There was that naga aquarium backpack that hasn't come out. Maybe it's a general trading post theme for the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    It could mean something, it could mean nothing. Sometimes we look too deep into trading post and other store items.

Some people thought that Wastewander outfit was indicative of something, for example.

Could be Naga-related simply because they're involved in the summer event.
    Could also be from trading posts further out in summer, like July or August, or even September depending on when the pre-patch comes out.
    This patch will have to sustain the game for quite a few months before new content is added.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

I mean sure, I'm just speculating but it's not a stretch.

The patch is supposed to have Harbinger Quests, and claiming the Dark Heart (if it refers to Y'shaarj and not the artifact) is the final step. So Queenie and her fishbois are inbound.

Quote Originally Posted by Worldshaper View Post
    I mean sure, I'm just speculating but it's not a stretch.

The patch is supposed to have Harbinger Quests, and claiming the Dark Heart (if it refers to Y'shaarj and not the artifact) is the final step. So Queenie and her fishbois are inbound.
    I think she claimed the Dark Heart when Iridikron walked into a portal with the dark heart, and she was in the background.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    Troll set looks good other then the silly mask, goat set just seems off for some reason, might be the texture work? Not sure.
    Ye, bandana is completely off. They defo wanted to emulate Zul`jin looks, but it simply looks bad and does not fit the wooden mask.

Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    Troll set looks good other then the silly mask, goat set just seems off for some reason, might be the texture work? Not sure.
    Hard to tell from the images but the shoes look like a completely different shade of gold which is making it look mismatched.

I think this is probably one of those instances where less is more.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Ye, bandana is completely off. They defo wanted to emulate Zul`jin looks, but it simply looks bad and does not fit the wooden mask.

Yeah I honestly thought it was a graphical bug at first before realizing its supposed to be like a cloth mask.

Looks really awkward.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, this looks much better now:

Also, face mask variant:

Last edited by Makabreska; 2024-04-10 at 08:44 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

I'm still not enamored with it but my opinion is improving, though I think that gem in the center of the chest is too much. But the more I look the more I see its a nice blend of older Draenei style and more current exile look.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Also, face mask variant:
    Alright that color works more for me.

It doesn't work for the female Draenei, imo. They should add the bra and loincloth in.

OK the draenei heritage armors mention telhamat and embaari. While Telhamat exists in Outland, Embaari Village was a Shadowmoon Valley Village that does not exist in current Outland. This suggests that the heritage questline will be in Outland, not Argus.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    OK the draenei heritage armors mention telhamat and embaari. While Telhamat exists in Outland, Embaari Village was a Shadowmoon Valley Village that does not exist in current Outland.
    Was about to bring this up but you beat me to it. Though the Embaari one is called Lost Embaari so it is referencing it being gone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    OK the draenei heritage armors mention telhamat and embaari. While Telhamat exists in Outland, Embaari Village was a Shadowmoon Valley Village that does not exist in current Outland. This suggests that the heritage questline will be in Outland, not Argus.
    I mean, Embaari used to exist and that is enough? Draenei were all there before BL shenanigans. Not sure if it is indicative, I defo prefer Draenor questlines.

Or maybe we will get both?

So, Broken when?

10+ Year Old Account
    Noice:

I completely forgot MoP had scenarios. What a forgettable stuff.

And ah yes, the Cloak.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2024-04-10 at 08:53 PM.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    So, Broken when?
    Fair question.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Fair question.
    Maybe Midnight? For the general theme?

Maybe Midnight? For the general theme?
    I mean, maybe, but more and more it's obvious the mark was missed in Legion.

I do get the feeling that Midnight is going to be a whopper of an expansion, so multiple AR is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by milkmustache View Post
    I mean, maybe, but more and more it's obvious the mark was missed in Legion.

I do get the feeling that Midnight is going to be a whopper of an expansion, so multiple AR is possible.
    I think because Metzen dropped the Elves by name, people are sleeping on how the Draenei/Eredar would be involved. This is THE Light and Void war Velen has been yammering about forever, right?

If the plan isn't to make SMC full neutral, you have to get the Drae involved.
    Last edited by Cheezits; 2024-04-10 at 09:06 PM.

I think because Metzen dropped the Elves by name, people are sleeping on how the Draenei/Eredar would be involved. This is THE Light and Void war Velen has been yammering about forever, right?

If the plan isn't to make SMC full neutral, you have to get the Drae involved.
    Makes me wonder if the Shattered Sun Offensive exists in any shape anymore. Wiki tells me the Blood Elf that goes to Orgrimmar to start the Man'ari skin quest for the Horde is wearing their tabard, at the least.