Will we get the same elite pvp sets from the poll winners in S4? And will we get the item that unlocks mythic/elite effects on LFR-Heroic recolors?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by allegrian View Post
    Will we get the same elite pvp sets from the poll winners in S4? And will we get the item that unlocks mythic/elite effects on LFR-Heroic recolors?
    No, Elite sets are season 3, which is great as they shouldn't giving out sets from older seasons out of the sudden (but you know, just for some specific sets instead of giving everything aswell as gladiator mounts via vic saddles), especially as the votes were rigged anyways. Keep in mind Fated Season also just awarded the season 3 elite sets.

Also, season 4 has no hero reward stone or achievement, which again, is fair because these are supposed to be seasonal now.
    Last edited by Lady Atia; 2024-04-19 at 09:19 AM.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Do any high profile streamers frequent this thread?
    Saw some people on twitter getting invited who were not streamers.
    "His name was Gambit. Remember it."

Quote Originally Posted by Civciv View Post
    Saw some people on twitter getting invited who were not streamers.
    and dataminers at that for some I've seen

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    No, Elite sets are season 3, which is great as they shouldn't giving out sets from older seasons out of the sudden (but you know, just for some specific sets instead of giving everything aswell as gladiator mounts via vic saddles), especially as the votes were rigged anyways. Keep in mind Fated Season also just awarded the season 3 elite sets.

Also, season 4 has no hero reward stone or achievement, which again, is fair because these are supposed to be seasonal now.
    So getting 2500 in season 4 will not have that reward? disappointing.

10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of "nobody" got invited.
    I thought that having Taivan gave guaranteed access to the alpha, I was wrong
    Last edited by Valysar; 2024-04-19 at 09:45 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    Well, it's just the first wave and they have to include all the epic edition pre-orders over the course of alpha/beta, so I would guess the pool would include these first?

- - - Updated - - -

So getting 2500 in season 4 will not have that reward? disappointing.
    Nope, which kinda feels wrong from a collectors PoV similiar to having the Shadowlands S3 Keystone Hero but no S4 Hero achievement. Or the S1 DF one being called something different while chilling in the transmog collections tab instead of being renamed into "DF Season 1 Hero" and being made into a FoS.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

With the news about dracthyr getting more classes and probably letting you play mostly in their visage form, I'm quite salty about the huge number of customization options their visages get as well as the good quality of those. They got the best hairstyles in the game basically on top of customizable highlight colors and a ton of extra stuff like jewelry and body features. It wasn't as noticeable before as their visage form was barely used, but other races will feel very barebones in comparison when they start going around playing as visages.

If you compare them to blood and specially void elves, it's just sad.
    Last edited by allegrian; 2024-04-19 at 10:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    That'd be super weird. Alpha doesn't get that many people.

If the first patch is truly about a goblin raid (probably undermine) I hope it doesn't feel like a joke filler patch. And it would be a great time to fight against Gallywix at last. I also hope it doesn't feel like the earthen plot is dropped after 11.0 like the oathstone plot in DF or many others.
    There is no such thing as a joke filler raid, but if it was a megadungeon, then it is 100% guaranteed to be joke filler content.. With the only exception being Mechagon since it was taken kinda seriously.

7+ Year Old Account
    With the news about dracthyr getting more classes and probably letting you play mostly in their visage form, I'm quite salty about the huge number of customization options their visages get as well as the good quality of those. They got the best hairstyles in the game basically on top of customizable highlight colors and a ton of extra stuff like jewelry and body features. It wasn't as noticeable before as their visage form was barely used, but other races will feel very barebones in comparison when they start going around playing as visages.

Imagine being angry about having more customization options in the game? They already said that Dracthyr are the new "norm" and that they want to expand character customizations for older races on an ongoing base.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Imagine being angry about having more customization options in the game? They already said that Dracthyr are the new "norm" and that they want to expand character customizations for older races on an ongoing base.
    I don't see the earthen having dracthyr visage level of custamization, and there aren't new option for old races in the alpha currently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    That'd be super weird. Alpha doesn't get that many people.
    Can happen, I was in the very first wave for DF alpha, was just lucky. I've seen a lot of ppl on streams with alpha without being streamers or family

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    Troll beards waiting room.
    honestly if they don't deliver in time for the troll heritage armor... big missed opportunity

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't see the earthen having dracthyr visage level of custamization, and there aren't new option for old races in the alpha currently.
    Well it's the first build afterall? I imagine them adding some stuff like f.e. the metal parts of their hair which currently have no options etc.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by Woggmer View Post
    There is no such thing as a joke filler raid, but if it was a megadungeon, then it is 100% guaranteed to be joke filler content.. With the only exception being Mechagon since it was taken kinda seriously.
    I didn't realize that Dawn of the Infinite, megadungeon that addressed Nozdormu's fate and set up Xal'atath's and Iridikron's plans for World Soul Saga, was a joke filler content.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woggmer View Post

Dawn is setup for the WS-saga and dealt away with Murozond, and Kara literally returned Medivh and was about denying the Legion another Foothold.

But the one dungeon you could take seriously was the one about a cyber-psychotic gnome king that tried to take over the world?

Formerly known as Arafal

Nope, which kinda feels wrong from a collectors PoV similiar to having the Shadowlands S3 Keystone Hero but no S4 Hero achievement. Or the S1 DF one being called something different while chilling in the transmog collections tab instead of being renamed into "DF Season 1 Hero" and being made into a FoS.
    Wonder if there might be something else that could've given as a reward, and if so, what that could be.

- - - Updated - - -

If it makes you feel any better, the Dracthyr form not being able to fully transmog is still a major downside. Knowing that as good as the new set looks, there isn't even a tint to the customization armour that actually fits it, meaning you will have to hide pieces to make it work.

- - - Updated - - -

It's still an issue until every race had the same options, or at least have confirmation they will be getting it.

Hopefully we get more options soon.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Wonder if there might be something else that could've given as a reward, and if so, what that could be.

- - - Updated - - -

If it makes you feel any better, the Dracthyr form not being able to fully transmog is still a major downside. Knowing that as good as the new set looks, there isn't even a tint to the customization armour that actually fits it, meaning you will have to hide pieces to make it work.

- - - Updated - - -

It's still an issue until every race had the same options, or at least have confirmation they will be getting it.

Hopefully we get more options soon.
    We know there is a missing recolour of the evoker tier set from s3 (a yellow/white one) so I was hoping they would give us that for reaching hero in s4. But maybe they didn't do any additional recolours for the other sets, so it was scrapped?

Would have been a cool way to reward everyone who does the highest content in s4 without catering to pvp players exclusively (as in, using the missing colour for the elite tint instead).

Last edited by Lady Atia; 2024-04-19 at 11:55 AM.

#TEAMGIRAFFE