Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Does Iridikron achieve whatever he was waving that plot device around for?
    I would be dissapointed if Iridikron does not achieves what he wants. There is no one in the dungeon to stop him. I mean, he should be able to kill us and Chromie easily.

I always hate when they make villains look stupid or less powerful just for the sake of the plot. Hopefully this time they learn. Things will get really interesting if we get to 10.2 with all the remaining Incarnates alive.
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkarath View Post
    I am surprised to see that people did not enjoy the Argent Tournament. I feel that for the time it was pretty good. Certainly it gave us lots of collectibles (actually I am currently farming them, doing the quests and the dungeon every day, as I erased my old account in Shadowlands).
    For real, I loved the Tournament back then, and I still do. That patch got an undeserved amount of hate back in the day, and it was probably the most filled-content version we got at that point.

The overall look and design of the place was marvelous, you could spend a lot of time wandering around and discovering new stuff. I consider its music the best they've done in all history of WoW. Playing a battleground with the tournament music (the dungeon one) is simply awesome.
    Battle for Azeroth
    Best focking Axpansion!

Do ppl want a full revamp or would a few zones with ziidormi phasing work?
    Personally I like the phasing because it doesn't remove anything which was the complaint in cata

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    Personally I like the phasing because it doesn't remove anything which was the complaint in cata
    Full revamp. The old cataclysm quests are getting stale, even though you can completely bypass them.

10+ Year Old Account
    The expedition to the Moon which turns out to be a Titan Facility(Kinda like a City zone to explore) better then realm of order at least atm. I don't think we should touch another Zereth for a long time now. We don't even know exactly what the Primalists want from the Dream nor whatever the heck Iridakron intends(I guess we'll learn in the megadungeon).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Once i was all up for world revamp, but after shadowlands barely running up in my machine im only up for that if there is some sort of phase, where i can just stay in the world world and not die by lag

If they make a revamp, and with each patch it seems more unlikely to me, I highly doubt that It would imply the removal of content. They will not make the same mistake of Cataclysm again.

The only option for a revamp is having it in a new map IMO. Phasing full continents would be an absolute mess in many fronts, and Blizzard would be limiting the potential of a revamp itself.

Just look at WoD's Draenor, IMO, the best continent ever made in WoW (with the Dragon Isles), and the best questing experience too (here DF is way behind in the main questline). If instead of Draenor we had had a phased Outland, you can bet that It would have been way worse.
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

7+ Year Old Account

The current day continents staying and a full revamp are not mutually exclusive.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    So, the whispers that Sabellian, Wrathion, and Ebyssian were hearing the moment they stepped into Zaralek; were they the Echo of Neltharion reaching out from within Aberrus, or something else?
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    The current day continents staying and a full revamp are not mutually exclusive.
    So phasing then

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    So, the whispers that Sabellian, Wrathion, and Ebyssian were hearing the moment they stepped into Zaralek; were they the Echo of Neltharion reaching out from within Aberrus, or something else?
    The void
    Possibly 5th old god

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Could be a bit of both.

The Sarkareth cape whispers to you. And judging by the name it seems very Void God related.

7+ Year Old Account
    So phasing then
    Sorry, i wasn't thinking straight when i read your post.
    The second line went entirely over my head.

But yea, phasing.

However i don't want them to plant Zidormi in every single zone.
    I want a full revamp and i want them to phase the whole continent instead, and have the old stuff still be available but out of the way.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Sorry, i wasn't thinking straight when i read your post.
    The second line went entirely over my head.

But yea, phasing.

However i don't want them to plant Zidormi in every single zone.
    I want a full revamp and i want them to phase the whole continent instead, and have the old stuff still be available but out of the way.
    Honestly I think we should just get an item or spell to shift you between timelines

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    So phasing then
    No, just making new continents, something like Outland and Draenor. Old continent would be put behind Caverns of Time portal or something like that - it won't be canon experience for new players anyway. Phasing limits them, if they build continent from 0 we could have bigger zones with modern style and there would be no rush to revamp whole continent in single patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    TBF, Cataclysm kind of screwed the pooch early on with its super-hard dungeons and horrible design that punished healers. Thankfully, DF hasn’t had any major pitfalls like that.
    The dungeons weren't hard, they were a return to form after they had been easy for so long. They were not hard, but it was the first time they had difficulty with dungeon finder. It would be queueing an LFR group into a normal/hc raid.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I think the cata version should remain available. I am always against removing content. If they are doing that, they could add the classic version of EK and Kalimdor back too, cuz why not.
    I will not reply to posts that are non-constructive or contain flaming and/or trolling.

The worst part about the cata questing is the huge amount of in your face badly aged pop culture references. They have their place in the game, but having every other questline being a meme sucks.
    I will not reply to posts that are non-constructive or contain flaming and/or trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    The worst part about the cata questing is the huge amount of in your face badly aged pop culture references. They have their place in the game, but having every other questline being a meme sucks.
    Heck most of them were badly aged for back in Cata.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Heck most of them were badly aged for back in Cata.
    Memes are fine in small/minimal doses. Spamming them and/making them full zones and such....is just a waste.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    I hated CSI Miami. I hated it even more after Cataclysm.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Memes are fine in small/minimal doses. Spamming them and/making them full zones and such....is just a waste.
    Modern warcraft has a much more streamlined questing experience with a main storyline plus sidequests. You can do memes at sidequests now and it won't matter. Sadly back in Cata a storyline would span the entire zone with very few exceptions

ESO does this exact same thing having a main storyline across the zone while also having multiple fairly large sidequests in adjoining areas; it also finishes main zone storylines with some form of celebration and every sidequest you complete adds more characters to the finale and even gives you some small update on how the NPCs are moving forward. Usually at least one or two of the sidequests will feature a humorous story. Would love if Blizzard adopted that stance for WoW.