I mean a Grotto is a cave that is at or below water level and close to a water source. Not really a Dream thing.
    Well, there's also the possibility that this is more of a unrelated thing. Or maybe it's connected to the fact that the Naga are messing about on the Forbidden Isle. They'd certainly be interested in grottos.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Well, there's also the possibility that this is more of a unrelated thing. Or maybe it's connected to the fact that the Naga are messing about on the Forbidden Isle. They'd certainly be interested in grottos.
    Yeah it absolutely could be just a case of random descriptive word. Though it is a weird pick for a netherdrake.

Yeah it absolutely could be just a case of random descriptive word. Though it is a weird pick for a netherdrake.
    I'm thinking more that the Drake itself isn't directly related to any major story. If they want to keep Dragonriding longterm, doing that would make sense.

7+ Year Old Account
    I got a ping here since the first post got edited by mod, and decided I shall be active again. What are everyones hope for a megadungeon?
    The datamining IMO points more towards the Mega Dungeon being Emerald Dream related than 10.2
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    I got a ping here since the first post got edited by mod, and decided I shall be active again. What are everyones hope for a megadungeon?
    The datamining IMO points more towards the Mega Dungeon being Emerald Dream related than 10.2
    Welcome back brother! So far we've been speculating Timeways & Bronze Dragonflight / Vakthros or Emerald Dream as a potential megadungeon for 10.1.5 On my side I'm hoping for some timey-wimey stuff involving Nozdormu, Chromie, and Ancient Azeroth!

Mega dungeon is fyrakk and crowning new aspects via the new tree
    Merithra will be the green aspect
    Sabellian and wrathion will be the black aspects (something to do with wrathion being titan forged probably)
    I say no ebyssian because dude's Hella sus

10+ Year Old Account
    Ebyssian is so suss he took a spear designed to kill dragons. Right >.> Also interesting that an incarnate is basically corrupted much like one Dragon Aspect.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2023-05-04 at 02:56 AM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi