Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Honestly, the more I read the wowhead article the more I'm convinced most people just didn't kept their gear up to date and were suddenly surprised they got oneshot. Either than or they simply choose the wrong tinker gems?
    I'm level 70 with 346 in most slots and the bis tinker gems/ all epic gems and I'm getting oneshot in heroic as a tank - it's absolutely bugged

Tooltips state a certain value and it's actually hitting like 10x harder

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ksgrip View Post
    There is no doubt about it. She is so heavily tokenised that any other option than being a central figure was all but discarded

- - - Updated - - -

1 armed, 1 eyed half elf black woman. It’s like she collects minority points. Of course she is going to be the queen lmao
    "Tokenised"

Oh you're one of those

Please don't reply to me again alt account

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Are you upgrading your gear at the bazar? You can increase its item level.
    A few item levels isn't going to stop boss abilities that are hitting for tens of millions and trash mobs that are hitting for hundreds of thousands on normal white attacks

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    The Plunderlord set is actually really good showcase on how Tmog behaves on Mechagnomes. 3D bits that are attached to chest or belt will show up even if they cover up legs, because techincally they're part of the chest/belt slot (3D bist on sleeves don't show up for obvious reasons). 3D bits that come with leg slot, which includes all longcoats etc. won't show up at all on Mechagnomes.

With SL and specially DF new transmog quality, mechagnomes become less and less desirable due to the tmog restrictions. Dracthyr still have their visage form, mechagnomes will just look bad forever. I don't see why they need these restrictions, just let us cover their mechanic feet and arms with armor, ir at least make the restriction worth it by adding crazy mecha leg and arm customization like wheels or something like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Not only is the KSM mounts being mechs a genius idea, it basically triple confirms Undermine and a Goblin season. Because mechs.

Probably Titan for the third season?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    Not only is the KSM mounts being mechs a genius idea, it basically triple confirms Undermine and a Goblin season. Because mechs.

Probably Titan for the third season?
    Wat?

Why would an S1 mech KSM mount (which is 100% Earthen design) indicate goblins and Undermine in S2?
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Wat?

Why would an S1 mech KSM mount (which is 100% Earthen design) indicate goblins and Undermine in S2?
    Because I'm guessing that the theme will be mechs instead of all Earthen mechs. Similar to how the DF KSM was an Armoredon each season but it changed theme every time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    Because I'm guessing that the theme will be mechs instead of all Earthen mechs. Similar to how the DF KSM was an Armoredon each season but it changed theme every time.
    Bit of a stretch to confirm Undermine based only on that. Not to even mention Titans, when third expansion is supposed to focus on them.

Wat?

Because then S2 could also be a mech. If nothing else just to reuse the same rigging.

No idea how you would continue the trend with a mech in S3 or S4 though. Which kinda deflates the whole argument.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Because then S2 could also be a mech. If nothing else just to reuse the same rigging.

No idea how you would continue the trend with a mech in S3 or S4 though. Which kinda deflates the whole argument.
    A Titanforged styled Mech. A Mech that is Void themed. A Mech covered in moss and overgrown with nature to coincide with the Rootlands similar in vein to Bastion from Overwatch.

There’s countless avenues that will fit the themes of the expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Yeah, saying "Oh, this is why a longer PTR is needed!" is so pointless.

People said the same thing about crest downgrading being buggy at S4 release, and it's like, who the fuck tests crest downgrading, a feature that is not new and has been the same for 3 seasons now, on a PTR?
    My main reaction to that was "people downgrade crests?"

interviews this expansion have been really underwhelming. they keep talking about how cool the zones are blah blah.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraden View Post
    I'm level 70 with 346 in most slots and the bis tinker gems/ all epic gems and I'm getting oneshot in heroic as a tank - it's absolutely bugged

- - - Updated - - -

"Tokenised"

Oh you're one of those

- - - Updated - - -

A few item levels isn't going to stop boss abilities that are hitting for tens of millions and trash mobs that are hitting for hundreds of thousands on normal white attacks
    Sooo, we now tried the raids with my guild - Mogushan normal is a joke, after that we went into ToT and got hardstuck on Animus haha.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

how you level fast in remix?

Quote Originally Posted by KainneAbsolute View Post
    Faster and faster as you go by design. The cloak upgrades in that manner.

Alts get more threads as you hit higher thread count achievements.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KainneAbsolute View Post
    You play the game, you get xp threads which upgrade your cloak.
    Eventually you get a high enough xp bonus to breeze through lvls.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Baraden View Post

- - - Updated - - -

"Tokenised"

Oh you're one of those

- - - Updated - - -

There is no alt account lol

And it is irrelevant whether you are offended or not by other’s opinions. If you wanted to be impervious to it why even be in a forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Raetary View Post
    You play the game, you get xp threads which upgrade your cloak.
    Eventually you get a high enough xp bonus to breeze through lvls.
    It feels super weird that you actually spend time on levels the longest at the beginning, the opposite of normal retail leveling. The only bad side to this is about half the specs in the game feel like garbage at low levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuaj View Post
    The whole point of my post was that I wasn't tryna make it about her being a minority. :/
    Sure. I also agree they are giving them too many things in common and too much back and forth for it to be about nothing. They are setting them up

Bit of a stretch to confirm Undermine based only on that. Not to even mention Titans, when third expansion is supposed to focus on them.
    That's only a portion of the Undermine confirmation. Gazlowe and the Venture Co.'s involvement is another. The smoking gun of course being the datamined icon named "goblinraid", similar to the underground and Emerald Dream icons datamined early in Dragonflight.

Quote Originally Posted by Ksgrip View Post
    There is no doubt about it. She is so heavily tokenised that any other option than being a central figure was all but discarded

1 armed, 1 eyed half elf black woman. It’s like she collects minority points. Of course she is going to be the queen lmao
    Welcome Captain Obvious! Anduin is also woke character, and if they become a couple, a matrix disruption may occur! There is a limit to everything, even the agenda.

They will never become a couple, that's 100%

But she will overthrow the tyrant dork from the throne of Avaloren and become Arathi Queen 100%

Anduin will never have a girlfriend, for some reason the developers don't want to give him a girlfriend. Perhaps they think Anduin's tears won't be as pure when he loses his virginity.