Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    You know, having any sort of respect for the universe you built should warrant multiple capital cities. Who cares if the majority will flock to just one? There's going to be people that use the others, and that should be enough.
    Anybody who loses out because a bunch of devs have to work on a pointless zone?

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Anybody who loses out because a bunch of devs have to work on a pointless zone?
    Said 90% of the playerbase for Mythic raiding

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    I don't really see anything happening with Gilneas other than a some NPCs finally being sprinkled around and maybe a FP.

Still its got an awesome atmosphere and music so its still a win in my book.
    IS GILNEAS RP MAKING A COME BACK???

Only real ones remember the LFG Gilneas RP groups - I actually miss it.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by flan1337 View Post

Those aren't around anymore?

I wonder, now that there's 2 expansion teams working on one expansion each at the same time, are we going to be seeing different styles between expansions? The way team 1 works might not be the same way team 2 works.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    You think creating Mythic hampers overall PvE content cadence? Because I think that suddenly updating the capitals would be pretty detrimental to the overall development time. Again, they barely did DF on time and are now pushing faster expansions (and working on two simultaneously).

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder, now that there's 2 expansion teams working on one expansion each at the same time, are we going to be seeing different styles between expansions? The way team 1 works might not be the same way team 2 works.
    Guidelines/assets should all be the same. These peeps should all be working together on previous expansions.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by flan1337 View Post

Yoooo - Keel Harbour, peak comfy.. miss those days!
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

5+ Year Old Account
    Team A and B has been a conspiracy for years, it's funny to see it come true.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merryck View Post
    Team A and B has been a conspiracy for years, it's funny to see it come true.
    The conspiracy was that team B was inferior and was used to create "filler" expansions. Not about two teams working simultaneously,creating similar quality stuff.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

They have style guides and such as they also do a lot of outsourcing for art assets, so that should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    They have style guides and such as they also do a lot of outsourcing for art assets, so that should be fine.
    As long as we never have outsourcing generate a mess like WC3:Refunded.

Less work, more people benefitting. Not remotely comparable.

In fact, the extra work for Mythic versions is fairly insignificant and most of it would be done either way.

It's been happening for a while, it's not really a new thing. A lot of stuff is also still made in-house and there's no real discernable difference between the kits.

Even a lot of the character models on paper looked decent, people got hyped over the datamined, still icons (some here still use them for avatars) or even some of the actual still models themselves.

...but then they did nothing to the lighting or foliage or animation quality and oh God it hurts.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I kinda had a feeling it was going to be tackled in dragonflight. We had multiple hints.

Tbh, I am actually really glad for the Worgen out there, the city has always been beautifull and been long overdue.

only thing to say is gg, finally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merryck View Post
    Those aren't around anymore?
    not that I see - LFG custom is locked behind a level gate so lowbies cant join which made the bulk of a lot of PUG RP stuff back in legion days. Honestly such a lost thing even though the RP was total trash people made really fun mini games like murder mystery.

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
    Even a lot of the character models on paper looked decent, people got hyped over the datamined, still icons (some here still use them for avatars) or even some of the actual still models themselves.

...but then they did nothing to the lighting or foliage or animation quality and oh God it hurts.
    I think if they would’ve properly remastered the cutscenes/cinematics (think like how Blur remastered the Halo 2 cutscenes) then Reforged would’ve been received a lot better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

Does this not imply that fyrakk might just end up being the new firelord? If that's the case i can't see it being good.

Quote Originally Posted by rainhard View Post

Does this not imply that fyrakk might just end up being the new firelord? If that's the case i can't see it being good.
    Well if that's true, I guess Raszageth is chillin' in Throne of the Four Winds (or some Air Elemental equivalent plane)

Quote Originally Posted by Futhark View Post
    Well if that's true, I guess Raszageth is chillin' in Throne of the Four Winds (or some Air Elemental equivalent plane)
    difference would be Fyrakk absorbed Smolderon where to our knowledge Rasz never absorbed the current Windlord. but either way we dont really know what that means in the long run