Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    Hm. Well. That's definitely interesting.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    That's why I call it a possibility.
    Inasmuch a possibility as the datamining of "inv_glaive_1h_emeralddreamoutdoor_d_01" on the 10.1 PTR suggested 10.2 surely?
    Ethereals4Midnight

That short-story simply reiterates why the Void Lords/Old Gods are the most terrifying villains in the entire Warcraft franchise. Every other villain will leave a moment of respite and calm, but the Void Lords/Old Gods never do. They're always there, whispering madness and intruding into thoughts.

You'd think that the destruction of N'Zoth would have finally ended the voices. No, it actually worsened them. The most terrifying/scary villains in all of Warcraft.

Naturally this makes Alleria and the Ren'dorei all the more impressive, as the only mortals who are able to resist the weight of these whispers.

How come the Defias Brotherhood were able to rebuild the entirety of Stormwind in a couple of years, but the Blood Elves after 20 years still haven't rebuilt half their city? Incompetent and irresponsible.
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2024-05-06 at 05:29 PM.
    The illustrious Alliance of Stormwind is driven by tradition, nobility, and faith. They are staunch defenders of justice and duty who protect the realm of Azeroth against any aggressors, including the savage Horde. In a time when chaos and uncertainty reign, the Alliance remains steadfast in its determination to illuminate the darkest corners of the world and preserve order in Azeroth.
    — Blizzard Entertainment

10+ Year Old Account
    Recently realized I did not, in fact, have all of the heritage armours unlocked. I quickly fixed that. Leveled a highmountain, mechagnome, and vulpera monk (all mistweaver), and a light forged (rogue for some reason :/) to 50 over the course of a week to week and a half.

And have just finished leveling a draenei and troll to 50 over the weekend. I'm tired, boss.

I'm holding out hope that they've got some heritage weapons lined up to go with the draenei and troll sets. There is a datamined 2h troll sword that matches the tiki masks on the troll heritage, which adds credence to my hopes.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    How come the Defias Brotherhood were able to rebuild the entirety of Stormwind in a couple of years, but the Blood Elves after 20 years still haven't rebuilt half their city? Incompetent and irresponsible.
    theyre probably gonna do it for midnight, id assume

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Just like the Exploring books, they don't want any piece of literature to get in the way of their expansion development, which is always subject to change.

and toward a row of houses, a place she had only ever heard about from Arator
    hmmm
    Last edited by Cheezits; 2024-05-06 at 05:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    We literally don't until it is revealed. You dismiss hints for possibility A and treat hints for possibility B as proof.
    Ah yes, we are dismissing the icon names literally being "goblinraid", just like "emeralddreamoutdoor" didn't mean anything, and the kultiras icon didn't mean anything.

Icon filenames are 100% accurate. People dismissing it are coping, I am sorry to say that. I am not really happy that we are getting Undermine, but you might as well accept it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    Hm. Well. That's definitely interesting.
    Have.. have they divorced them???

I am not sure if to interpret this as a break up or as a setup for Alleria to come back

Arator got dragon tattoos (one dark one light) on his arms from "someone amazing". Take that as you will.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Ah yes, we are dismissing the icon names literally being "goblinraid", just like "emeralddreamoutdoor" didn't mean anything, and the kultiras icon didn't mean anything.

Icon filenames are 100% accurate. People dismissing it are coping, I am sorry to say that. I am not really happy that we are getting Undermine, but you might as well accept it.
    Sure. But just because the names are accurate doesnt mean they can't be misleading. Loads of people thought a Ardenweald raid was a definite going by the ArdenwealdRaid weapons.

All the weapon means is that we are getting a raid with a significant enough Goblin presence to warrant theming the weapons after it. This could mean Undermine for a full patch and raid. It could mean Gallywix invades the Rootlands or whatever, and the raid is an entirely separate aesthetic from the zone.
    Could also mean a Megadungeon set somewhere Goblin themed, or for that matter that it's a raid that is only half Goblin themed, and that is why the weapons look like that.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Ksgrip View Post

I am not sure if to interpret this as a break up or as a setup for Alleria to come back
    Oh I'm not commenting on the short story, this is about that Harronir Orwenya is a Dreadlord idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Ksgrip View Post

Sounds to me like Alleria is just dodging spending time with Turalyon and Arator by constantly going on missions that give her an excuse to leave. Not so much that her and Turalyon have taken a break.

Definitely a setup for Midnight though, when Alleria will have to come back to Silvermoon and save it alongside Arator.

The short story was sweet though I don't think we learned anything? I have no idea why Arator has a house in Silvermoon and I guess they decided to remove the elven distaste for half-elves. It does make it clear he will be there for Midnight.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    Oh I'm not commenting on the short story, this is about that Harronir Orwenya is a Dreadlord idea.
    Ohh. Well this is awkward...

I suppose Orwenya being a Dreadlord is possible. Though personally I would have assumed that the writers have completely forgotten about the whole "Vassal of Life" hook.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    Arator got dragon tattoos (one dark one light) on his arms from "someone amazing". Take that as you will.
    Where's that from? Will he proclaim himself Rand ar'Ator, the Dragon Reborn?
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The short story was sweet though I don't think we learned anything? I have no idea why Arator has a house in Silvermoon and I guess they decided to remove the elven distaste for half-elves. It does make it clear he will be there for Midnight.
    Obviously Arator has a house in Silvermoon to explain why he is a high ranking knight in Silvermoon for Midnight.

My guess is that the Belves have phased out distaste for Half-elves on account of years of cooperation with the Horde, alongside their race dying out after Arthas attacked.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Sounds to me like Alleria is just dodging spending time with Turalyon and Arator by constantly going on missions that give her an excuse to leave. Not so much that her and Turalyon have taken a break.

Definitely a setup for Midnight though, when Alleria will have to come back to Silvermoon and save it alongside Arator.
    I think you are right. Man that was a painful read ( a good one mind you ) but so fucking sad lol.

I am more convinced now Allerias arc is about reuniting with her family after having dominated the void. The he whole “there is hope to repair what was broken”

7+ Year Old Account
    it was an ok read.

Though, the only thing we really learnt is that Arator has a shitty taste in tattoos.

Formerly known as Arafal

interesting cover for the book on the last page of the PDF. Thrall, Anduin, Moira, Gazlow, Alleria and Faerin. Thrall is really super imposed on that cover. But so far Thrall has not that much of an impact in TWW. Perhaps this will change in the last zone and patch content?
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If we somehow do get a void Hunter class, I’ll be the first one to post in this thread to admit my error.
    Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    I mean, trying to worm out of the way it's the WORLDSOUL saga... yah. It's Azeroth reaching out, not some light fairy.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post

Why aren’t you happy?

It’s inevitable we were going to get it eventually. It’s one of the very few big known lore locations we haven’t visited. It was always going to be seen at some point.

Count your blessings it’s seemingly been relegated to patch raid/zone content when it should have been a capital city at the very least.