Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Sooo, we now tried the raids with my guild - Mogushan normal is a joke, after that we went into ToT and got hardstuck on Animus haha.
    Try a raid with only 70s and get back to me

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cherry123 View Post
    Welcome Captain Obvious! Anduin is also woke character, and if they become a couple, a matrix disruption may occur! There is a limit to everything, even the agenda.

They will never become a couple, that's 100%

But she will overthrow the tyrant dork from the throne of Avaloren and become Arathi Queen 100%

Anduin will never have a girlfriend, for some reason the developers don't want to give him a girlfriend. Perhaps they think Anduin's tears won't be as pure when he loses his virginity.
    Do you even think about your posts or do you just chuck buzzwords out for fun?

I gurantee you can't even actually explain what you mean by "woke"

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Bit of a stretch to confirm Undermine based only on that. Not to even mention Titans, when third expansion is supposed to focus on them.
    This is an underground expac, I'd be shocked if we DIDN'T see the Undermine this expac. Like, it should at least be the 11.1 Megadungeon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Roadmap and MoP Remix duration still indicated late August/early September.
    Yeah, prepatch is typically 3 weeks. Guessing 1 day to 1week from MoP end to Prepatch.

Prepatch date- Either August 20th or August 27th.
    TWW official launch either Sept 10th or 17th with headstart the friday before.

- - - Updated - - -

Wat?

Why would an S1 mech KSM mount (which is 100% Earthen design) indicate goblins and Undermine in S2?
    There was a datamined raid item called 11.1 Goblin raid. Undermine is basically confirmed unless that was a red herring.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    It feels super weird that you actually spend time on levels the longest at the beginning, the opposite of normal retail leveling. The only bad side to this is about half the specs in the game feel like garbage at low levels.
    The first 20 something levels of BM hunter is awful. Kinda regretting going hunter.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraden View Post
    Try a raid with only 70s and get back to me

- - - Updated - - -

Do you even think about your posts or do you just chuck buzzwords out for fun?

I gurantee you can't even actually explain what you mean by "woke"
    We were max level when we tried the raids? That said, we are a mythic CE guild, and as I said, ToT normal felt more like early mythic bosses and we were hardstuck on the Animus fight (had like 6 tries and after that our raid time was over^^). Durumu, Megaera (first boss where we had to 3 heal) and the bridge after the first boss were the other problematic bosses.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Yeah, prepatch is typically 3 weeks. Guessing 1 day to 1week from MoP end to Prepatch.

Prepatch date- Either August 20th or August 27th.
    TWW official launch either Sept 10th or 17th with headstart the friday before.

- - - Updated - - -

There was a datamined raid item called 11.1 Goblin raid. Undermine is basically confirmed unless that was a red herring.

- - - Updated - - -

The first 20 something levels of BM hunter is awful. Kinda regretting going hunter.
    That's an issue of leveling a BM hunter though, nothing to do with remix. You really need beastcleave otherwise running dungeons won't be fun at all. Also, current retail BM really need both the 4 piece and high enough haste to play smooth, one which you can't have and the second you prolly don't have yet.
    Last edited by Lady Atia; 2024-05-19 at 08:03 AM.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

The clue was doing 2 raids. However, some fights took many trys.

Then, doing quests, I was able to gain level fast. I recommend the quest of the Klaxxi. There are many quests together.

-----------------------------------------------------------
    The dialogue of Korven the Prime is interesting.

"Ah yes. One does not forget the taste of amber.
    Back when the world was still young, the first kypari trees bloomed.
    From the trees, the amber flowed and nurtured us. Kyparite, we called it, the lifeblood of the earth.
    It healed our wounds and made us bold. It tasted like sweetness and fire, and gave us strength to conquer all the lesser races.
    Many were the threats to our race after the usurpers remade the world. Narrow was the path ahead.
    It was I who suggested our greatest warriors be cast in amber to sleep, to be awakened at the swarm's greatest times of need.
    It was the sleep from which one could never awake. A great risk. A great sacrifice. But necessary.
    Thus, I was the first Paragon. This is why, I am the Prime.
    And now, the Klaxxi call us to battle. Now, I am awakened."

Do you think the trees extracted Azerite?

Quote Originally Posted by KainneAbsolute View Post

Then, doing quests, I was able to gain level fast. I recommend the quest of the Klaxxi. There are many quests together.

From the trees, the amber flowed and nurtured us. Kyparite, we called it, the lifeblood of the earth.
    It healed our wounds and made us bold. It tasted like sweetness and fire, and gave us strength to conquer all the lesser races.
    Many were the threats to our race after the usurpers remade the world. Narrow was the path ahead.
    It was I who suggested our greatest warriors be cast in amber to sleep, to be awakened at the swarm's greatest times of need.
    It was the sleep from which one could never awake. A great risk. A great sacrifice. But necessary.

More importantly, while the Mantid worship an Old God, don't they look more like a Life-based civilization?

Quote Originally Posted by KainneAbsolute View Post

My guess would be that it's the blood of Y'shaarj. The Mantids did worship him, and with Saronite we have a precedent for mining the blood of an Old God as an ore. Since Xal'atath is supposedly gathering the blood of the Old Gods, maybe we'll see it come up in TWW.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Not at all. All that confirms is that there were plans for a Goblin-focused raid that progressed far enough that somebody made an item. Whether they are still being pursued or that raid has any connection to Undermine beyond it also being Goblin related is not something you can conclude from that.

It might just be us raiding a Venture Co. operation in Khaz Algar, if it is still being developed.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Not at all. All that confirms is that there were plans for a Goblin-focused raid that progressed far enough that somebody made an item. Whether they are still being pursued or that raid has any connection to Undermine beyond it also being Goblin related is not something you can conclude from that.

It might just be us raiding a Venture Co. operation in Khaz Algar, if it is still being developed.
    People always twist their minds to invalidate all the filenames and development info, and it's always true. People thought that Kultiras file name didn't mean anything, people thought the mention of Zaralek Caverns didn't mean anything, people thought emeralddreamoutdoor didn't mean anything, people thought the datamined Aug quest didn't mean anything.

If it's far enough along to have icons or a presence in the game, yeah, it'll probably happen. There will be a goblin raid. There is no question about it. Undermine makes the most sense seeing how we literally have an underground expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    If it's far enough along to have icons or a presence in the game, yeah, it'll probably happen. There will be a goblin raid. There is no question about it. Undermine makes the most sense seeing how we literally have an underground expansion.
    This is true, it's just as likely that there will be a Goblin-themed raid as there will be a singular goblin raid boss in the second raid, or maybe even just the world boss. Sometimes they just style drops to a particular fight rather than the theme of the entire raid.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    People always twist their minds to invalidate all the filenames and development info, and it's always true. People thought that Kultiras file name didn't mean anything, people thought the mention of Zaralek Caverns didn't mean anything, people thought emeralddreamoutdoor didn't mean anything, people thought the datamined Aug quest didn't mean anything.

..and you still don't know what 'confirmed' means. If bet you will say "HA I TOLD YOU" when Undermine will drop xD. Which is, again (for 352412 time...) very, very likely, but not certain.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, we literally had an unfinished and scrapped raid of Abyssal Maw in game file for years, you can see it's entrance left of TotT. Same with Defense of the Alehouse BG. Things being partially implemented in the files and then scraped is nothing new.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

7+ Year Old Account
    I mean, we literally had an unfinished and scrapped raid of Abyssal Maw in game file for years, you can see it's entrance left of TotT. Same with Defense of the Alehouse BG. Things being partially implemented in the files and then scraped is nothing new.
    Do you really compare old shitty Blizzard with the current gang?

If something shows up in the files, we will get it. This was true for the whole of Shadowlands and Dragonflight. They are even working through the backlog of old just to give us the cosmetics they were too incompetent to give us in the first place, lol.

- - - Updated - - -

This, 10 points for Ravenclaw here.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

If something shows up in the files, we will get it. This was true for the whole of Shadowlands and Dragonflight. They are even working through the backlog of old just to give us the cosmetics they were too incompetent to give us in the first place, lol.
    Damn old shitty Blizzard for not finishing things

Nu Blizzard totally never does that.
    Last edited by Khaza-R; 2024-05-19 at 03:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like the perfect time time finally experience the Undermine. Where is Kezan's proximity to Khaz Algar in the ocean?

While I doubt the goblin raid icon is a ruse/something that won't happen/scrapped, that's not exactly true. Has it become more true over the years that they tend to stick with what they're making? Yeah, but let's not go as far as saying "if something shows up in the files, we will get it".

I think more of the reason we don't see any of the things they stopped doing for whatever reason is because they've also gotten better at hiding things (no more filenames outside of interface files) and cleaning up as any test builds are much further in development art-wise than they were in previous expansions, and that's usually where the leaks come from/gain traction. There's plenty of minor references to things that never happened in SL/DF and maybe even TWW.

BfA was probably the last expansion where it was so clear/egregious, though. But again we only know that because of the stuff they left in after the fact, so similar things might have been the case for recent expansions too, but cleaned up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is Gazlowe involved in TWW at all? Just seems odd that he's got a short-story in a book if he's not gonna be present, while every other character who has a short-story is involved in TWW somehow. Makes me think they're gearing him up to be involved in something, given he has that new model/new outfit and is suddenly getting some more development.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    Seems like the perfect time time finally experience the Undermine. Where is Kezan's proximity to Khaz Algar in the ocean?
    Going by this map, it's near the S-SE side of the Maelstrom. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say there is some creative liberty at play and it's not THAT close to the giant death-whirlpool. But it should be a close estimate where it's at.

.. and Khaz Algar is between the southern tip of Kalimdor and the western coast of Pandaria. So not really close at all.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    This is true, it's just as likely that there will be a Goblin-themed raid as there will be a singular goblin raid boss in the second raid, or maybe even just the world boss. Sometimes they just style drops to a particular fight rather than the theme of the entire raid.
    It's not. Icon naming has been consistently the same for the last 6 expansions or so.

Items from Xymox weren't called "brokerraid", they were called "progenitorraid" or "revendrethraid". Antumbra from Rygelon wasn't called "cosmicraid", it was called "progenitorraid".

Every single icon that was made for a raid drop item has the "xraid" file name, every single icon that was made for an openworld drop has the "xoutdoors" file name. The only time you will find exceptions is when an item in a raid uses an icon that was previously used somewhere else, obviously, but that's not relevant here.

I mean, hell, we can look at Nerub'ar:

inv_knife_1h_nerubianraid_d_01 is the dagger, inv_hand_1h_nerubianraid_d_02_blue is the unique Ethereal fist weapon and so on.

And it's definitely a raid as well, because dungeons have different file names as well.

inv_staff_2h_earthendungeon_c_01 with "earthendungeon" seemingly being the only one so far.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    They are rather far apart.

Undermine is under Kezan, which is around the Maelstrom.
    While Khaz Algar is to the southwest, between Pandaria and Kalimdor.

Formerly known as Arafal

I would love a Rootlands megadungeon and minizone and Undermine raid and mini zone, the dual theming is great and you already see a tech vs life struggle in Ringing Deeps.

If any of the two themes are downplayed, I hope it's the Rootlands as we have had plenty of primal life lately. But as Goblins are sillier and not tied to the sexy new AR Harronir they want sell race changes with, they may get the short end of the stick.

The dream is both get lots of focus. Undermine deserves more than another Mechagon situation where the city itself is hidden away and rather small because it's an instance. But I'm hoping they put the Brawlers Guild in there.
    Last edited by Cheezits; 2024-05-19 at 05:45 PM.