1. #67761
    With the news about dracthyr getting more classes and probably letting you play mostly in their visage form, I'm quite salty about the huge number of customization options their visages get as well as the good quality of those. They got the best hairstyles in the game basically on top of customizable highlight colors and a ton of extra stuff like jewelry and body features. It wasn't as noticeable before as their visage form was barely used, but other races will feel very barebones in comparison when they start going around playing as visages.

    If you compare them to blood and specially void elves, it's just sad.
    Last edited by allegrian; 2024-04-19 at 10:13 AM.

  2. #67762
    Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    A lot of "nobody" got invited.
    I thought that having Taivan gave guaranteed access to the alpha, I was wrong
    That'd be super weird. Alpha doesn't get that many people.

  3. #67763
    Quote Originally Posted by allegrian View Post
    If the first patch is truly about a goblin raid (probably undermine) I hope it doesn't feel like a joke filler patch. And it would be a great time to fight against Gallywix at last. I also hope it doesn't feel like the earthen plot is dropped after 11.0 like the oathstone plot in DF or many others.
    There is no such thing as a joke filler raid, but if it was a megadungeon, then it is 100% guaranteed to be joke filler content.. With the only exception being Mechagon since it was taken kinda seriously.

  4. #67764
    The Lightbringer Lady Atia's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    The Rumour Tower
    Posts
    3,523
    Quote Originally Posted by allegrian View Post
    With the news about dracthyr getting more classes and probably letting you play mostly in their visage form, I'm quite salty about the huge number of customization options their visages get as well as the good quality of those. They got the best hairstyles in the game basically on top of customizable highlight colors and a ton of extra stuff like jewelry and body features. It wasn't as noticeable before as their visage form was barely used, but other races will feel very barebones in comparison when they start going around playing as visages.

    If you compare them to blood and specially void elves, it's just sad.
    Imagine being angry about having more customization options in the game? They already said that Dracthyr are the new "norm" and that they want to expand character customizations for older races on an ongoing base.

    #TEAMGIRAFFE

  5. #67765

  6. #67766
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Imagine being angry about having more customization options in the game? They already said that Dracthyr are the new "norm" and that they want to expand character customizations for older races on an ongoing base.
    I don't see the earthen having dracthyr visage level of custamization, and there aren't new option for old races in the alpha currently.

  7. #67767
    The Lightbringer Valysar's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    France
    Posts
    3,761
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    That'd be super weird. Alpha doesn't get that many people.
    Can happen, I was in the very first wave for DF alpha, was just lucky. I've seen a lot of ppl on streams with alpha without being streamers or family

  8. #67768
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    Troll beards waiting room.
    honestly if they don't deliver in time for the troll heritage armor... big missed opportunity

  9. #67769
    The Lightbringer Lady Atia's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    The Rumour Tower
    Posts
    3,523
    Quote Originally Posted by allegrian View Post
    I don't see the earthen having dracthyr visage level of custamization, and there aren't new option for old races in the alpha currently.
    Well it's the first build afterall? I imagine them adding some stuff like f.e. the metal parts of their hair which currently have no options etc.

    #TEAMGIRAFFE

  10. #67770
    Quote Originally Posted by Woggmer View Post
    There is no such thing as a joke filler raid, but if it was a megadungeon, then it is 100% guaranteed to be joke filler content.. With the only exception being Mechagon since it was taken kinda seriously.
    I didn't realize that Dawn of the Infinite, megadungeon that addressed Nozdormu's fate and set up Xal'atath's and Iridikron's plans for World Soul Saga, was a joke filler content.

  11. #67771
    The Insane Raetary's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Base Camp
    Posts
    19,281
    Quote Originally Posted by Woggmer View Post
    There is no such thing as a joke filler raid, but if it was a megadungeon, then it is 100% guaranteed to be joke filler content.. With the only exception being Mechagon since it was taken kinda seriously.

    Dawn is setup for the WS-saga and dealt away with Murozond, and Kara literally returned Medivh and was about denying the Legion another Foothold.

    But the one dungeon you could take seriously was the one about a cyber-psychotic gnome king that tried to take over the world?


    Formerly known as Arafal

  12. #67772
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Nope, which kinda feels wrong from a collectors PoV similiar to having the Shadowlands S3 Keystone Hero but no S4 Hero achievement. Or the S1 DF one being called something different while chilling in the transmog collections tab instead of being renamed into "DF Season 1 Hero" and being made into a FoS.
    Wonder if there might be something else that could've given as a reward, and if so, what that could be.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by allegrian View Post
    With the news about dracthyr getting more classes and probably letting you play mostly in their visage form, I'm quite salty about the huge number of customization options their visages get as well as the good quality of those. They got the best hairstyles in the game basically on top of customizable highlight colors and a ton of extra stuff like jewelry and body features. It wasn't as noticeable before as their visage form was barely used, but other races will feel very barebones in comparison when they start going around playing as visages.

    If you compare them to blood and specially void elves, it's just sad.
    If it makes you feel any better, the Dracthyr form not being able to fully transmog is still a major downside. Knowing that as good as the new set looks, there isn't even a tint to the customization armour that actually fits it, meaning you will have to hide pieces to make it work.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Imagine being angry about having more customization options in the game? They already said that Dracthyr are the new "norm" and that they want to expand character customizations for older races on an ongoing base.
    It's still an issue until every race had the same options, or at least have confirmation they will be getting it.

    Hopefully we get more options soon.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

  13. #67773
    The Lightbringer Lady Atia's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    The Rumour Tower
    Posts
    3,523
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Wonder if there might be something else that could've given as a reward, and if so, what that could be.

    - - - Updated - - -



    If it makes you feel any better, the Dracthyr form not being able to fully transmog is still a major downside. Knowing that as good as the new set looks, there isn't even a tint to the customization armour that actually fits it, meaning you will have to hide pieces to make it work.

    - - - Updated - - -



    It's still an issue until every race had the same options, or at least have confirmation they will be getting it.

    Hopefully we get more options soon.
    We know there is a missing recolour of the evoker tier set from s3 (a yellow/white one) so I was hoping they would give us that for reaching hero in s4. But maybe they didn't do any additional recolours for the other sets, so it was scrapped?

    Would have been a cool way to reward everyone who does the highest content in s4 without catering to pvp players exclusively (as in, using the missing colour for the elite tint instead).

    Last edited by Lady Atia; 2024-04-19 at 11:55 AM.

    #TEAMGIRAFFE

  14. #67774
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    No, Elite sets are season 3, which is great as they shouldn't giving out sets from older seasons out of the sudden (but you know, just for some specific sets instead of giving everything aswell as gladiator mounts via vic saddles), especially as the votes were rigged anyways. Keep in mind Fated Season also just awarded the season 3 elite sets.

    Also, season 4 has no hero reward stone or achievement, which again, is fair because these are supposed to be seasonal now.
    The Hero stone is not seasonal. You can get S1/S2 still by killing M Raszageth or Sarkareth

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by allegrian View Post
    With the news about dracthyr getting more classes and probably letting you play mostly in their visage form, I'm quite salty about the huge number of customization options their visages get as well as the good quality of those. They got the best hairstyles in the game basically on top of customizable highlight colors and a ton of extra stuff like jewelry and body features. It wasn't as noticeable before as their visage form was barely used, but other races will feel very barebones in comparison when they start going around playing as visages.

    If you compare them to blood and specially void elves, it's just sad.
    Lmao, complaining about Blood Elves not having enough customisation is such a first world problem.

    "OH, woe is me, they only have 4 pages!"

  15. #67775
    The Lightbringer Lady Atia's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    The Rumour Tower
    Posts
    3,523
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    The Hero stone is not seasonal. You can get S1/S2 still by killing M Raszageth or Sarkareth

    - - - Updated - - -



    Lmao, complaining about Blood Elves not having enough customisation is such a first world problem.

    "OH, woe is me, they only have 4 pages!"
    The hero stone and achievement for season 3 is listened as going away on Wednesday, so no, it's supposed to be a seasonal thing now.

    https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com...ds-on-april-22



    It would also be weird if you could get a FoS that's labelled after a season years after said season has ended ...
    Last edited by Lady Atia; 2024-04-19 at 12:51 PM.

    #TEAMGIRAFFE

  16. #67776
    I'll be a bit sad if they don't bring any new customisation options in TWW, things like new hairstyles and face options.

    Stuff like that shouldn't be a "once in a decade" thing like with WoD and SL. It should be ongoing. And no, 4 new hair colours every patch doesn't count.

  17. #67777
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Land of moose and goose.
    Posts
    24,984
    Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    "Emperor Dagran Thaurissan, a direct descendant of Sorcerer-Thane Thaurissan and Modgud, ruled the Dark Iron clan with a combination of charisma, sorcery and iron will."

    "You stand before Moira, Queen-Regent of the Dark Iron Clan. Watch your tongue!
    In time, my son shall rule the Dark Irons, and perhaps all of Ironforge as well.
    A sorcerer, and how do you be one of those?through studying magic, making him a nerd.

    And Moria pretending like she can do any thing even though she can’t as she’s just a council member who failed to take over IF because she was a nerd and the jock Varian shoved her into a locker means she’s still a nerd.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

  18. #67778
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    The hero stone and achievement for season 3 is listened as going away on Wednesday, so no, it's supposed to be a seasonal thing now.

    https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com...ds-on-april-22



    It would also be weird if you could get a FoS that's labelled after a season years after said season has ended ...
    The achievement specifically requires Mythic Raszageth/Sarkareth/Fyrakk rather than Cutting Edge. It being listed is the mistake.

  19. #67779
    Quote Originally Posted by Worldshaper View Post
    I'll be a bit sad if they don't bring any new customisation options in TWW, things like new hairstyles and face options.

    Stuff like that shouldn't be a "once in a decade" thing like with WoD and SL. It should be ongoing. And no, 4 new hair colours every patch doesn't count.
    Me too.

    I mentioned troll beards already, personally would also like eyebrows for orcs, more skintones like different shades of brown for mag'har orcs, new faces for races, tusks, tattoos, scars etc.
    Last edited by ImTheMizAwesome; 2024-04-19 at 01:17 PM.

  20. #67780
    I would be shocked if they don't give new customizations, they've been adding new ones in a pretty steady drip so far.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •