I think the Draenei armor is pretty cool.

7+ Year Old Account
    The wow remix thing is really exciting.
    I hope the idea sticks.

As for the sets, i really enjoy the Draenei set but the Darkspear one is just a bit too plain when compared to every other troll themed set we got over the years.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Sick set, is this new?

Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    I think she claimed the Dark Heart when Iridikron walked into a portal with the dark heart, and she was in the background.
    Definitely possible. It's just that the way the text describes how the Ancient Hunger and Dark Heart makes it seem like two significant events that will come to pass. Also this patch being called Dark Heart, sharing its name with the Y'shaarj heart scenario, makes it all suspicious.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Sick set, is this new?

They better add a sea sponge next to that starfish!

Formerly known as Arafal

Oh they have achievements for completing each zone...nice. They are also bringing back the MoP cloak effects.

I think the Draenei set, while cool, will require that players swap out some of the pieces if you want to achieve something closer to that old artwork.

It's too chunky on the females in particular, and makes them look weirdly covered up compared to the source material. But there are also too many colours involved, so it looks a bit busy as well.

Looking forward to playing around with the set, anyhow.

Wild speculation since it could just be Xal's followers weapon, but this and the troll two handed sword named "Loa's Blade Blessing" seems to hint toward pal being the next generalized class for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Holdodlig View Post

Wild speculation since it could just be Xal's followers weapon, but this and the troll two handed sword named "Loa's Blade Blessing" seems to hint toward pal being the next generalized class for everyone.
    Still baffled how Paladin isn't all-race when they keep dropping hint after hint after hint.

Sick set, is this new?

This set and the 3 recolors match the 4 Naga Fish mounts. Wonder if it's tied to a quest or trading post. Wouldn't be surprised if it's in June's Trading Post along with the other summery swim items.

The Summer shit is July Trading Post afaik.

Isn't there some type of micro holiday these days in late summer, with a diver's helmet as the icon? Could it be tied to that?

It could be related to this?

Map Areas
    Broken Isles

Suramar > Botanist's Terrace (New) - Music: Zone-70-SuramarCity-Occupied-Walk.

Dragon Isles

Amirdrassil > Barrows of Reverie (New) - Music: Zone 102 - Emerald Dream - Tunnels - Peaceful - Walk.

Telogrus Rift

Telogrus Rift > Cosmic Horizon (New)
    Telogrus Rift > Equinox Reach (New)

It's labeled as Void Elf Weapon in the icon name. There were some other Velf weapons that were added in Legion that were never accessible.

I'm gonna guess that we go to Telogrus (based on the map) and they will add in these weapons as rewards for everyone.

That flail is old. It was already datamined back in 2017, and YES it is Ren'dorei themed.

https://www.wowhead.com/news/void-el...-models-279524

And other Ren'dorei-themed weapons were datamined and yet never implemented:

The Worldsoul Saga, in many ways the Ren'dorei Saga, this is only the beginning.
    The illustrious Alliance of Stormwind is driven by tradition, nobility, and faith. They are staunch defenders of justice and duty who protect the realm of Azeroth against any aggressors, including the savage Horde. In a time when chaos and uncertainty reign, the Alliance remains steadfast in its determination to illuminate the darkest corners of the world and preserve order in Azeroth.
    — Blizzard Entertainment

I mean, Embaari used to exist and that is enough? Draenei were all there before BL shenanigans. Not sure if it is indicative, I defo prefer Draenor questlines.

Or maybe we will get both?
    Draenor is currently cut off from the main universe Azeroth and is dying in Light pollution. It is no place for heritage questline. It is gonna be on Outland or Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Enrif View Post
    Why? people who like to RP or Mog take that which fits their taste. They don't care about marginal power gains. If marginal power is more important to you, than that's up to you.
    Because maybe the ability that looked the coolest
    Monk: mirrors
    Didn't have the best dogs or mounts
    Monk: kyrian

The item database seems to indicate that one of the reward from Timerunning is a recolor of the Trading Post's class set. There is currently no sign of recolor for the challenge set but it doesn't seem to be in game yet.

Also, we're likely going to have a lot of NPC only cosmetic, such as shadopan armor, or dark shaman color variation.

There are also 6 or so recolor of the The War Within's collector gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Draenor is currently cut off from the main universe Azeroth and is dying in Light pollution. It is no place for heritage questline. It is gonna be on Outland or Azeroth.
    Since the Dark Ranger Customization questline is treated like the first part of the Forsaken Heritage armor questline, the Manari questline will likely be the first part of the Draenei heritage armor quest. It'll take place on Argus.

On a side note, I'm hoping the second saga of expansions has nothing to do with Azeroth. I know the developers like to center the story that way but the game clearly has a robust interplanetary story.
    Last edited by Ersula; 2024-04-10 at 10:44 PM.

Telogrus Rift is being updated.

Most of the stuff are still placeholders. Names missing. Same NPCs being put, missing text, portals are not working. Dalaran banner is there, new assets (I might be wrong) like barrels, chairs, carpets, etc. High Elf NPCs are missing (they were using DK blue eyes, so they're getting fixed I suppose). Looking forward to the new PTR builds!

Last edited by Fiercelord; 2024-04-10 at 10:50 PM. Reason: links