Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    Your whole body turning into anti matter isn’t a slight alteration, hell it’s a bigger alteration then a night elf going from a bear to a twink when turning into a high elf.
    Could be so, but my point still stands.

Is there currently any indication on the PTR of some form of final resolution of the Windtotem Tribe story in the Ohn'ahran Plains?

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    Your whole body turning into anti matter isn’t a slight alteration, hell it’s a bigger alteration then a night elf going from a bear to a twink when turning into a high elf.
    To cite some older lore, elves' physical form is inherently magical. So void elves are essentially just switching their attunement from fel, nature, arcane or holy magic to void. It's as big of a change to a human going gluten-free. Just like when the fel tainted sunwell the elves fed upon was purified a lot of blood elves barely noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by Scyth View Post
    Or..a new hub as we join him in killing the titans
    I still hope that's the case. I think Iridikron is a more interesting character than any of the titans bar Sargeras, and the Titans are a more interesting "villain".

Merely a Setback Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    To cite some older lore, elves' physical form is inherently magical. So void elves are essentially just switching their attunement from fel, nature, arcane or holy magic to void. It's as big of a change to a human going gluten-free. Just like when the fel tainted sunwell the elves fed upon was purified a lot of blood elves barely noticed.
    None of the other elfs started growing extra bits or shifting between a body made up of said magic other then the ones who because demons.

Night elfs got frailer and paler when turning to high elfs, night bourn just got frailer, blood elfs just had there eyes change, all of these are lesser changes then when happened to void elfs. But if you wanted to say all elfs are the same as jsut being elfs then sure I’d agree to that but If your going to split them up then so to should Void elfs be split.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by milkmustache View Post
    Is there currently any indication on the PTR of some form of final resolution of the Windtotem Tribe story in the Ohn'ahran Plains?
    Nothing that I can see.

I get this thinking...but doesn't he need to be a Dalaran Citizen? I suppose he could be. But that would also bend the astutely neutral dalaran extremely far toward the Alliance.
    Council of Six has been very alliance flavoured ever since Sunreaver was kicked out by Jaina. Umbric beign there doesn't really change things.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Council of Six has been very alliance flavoured ever since Sunreaver was kicked out by Jaina.
    ...and then they fired her. Because she did that.

Sunreaver is most obvious for new 6th member, as they reinstated the blood elf (sunreaver) guards back on PTR as well.
    I will not reply to posts that are non-constructive or contain flaming and/or trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Murlocos View Post
    Nothing that I can see.
    Bummer. Maybe in a later build? Was really hoping to see it culminate in a full Tauren settlement there. 10.2.7 has to be the last opportunity for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, addons confirmed in MoP Remix.

Retail talents, so entire current class versions also confirmed.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2024-04-12 at 05:29 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

No. Jaina stayed in as the leader untill Legion, when rest of the Council voted to let Horde back in. She then quit the Council and Kalec took her place.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post

Well ya thats always been sorta a given imo, its not a complete separate mode like Plunderstorm. Remix takes place on the regular servers/realms of your choice.

Its not supposed to be MoP classic+
    Its timerunning+

It happens in retail servers, so all normal addons and systems stand.

You just roll a new character that is stuck on phased version of Pandaria untill the end of the event.

as someone already stated, the rest of the council was seemingly onboard with the Sunreavers (rightfully) getting the boot from Dalaran
    Jaina left the council by her own volition YEARS later when the council voted to let horde back into the city

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    Well ya thats always been sorta a given imo, its not a complete separate mode like Plunderstorm. Remix takes place on the regular servers/realms of your choice.

Its not supposed to be MoP classic+
    Its timerunning+
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    It happens in retail servers, so all normal addons and systems stand.

You just roll a new character that is stuck on phased version of Pandaria untill the end of the event.
    Ye, for some reason my initial take was that we will be playing MoP classes. But it makes much more sense to have retail design there, so people can be instantly familiar with the specs.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

what Im curious about is if Dragonriding will be enabled in Remix or not, I feel like it must right? Since Dracthyr have the soar racial and it would make them much faster to use for the event otherwise

what Im curious about is if Dragonriding will be enabled in Remix or not, I feel like it must right? Since Dracthyr have the soar racial and it would make them much faster to use for the event otherwise
    It is enabled from the get-go, no need to hit level 30/40. Edit: full on Dragonriding. You can instantly dragonride.

Also: The lore reason for Remix is simply the Bronze wanting to document MoP, nothing about Xalatath for now.
    Last edited by Makorus; 2024-04-12 at 05:48 PM.

Ye, for some reason my initial take was that we will be playing MoP classes. But it makes much more sense to have retail design there, so people can be instantly familiar with the specs.
    MoP versions of the classes will come in 2025 when MoP Classic launches.

- - - Updated - - -

Right now Dracthyr racial traits say this on the character creation:

So the empowered Soar only unlocks after you get access to Dragonriding. Right now on live servers that is right after you leave the starting area, but if you can create lvl 10 Dracthyr for Timerunning, they would only have the gimped pre 10.2 version untill lvl 60+ since that's when Dragonriding activates.

So it would be an advantage, but not as massive as full on dragonriding from lvl 10 would be.

We could have gotten the old version of Soar that doesn't have Dragonriding attached.
    The world revamp dream will never die!