Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    I assume their starting bid will be their current cost, not less. Although I doubt you'll see many instances of bidding wars, those interested in the appearances will buy them between now and August, after that demand on the BMAH will be sporadic.
    You'll mostly get them from the bag if you play the BMAH like a lottery

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    You'll mostly get them from the bag if you play the BMAH like a lottery
    Haven't bothered with that bag in years, it often rises to a couple hundred K, whales buy them because they could contain rare mounts.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

I'm not sure i'll even touch that stuff. To garish for my liking.

The golden scarab is kinda nice but yeah too gaudy for my tastes too.

Still, nice to have options, even if it is for high gold costs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seeds of Renewal Goes Live January 16, nice

iridikron in story quests?

Very hyped for the Gilneas questline. Even though I am not a Gilneas fan myself, it is good to see long-running storylines finally get some closure.

Hopefully the Writer team doesn't white-wash the Forsaken too much. Hopefully the Scarlet Crusade's presence doesn't cause Greymane to forget that he lost his kingdom because of the Forsaken in the first place.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by doledippers View Post
    They said we will have DF epilogue, so it's very likely. Probably he will contact Vyranoth, call her betrayer and fly away.

More exciting is that we will have 10.2.6 reveal in 2 or 3 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    They said we will have DF epilogue, so it's very likely. Probably he will contact Vyranoth, call her betrayer and fly away.

yeah im hyped for what 10.2.6 could be, i imagine we'll see it week of 10.2.5, if not day of

The Titan, Sargeras, and Void weapon transmogs that were awarded in November have an easter egg in Silithus.

If you talk to the Twilight Hermit there with the weapons transmogged, he says new things depending on what you have transmogged.

If you have the Sargeras sword(s):

That weapon you hold... you should not have brought it here!

> You recognize my weapon?

I warned you before that the end times are coming. That weapon you wield proves it.
    It emanates the same energies that coursed through the Dark Titan's blade.
    Why did he strike this place? He was far too masterful a tactician to choose this target by chance.
    His crusade sought to eradicate all life from existence. Do you think his final act before being captured by the Pantheon would not be in service to that goal?
    Tread carefully, <class>, lest you inadvertently find yourself serving the same cause.
    Titan weapons:

That blade you hold... it profanes this place!

> You recognize my blade?

To bring a weapon like that here is to invite destruction, <class>.
    The titans care only about their precious Order. They would sacrifice anything to achieve it--including their own followers.
    Even the Dark Titan had a pattern to his actions. A cold logic intended to impose his perfect vision, and the willingness to eradicate existence if he could not achieve his ends.
    Do you think the rest of his kind are any different? Only in method, not in goal.
    Be careful that you do not blindly become a part of their plan.
    And the void staff:

Your stave... it whispers to me!

> You recognize my staff?

Do you have any idea how ancient that weapon you wield is, <class>?
    There was a time when this whole world was ruled by the Black Empire. It was beautiful.
    The masters bestowed gifts upon their faithful. That stave was one such instrument.
    It was given to the Harbinger so that one day she might... she might...
    What? No! I was not going to tell them! I... I...
    <The orc goes silent, as if chastised by some unseen presence.>
    Definitely neat and again points to the Titans as not likely to be allies in the long run. And though the staff is titled Voidsong, Stave of the Harbinger, this is another indication that Xal'atath, presumably, wielded it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post

Would be cool to have some back-and-forth between her and Tyr, with Alexstrasza serving as some sort of a mediator.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    If you have the Sargeras sword(s):
    Does Blizzard seriously expect this to be a mystery? You even had Thrall in the trailer saying "but that sword was aimed at someone!!1!!!"

Gee, I wonder who Sargeras was aiming for, it's not like literally the only thing that made Silithus relevant throughout history was the presence of an Old God (aka Sargeras' Number 1 Enemy) underneath it:

Truly a mystery! I wonder who Sargeras was aiming for?!

Expect more C'Thun lore.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

5+ Year Old Account
    Who cares what these Twilight cultists say about the Titans. They're worshiping literal tumors on reality that seek to kill or enslave us. This hermit is merely a slave commanded to spread Old God propaganda.

I think it's beneficial to remember two things:

1. Xal'atath has already told us that the endgame for her and the other Old Gods is that one of them will remain to consume Azeroth. She has also alluded to Void Lords manifesting to slurp up worlds.

2. Xal'atath is in the process of carrying out an awakening, possibly by collecting bits of dead Old Gods.

3. Xal'atath wants there to be an Azeroth to rule over, because according to A Song of the Depths that's what Queen Azshara is going to do once the awakening is done. This goes a bit contrary to point #1.

I think the worldsoul is in stasis, which prevents her from growing, developing, and changing. But it also stops the Void from consuming her.

Xal'atath will want to use the essences of the other Old Gods at Uldaz, waiting at the end of the Coreway in Khaz Algar, either to:

A - somehow break the worldsoul's stasis and allowing it to to awaken. This losens the Titans' grip on Azeroth, and allows the Void to complete its corruption (leading us to Midnight). It's basically Xal'atath and Azshara going rogue against the traditional hierarchy within the Void, breaking the old pattern and instead seeking to build a new future on Azeroth.

B - Xal'atath resurrects herself, the other Old Gods, or some other entity using the essences she has gathered. The worldsoul might then be intended either for corruption or to be consumed.

Quote Originally Posted by Worldshaper View Post
    I think it's beneficial to remember two things:

1. Xal'atath has already told us that the endgame for her and the other Old Gods is that one of them will remain to consume Azeroth. She has also alluded to Void Lords manifesting to slurp up worlds.

2. Xal'atath is in the process of carrying out an awakening, possibly by collecting bits of dead Old Gods.

3. Xal'atath wants there to be an Azeroth to rule over, because according to A Song of the Depths that's what Queen Azshara is going to do once the awakening is done. This goes a bit contrary to point #1.

I think the worldsoul is in stasis, which prevents her from growing, developing, and changing. But it also stops the Void from consuming her.

Xal'atath will want to use the essences of the other Old Gods at Uldaz, waiting at the end of the Coreway in Khaz Algar, either to:

A - somehow break the worldsoul's stasis and allowing it to to awaken. This losens the Titans' grip on Azeroth, and allows the Void to complete its corruption (leading us to Midnight). It's basically Xal'atath and Azshara going rogue against the traditional hierarchy within the Void, breaking the old pattern and instead seeking to build a new future on Azeroth.

B - Xal'atath resurrects herself, the other Old Gods, or some other entity using the essences she has gathered. The worldsoul might then be intended either for corruption or to be consumed.
    This is the most likely outcome.

There is a set of plot elements that Blizzard likes to reiterate in every expansion.

Five Pillars of Creation, Five Covenant Sigils, Five Oathstones, and now Five World Trees with Amirdrassil. It is not a coincidence that theories for years have tried to link these together through Il'gynoth's whispers, but the point is that Blizzard has a set of plot elements that they like to use as basis for their storylines, and this is factual.

Five Old Gods. The essence of the Five that will unlock the One World-Soul.

Xal'atath is basically trying to collect the essence of all the Five Old Gods. She has possibly already collected the essences of N'Zoth and Yogg-Saron during the 3-years interim, and she will try to collect the essences of C'Thun and Y'Shaarj in TWW.

It is not a coincidence that Khaz Algar is located between Silithus and Pandaria, it is not a surprise that Blizzard has stated that the Black Blood of the Old Gods will play a major role as the Nerubian under Xal'atath are mining it, and it is expected that Patch 10.2.7 "The Dark Heart" will revolve around the Dark Heart of Pandaria, Y'Shaarj.

The Old Gods are the key.

It would be a great decision to add the story ends to questing rather than having them in raids only.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Very hyped for the Gilneas questline. Even though I am not a Gilneas fan myself, it is good to see long-running storylines finally get some closure.

Hopefully the Writer team doesn't white-wash the Forsaken too much. Hopefully the Scarlet Crusade's presence doesn't cause Greymane to forget that he lost his kingdom because of the Forsaken in the first place.
    I wouldn't give myself hope about the Gilneas story, especially since this questline allows both Alliance and Horde to do it. Meaning the Forsaken are probably there just to ask for forgiveness over the stuff Sylvanas made them do in Gilneas.

It's really up to Genn Greymane to decide if he wants to forgive them or not. Personally, I don't think he should because it'll kill any potential plot developments between the Alliance and Horde, not just on the factions as a whole but even the individual races. Plus, it will probably upset some of the Forsaken and Worgen players depending on how things are handled.

Quote Originally Posted by Woggmer View Post
    I wouldn't give myself hope about the Gilneas story, especially since this questline allows both Alliance and Horde to do it. Meaning the Forsaken are probably there just to ask for forgiveness over the stuff Sylvanas made them do in Gilneas.

It's really up to Genn Greymane to decide if he wants to forgive them or not. Personally, I don't think he should because it'll kill any potential plot developments between the Alliance and Horde, not just on the factions as a whole but even the individual races. Plus, it will probably upset some of the Forsaken and Worgen players depending on how things are handled.
    The Lordaeron questline was opened to both factions, but the Alliance pretty much had no actual presence there and the player had to use a disguise.

Greymane at the end of Shadowlands did not forgive the Horde and a heated exchange with Lor'themar Theron. He then refused to attend the wedding between Lor'themar and Thalyssra.

Even in War Crimes, which was published 10 years ago, Greymane blamed the entire Horde leadership for supporting Garrosh's plan of invasion.

But in World of Disneycraft, anything can happen, so maybe Greymane will magically let go of his grudge because *check notes* the Forsaken were just following orders, it was the Jailer's fault.

I hope so. Could mean we find out where he is atm and why he allied with Xal etc.
    Maybe we will get some spicy interactions between him and Vyranoth too.

Quote Originally Posted by Woggmer View Post

I think the best case scenario is as Varodoc said, they handwave it with a quick "go in disguise" and don't compromise the storyline over it. I don't think many players of either faction want some goofy story about killing Scarlets being the unifying factor that makes the Gilneans and Forsaken best friends, or God forbid, the Gilneans are inept at reclaiming their own land and the Forsaken are their saviors. "Alliance are pathetic and weak and need the Horde to do everything for them" is about as played out as the Horde Warchief being evil and not being immediately ousted.

There's such a wide and interesting middle ground for faction relations between everyone trying to murder as many of the opposite faction's innocent civilians as possible, and everyone being a clone of Anduin that all look directly at the camera while they talk about how good Peace and Friendship is. They've already admitted that this trilogy isn't leading to the end of WoW's story, so they should focus on building up the world again and not trying to lead up to a "And everyone lived happily ever after, the end." ending that's never coming.