Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Ohh. Well this is awkward...

I suppose Orwenya being a Dreadlord is possible. Though personally I would have assumed that the writers have completely forgotten about the whole "Vassal of Life" hook.
    As much as some people might wish they'd leave the cosmic stuff behind, they've shown they're clearly not going to, so I would expect them to retain stuff, even the vassal of life hook.

It may well just be chance but it is odd, all the same. Female, seemingly Life aligned, green eyed, bat shapeshift.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Sure. But just because the names are accurate doesnt mean they can't be misleading. Loads of people thought a Ardenweald raid was a definite going by the ArdenwealdRaid weapons.

All the weapon means is that we are getting a raid with a significant enough Goblin presence to warrant theming the weapons after it. This could mean Undermine for a full patch and raid. It could mean Gallywix invades the Rootlands or whatever, and the raid is an entirely separate aesthetic from the zone.
    Could also mean a Megadungeon set somewhere Goblin themed, or for that matter that it's a raid that is only half Goblin themed, and that is why the weapons look like that.
    Or something as small as a singular Goblin raid boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Enrif View Post
    interesting cover for the book on the last page of the PDF. Thrall, Anduin, Moira, Gazlow, Alleria and Faerin. Thrall is really super imposed on that cover. But so far Thrall has not that much of an impact in TWW. Perhaps this will change in the last zone and patch content?
    Cover background in case anyone wanted it.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Thrall is wide. Like, you could fit three Gazlowe's in there, waist-wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Enrif View Post
    interesting cover for the book on the last page of the PDF. Thrall, Anduin, Moira, Gazlow, Alleria and Faerin. Thrall is really super imposed on that cover. But so far Thrall has not that much of an impact in TWW. Perhaps this will change in the last zone and patch content?
    He’ll likely be a primary character in the prospective Undermine and Rootlands patches.

He has history with the Goblins and him being the World Shaman seems fitting for a Life based zone.

Also I noticed a tweet about how Alleria randomly shouts out Darkhan, comparing a void Hallowsfall guy to him. So I assume he'll be back shortly for Midnight in Ghostlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    Arator got dragon tattoos (one dark one light) on his arms from "someone amazing". Take that as you will.
    What does it mean though? Who is he talking about?

Anyway I really like how much emphasize the love between Alleria and Turalyon.

But also, damn those whispers are annoying. How can anyone think that the void ain't pure evil by trying to drive people mad like that. Ain't gonna see this from the Light.

Also I noticed a tweet about how Alleria randomly shouts out Darkhan, comparing a void Hallowsfall guy to him. So I assume he'll be back shortly for Midnight in Ghostlands.
    I’d love a Deathholme dungeon in Midnight with a resurrected Darkhan.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ksgrip View Post
    I see now that I had the miss placed belief the discussion would be a good endeavour while clearly you don’t have read the books and are speculating on whims of something you have a bare grasp and just want to tick boxes for conflict that has already been explored

- - - Updated - - -

He just wants the guy to be bad just because I see the bias clearly now. YouTuber theories doing damage once again
    You are clearly putting to much emotion into this. Like I said I dont care either way, so to say I want this or that is already weird. Well, you are the one behaving in a very defensive way, not me. To biased to look further then oo my hero will die.

Can't wait for Dar'khan Drathir to return in Midnight, hopefully with his Manga design:

The illustrious Alliance of Stormwind is driven by tradition, nobility, and faith. They are staunch defenders of justice and duty who protect the realm of Azeroth against any aggressors, including the savage Horde. In a time when chaos and uncertainty reign, the Alliance remains steadfast in its determination to illuminate the darkest corners of the world and preserve order in Azeroth.
    — Blizzard Entertainment

7+ Year Old Account
    Arator got dragon tattoos (one dark one light) on his arms from "someone amazing". Take that as you will.
    Someone that Alleria apparently knows, as she recognizes the style.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Santandame View Post
    He’ll likely be a primary character in the prospective Undermine and Rootlands patches.

He has history with the Goblins and him being the World Shaman seems fitting for a Life based zone.
    Thrall and Gazlowe are also very close friends, and have been so for a long time. If Gazlowe needs help, Thrall will certainly be there to back him up.

Quote Originally Posted by Raetary View Post
    Someone that Alleria apparently knows, as she recognizes the style.
    It's a longshot, but it would be great if it's Liadrin's daughter/the belf orphan and the dragons are a nod to her prophecy.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Thrall and Gazlowe are also very close friends, and have been so for a long time. If Gazlowe needs help, Thrall will certainly be there to back him up.
    Not to mention his previous hostility with Gallywix on the Lost Isles. If Undermine is patch content, Thrall is definitely taking centre stage with Gazlowe. It would also explain why launch content is so heavily Alliance favoured.

Argh this Damm story something tells me they are definitely setting up Alleria and Turalyon splitting up and end up fighting each other. That perhaps Turalyon is too set up in his own ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Can't wait for Dar'khan Drathir to return in Midnight, hopefully with his Manga design:
    The manga design is such an obvious callback and subsequent wow rehaul for him. I could see him being the "Iridikron" face of the Scourge that plays into both Midnight and TLT if they bother to do a scourge storyline there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ksgrip View Post
    Argh this Damm story something tells me they are definitely setting up Alleria and Turalyon splitting up and end up fighting each other. That perhaps Turalyon is too set up in his own ways.
    You got that from them wanting so much to touch each other but can't do it, especially since Turalyon respects her wishes. The whispers are lying to her, that's the whole point.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Shit hit the fan when she died and he forgave have her killer because there was a bigger job to do. Heck he pleaded to the Light to spare his Void wife; a zealot would have turned her in. There is a wide gap between being faithful and being a zealot. I know we have demonized religion in the modern day (and with good reason) but there is nothing wrong with faith in itself.
    Its hes wife, why wouldnt he save her? A zealot cant have feelings? Also I am not saying faith is bad, but lets not mix relegion and wow here. Turalyon got stopped instantly with one hand, it was already crazy he attacked Illidan in the first place. He saw the forced light infusion on Illidan right in front of him. He got stopped by a damaged Illidan with one hand. Which was wrong. Turalyon must have known in the moment it would have been pointless to continue anyway, for multiple reasons.

I am not saying he is a zealot, idk why people getting all jumpy and defensive about this issue when its mentioned. Some people may not perse find Turalyon interesting my default. Just saying.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2024-05-06 at 06:22 PM.

The manga design is such an obvious callback and subsequent wow rehaul for him. I could see him being the "Iridikron" face of the Scourge that plays into both Midnight and TLT if they bother to do a scourge storyline there.
    He’s the most likely character left with the history and player recognition that could lead the remnants of the Scourge. It would be a lot more interesting than just some random newly created character.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Ah yes, we are dismissing the icon names literally being "goblinraid", just like "emeralddreamoutdoor" didn't mean anything, and the kultiras icon didn't mean anything.

Icon filenames are 100% accurate. People dismissing it are coping, I am sorry to say that. I am not really happy that we are getting Undermine, but you might as well accept it.
    This conversation is weird as hell. It's your first testing build? Not only more obvious things were cut, but stuff like Thal'Dranath WAS ON REVEAL PANEL. Also I see people talking about Ardenweald raid weapons if you need 1:1 example for some reason.

And stop implying agenda into other people posts. I'm not even against Undermine. I'm just asking to not calling things confirmed when they aren't confirmed, cause if we keep doing it word "confirmed" will lost it's meaning.