Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    It's definitely an interesting experiment. And now that it's done we can confidently state that it isn't really a great idea in the future.

As a nice consolation price, it does mean that we probably won't get one later for the really big patch areas.
    I do think the way they did it end up nice.

Just needed more events around the map that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firedemon View Post
    No. On these forums any updates mean an expansion hint.
    Wrathin comes back? Dragon expansion clearly!
    LK part of a quest? Wotlk 2 clearly!
    Sylvanas working with a death master? Shadowlands clearly!

At the point we're headed for Wrath of the Shdowlands Dragon Isles Lich and tinkers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiradon View Post
    I do think the way they did it end up nice.

Just needed more events around the map that's all.
    Which isn't really anything to do with it being a cave. Though i'd argue it has plenty of stuff going on. There's hardly any space that doesn't have something.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Which isn't really anything to do with it being a cave. Though i'd argue it has plenty of stuff going on. There's hardly any space that doesn't have something.
    It does have for the map that it is. I really like it to be honest, I'm not a big fan of Caves in general however this patch really got it right.

My favourite thing this patch has absolutely been the gear upgrade system it's quite useful and handy. I love that I can do any activity and upgrade the gear from wherever using it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firedemon View Post
    No. On these forums any updates mean an expansion hint.
    Wrathin comes back? Dragon expansion clearly!
    LK part of a quest? Wotlk 2 clearly!
    Sylvanas working with a death master? Shadowlands clearly!

At the point we're headed for Wrath of the Shdowlands Dragon Isles Lich and tinkers.

This may sound random but who on earth though it was a good idea to name a transmog set Jingoist Armor? I get that they are against faction war but naming the Arathi recolors Jingoist?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think they are "against" faction war but..... it is a weird coincidence naming it that(Jingoistic).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I don't think they are "against" faction war but..... it is a weird coincidence naming it that(Jingoistic).
    I mean next step is to have what, Xenophobic armor? Fascist armor? Maybe they need to use a thesaurus

The one issue I have with Zaralek is that it is not working well with dragonriding. The ceiling is far lower than it was in Deepholme, part of the zone forces you to land frequently. It works reasonably well for rare trains or questing, far less so for gathering (and Dracothyst just makes gathering in the zone very lucrative but frustrating) and definitely not that ideal if you just want to fly around and enjoy the zone or if you are collecting treasures (especially in the Djaradin area)
    Visually it has very distinct biomes. One thing I'd say is that it definitely is not as striking visually as Deepholme and definitely not as striking as what can be seen of Azjol'Nerub in the two instances. Imo they should have at least made the Titan area more visually impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean next step is to have what, Xenophobic armor? Fascist armor? Maybe they need to use a thesaurus
    Maybe the writers thought it was cool sounding word.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    If memory serves correctly, I spoke before to @Fahrad Wagner about the possibility of a Bard class, and he was advocating for it where I was not. This makes his preference seem far more plausible now.
    Absolutely rooting for the bard, you're correct my friend!

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Well it is an underground zone, so I'm not sure what you even expected. As for grinds, well I already spoke my piece on it but it can't be infinite so to speak. Not that I'm bored.
    Don't know if you have seen the underground of elden ring but caves ceilings can be pretty pretty, i personally also was hoping for a bigger nushroom subzone but what we got was not bad for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    a legendary dropped off mythic sarkereth, neat.

Visually it has very distinct biomes. One thing I'd say is that it definitely is not as striking visually as Deepholme and definitely not as striking as what can be seen of Azjol'Nerub in the two instances. Imo they should have at least made the Titan area more visually impressive.
    Thats also a thing, it doesnt like commit as much to its side themes like deepholme.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rainhard View Post
    Don't know if you have seen the underground of elden ring but caves ceilings can be pretty pretty, i personally also was hoping for a bigger nushroom subzone but what we got was not bad for sure.
    That cave also had a massive opening on one side. It also is design wise not like Deepholme or Zaralek Caverns. Besides looking pretty isn't the only thing in a zone to look for. And yes ER is nice to look it.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Yup, legendary weapon visuals are revealed. And it looks great

Yeah this looks gorgeous

10+ Year Old Account
    god hopefully since mythic was finished it will be released for heroic, me want.

Interesting that the Order magic is Holy/Light colored, and has an ouroboros theme like the one found in Oribos. It does match with Tyr's stuff and how Titan magic has been colored in the past, though I remember it being white colored as well?
    Last edited by Cheezits; 2023-05-15 at 06:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebron View Post
    Yup, legendary weapon visuals are revealed. And it looks great

This looks absolutely incredible

This may sound random but who on earth though it was a good idea to name a transmog set Jingoist Armor? I get that they are against faction war but naming the Arathi recolors Jingoist?
    Honestly, I wouldn't mind it if it weren't for the fact they used "Jingoistic's" instead of "Jingoist's". It also could use a suffix to make it sound a tad cooler; "Seething Jingoist's Greathelm", "Callous Jingoist's Greathelm", "Frothing Jingoist's Greathelm" sounds more fun.

So did the weapon itself drop then? Or an item to start it?