1. #5901
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    So did the weapon itself drop then? Or an item to start it?
    I believe it's a craft but I might be wrong- and yes it starts with an item which drops from Mythic Sarkareth.

  2. #5902
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    I believe it's a craft but I might be wrong- and yes it starts with an item which drops from Mythic Sarkareth.
    Alrighty, I thought so. Just saw people saying how the legendary dropped and it sounded like the legendary itself dropped.

  3. #5903
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    So did the weapon itself drop then? Or an item to start it?
    A quest item drops and then you need to get BS/Eng/JC to craft some very expensive parts to help restore it. I'm sure we will get a proper article about it soon.

  4. #5904
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebron View Post
    Yup, legendary weapon visuals are revealed. And it looks great
    I forgot Blizzard could make decent designs after Shadowlands and the Dracthyr.

  5. #5905
    Quote Originally Posted by Mekkle View Post
    god hopefully since mythic was finished it will be released for heroic, me want.
    The way it sounds, it's region based. So EU got the kill and it is possible on all difficulties there. Until the other regions get the kill it's still locked according to the blue post.

  6. #5906
    Banned Teriz's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Soul of Azeroth
    Posts
    30,461
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebron View Post
    Yup, legendary weapon visuals are revealed. And it looks great

    I'm glad they made it a claw to better match the Dracthyr weilding it.

  7. #5907
    Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    The way it sounds, it's region based. So EU got the kill and it is possible on all difficulties there. Until the other regions get the kill it's still locked according to the blue post.
    I assume at most the other two regions will have to wait an additional lockout.

  8. #5908
    do you expect a cinematic today from the last chapter of the campaign?

  9. #5909
    Quote Originally Posted by Zebir95 View Post
    do you expect a cinematic today from the last chapter of the campaign?
    Definitively, and a good one.

    I hope that we do not kill Fyrakk. Although the name of the last chapter of the questline has to refer either to him or to Sabellian, as we already know who is going to be the black aspect, and they would not kill Wrathion; and I do not think that it is talking about the Sundered Flame.
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.


  10. #5910
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I assume at most the other two regions will have to wait an additional lockout.
    Yeah US was working on him at least.

  11. #5911
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkarath View Post
    Definitively, and a good one.

    I hope that we do not kill Fyrakk. Although the name of the last chapter of the questline has to refer either to him or to Sabellian, as we already know who is going to be the black aspect, and they would not kill Wrathion; and I do not think that it is talking about the Sundered Flame.
    I don't think we will kill fyrakk. He didn't to anything in the campaign (or outside) other than being a plotdevice for sabellian and wrathions conflict. It would be very sad for him to be gone without doing anything.
    Last edited by Foolicious; 2023-05-16 at 12:42 PM.

  12. #5912
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkarath View Post
    Definitively, and a good one.

    I hope that we do not kill Fyrakk. Although the name of the last chapter of the questline has to refer either to him or to Sabellian, as we already know who is going to be the black aspect, and they would not kill Wrathion; and I do not think that it is talking about the Sundered Flame.
    The Flame Extinguished could refer to Wrathion or Sabellian not becoming Aspects as well. Really hope we do not kill Fyrakk in a quest, that would be beyond stupid.

  13. #5913
    Looking forward to all the encrypted stuff today. End of the 10.1 campaign, the Blue quests, and Tyr quests should hopefully all be up.

  14. #5914
    Quote Originally Posted by Scyth View Post
    The Flame Extinguished could refer to Wrathion or Sabellian not becoming Aspects as well. Really hope we do not kill Fyrakk in a quest, that would be beyond stupid.
    My line of thought had been Fyrakk, as I was so adamant, but now I realize it is surely the Sundered Flame that it references. We should find out soon.

  15. #5915
    I maintain it means Sarkareth, as his group is literally called the Sundered Flame, and it'll end with making Ebyssian aspect, but we'll see. Killing off Fyrakk offhandedly would be pretty retarded.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

    Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

  16. #5916
    Why do people think Fyrakk is going to persist in the story? Because he was under-utilized or something?

    Dude is pretty much the personification of the corruption of the Black Dragonflight at this point. I think the writing is on the wall that he's going to be "extinguished" by the trio of black dragons and them ending that tainted part of their father's legacy.

  17. #5917
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    I maintain it means Sarkareth, as his group is literally called the Sundered Flame, and it'll end with making Ebyssian aspect, but we'll see. Killing off Fyrakk offhandedly would be pretty retarded.
    I'd at least expect the Aspect to be... crowned? somewhere between now and the end of the Augmentation spec backstory. Would be weird to have a buff based on an entity that doesn't exist yet.

  18. #5918
    I'm hoping the long maintenence today means the Diablo event is going to start today. If it lasts 4 weeks it will encompass the D4 release.

  19. #5919
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Why do people think Fyrakk is going to persist in the story? Because he was under-utilized or something?

    Dude is pretty much the personification of the corruption of the Black Dragonflight at this point. I think the writing is on the wall that he's going to be "extinguished" by the trio of black dragons and them ending that tainted part of their father's legacy.
    Yes, he's entertaining and multiple chapters were spent on a buff for him, with an unbuffed Incarnate taking up a raid and a world event based on him being alive and preparing something. It's not outside the realm of possibility for Blizzard to instead kill him in one chapter while John Dracthyr got to be a raid boss, but given how they're slaves to PR, see also Denathrius, and the obvious idiocy of doing so, I doubt it.

    @huth

    Yeah, I see Ebyssian getting the seat this patch, there's no other place for Aug evokers to get an appropriate icon.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

    Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

  20. #5920
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Why do people think Fyrakk is going to persist in the story? Because he was under-utilized or something?

    Dude is pretty much the personification of the corruption of the Black Dragonflight at this point. I think the writing is on the wall that he's going to be "extinguished" by the trio of black dragons and them ending that tainted part of their father's legacy.
    Because killing off a major villain in a patch where he did minimal things is dumb? And because there is basically nothing that points to him dying so far?
    And because the writing is much more on the wall for Sarkareth and his followers, who are fully beaten this patch. Damn, i wonder what "A FLAME, extinguished" could mean when the main villains of the patch are called "Sundered FLAME". Surely it must be the villain who was not the main focus this patch.

    I mean yes, theres still a possibility that he dies. But its not the most likely one, all things considered.
    Last edited by Houle; 2023-05-16 at 04:10 PM.
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

    From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

    He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •