Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    Something is coming, for sure
    I would agree if Wowhead was doing it, but they aren't.

Bloodsail Admiral Foreign Exchange Ztudent's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    If WoWHead did something, as well then I would've felt coordinated. This is prob just funny and topical. Very cute, though.
    I no longer reply to quotations beyond if you're asking a genuine question or have a non-confrontational stance.

Nihil.

looks like they added the pirate hat in the last 24 hours, very clever Mr MMOC

Tweet from Zorbrix. Tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by Worldshaper View Post
    Tweet from Zorbrix. Tonight?
    im fully huffing the 10.2.6 copium but im deeply skeptical of a Friday PTR, but I hope it happens lol

I think the 10.2.6 ptr becomes available tonight, at least for datamining. They pushed a new WW alpha build a few minutes ago, and with Zorbrix trolling on Twitter, I am sure 10.2.6 is next in line.

I think the 10.2.6 ptr becomes available tonight, at least for datamining. They pushed a new WW alpha build a few minutes ago, and with Zorbrix trolling on Twitter, I am sure 10.2.6 is next in line.
    fuck it, subscribe. 10.2.6 tonight

15+ Year Old Account
    Definitely looks like some coordinated PR going on. They do like to get PTRs out ahead of the weekends if they can, don't they?

Merely a Setback Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Definitely looks like some coordinated PR going on. They do like to get PTRs out ahead of the weekends if they can, don't they?
    Friday PTR’s are fairly rare if I remember correctly and last time they did it they ran into a problem so it didn’t come up till Monday though was data mineable.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Muffinus just replied to Zorbrix's tweet with a tree emoji

so we have pirate flags, chickens, and a tree. Ah yes, of course. I totally understand what that means

Quote Originally Posted by doledippers View Post
    Muffinus just replied to Zorbrix's tweet with a tree emoji

so we have pirate flags, chickens, and a tree. Ah yes, of course. I totally understand what that means
    I think the tree has to do with the extended Amirdrassil stuff. But yeah Muffinus also tweeted a pirate flag much earlier today.

hope it's something cool and not some lame event/storyline

Hmm...

10.2.6 is about piracy, angry chickens (Hearthstone event) and... the roots of Elun'Ahir? Idk.

Quote Originally Posted by Zebir95 View Post
    hope it's something cool and not some lame event/storyline
    the devs r reacting / teasing it in a similar way to follower dungeons so i imagine itll be some kind of new system or feature

Quote Originally Posted by doledippers View Post
    the devs r reacting / teasing it in a similar way to follower dungeons so i imagine itll be some kind of new system or feature
    It's the only thing we don't really know about until 11.1 so it should be good.

Imagine if it was some form of housing, lol. The Internet would break.

ya not gunna get my hopes up for tonight, I'm gunna assume next week at the earliest, though if something does happen tonight I'll be pleasantly surprised.. But I wont be expecting something

Imagine if it was some form of housing, lol. The Internet would break.
    Housing on disconnected Islands would make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    Housing on disconnected Islands would make sense.
    And it would be bee-eeautiful.

Still guessing some Dragon Isles content reuse involving pirates though, feels like that would be easier for them to develop just to get some more juice out of the continent.

I guess I wonder if this will be fun side content or anything directly tied to 11.0. If it's Nightsquall in some form, I imagine he could be the one to tell us about the Isle of Dorn/Khaz Algar.

But I really enjoy that we're back to fervently speculating.