1. #73941
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    What exactly is interesting here?
    Hints of revamp and more industrial architecture. Also BRF namedropped, which is neat.

  2. #73942
    I was looking forward to making an earthen warrior main alt for TWW but their customization options are quite underwhelming compared to normal dwarves(cant choose moustache + beard separately, too much focus on gems that will be covered by armor...), as well as their racials... Should I just go with normal dwarf warrior?

  3. #73943
    Rather than the canyon mountains deleted wholesale and replaced by more generic docks and piers like we have already seen in Stormwind/Boralus/Zandalar, I think it would be more unique if instead cavern spaces were excavated inside the canyon mountains so the Horde could have internal cavern docks (which would make the Horde's navy protected from aerial bombardment by Dalaran and Alliance airships, which made it to the Siege of Orgrimmar unimpeded), like the Iron Maidens area inside BRF. Though, adding that onto the current layout of Cata Orgrimmar would make for an increasingly incoherent city. It might be better to just redesign the entire city zone from the ground up.

  4. #73944
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    I didn't consider the Veil death runback, but then again it is just gameplay over lore. Only DH's have the lore reason for why they never ever truly die (I am not counting the "Valkyr Spirit Healers & Kyrian don't bring back the PC because it's not their time" as concrete lore)
    The DH thing is because they have a Demon soul, which means their soul is Disorder sourced rather than a standard mortal soul. The same could apply to the Earthen with Order.

  5. #73945
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurahk View Post
    Hints of revamp and more industrial architecture. Also BRF namedropped, which is neat.
    Retvrn to Garrosh. Correct the mistake.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Rather than the canyon mountains deleted wholesale and replaced by more generic docks and piers like we have already seen in Stormwind/Boralus/Zandalar, I think it would be more unique if instead cavern spaces were excavated inside the canyon mountains so the Horde could have internal cavern docks (which would make the Horde's navy protected from aerial bombardment by Dalaran and Alliance airships, which made it to the Siege of Orgrimmar unimpeded), like the Iron Maidens area inside BRF. Though, adding that onto the current layout of Cata Orgrimmar would make for an increasingly incoherent city. It might be better to just redesign the entire city zone from the ground up.
    Cool idea. I'm all for it.
    "We will soon be in a world in which a man may be howled down for saying that two and two make four."
    — G.K. Chesterton

    You'll believe it when you see it for yourself.

  6. #73946
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    What exactly is interesting here?
    Even more hints towards a Northern Kalimdor Revamp.

  7. #73947
    Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Or the soul is just in the gem core. That makes more sense than millions of souls just popping into existence when the Curse of Flesh happened.
    The Child of Light & Shadow doesn't matter anymore. It was illidan & he did wat the Naaru's prophesy did. Or you mean the Vrykul prophesy which was Anduin. How stupid was it that two completely unrelated prophecies used the same nomenclature?
    the whispers and prophecies are unsolved until they are explicitly said to be solved in the game or a book

  8. #73948
    Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    8,491
    Quote Originally Posted by Samin View Post
    Implication of expanding Orgrimmar especially towards the sea with stronger industrial presence and a harbor/port
    I see, I just saw it as.. we will maybe get an extra forge in OG and them founding common ground with the Maghar orcs.

    I didn't read much more on that tbh.

  9. #73949
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    the whispers and prophecies are unsolved until they are explicitly said to be solved in the game or a book
    The Naaru's prophecy was about who would "defeat the burning legion." They're defeated, babe.

  10. #73950
    Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    8,491
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Even more hints towards a Northern Kalimdor Revamp.
    Ye, saw few people saying this. I didn't really read that. More like what I wrote above this quote. Not much more than that.

    I'd love a revamp on EK and Kalimdor, don't get me wrong tho.

  11. #73951
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Rather than the canyon mountains deleted wholesale and replaced by more generic docks and piers like we have already seen in Stormwind/Boralus/Zandalar, I think it would be more unique if instead cavern spaces were excavated inside the canyon mountains so the Horde could have internal cavern docks (which would make the Horde's navy protected from aerial bombardment by Dalaran and Alliance airships, which made it to the Siege of Orgrimmar unimpeded), like the Iron Maidens area inside BRF. Though, adding that onto the current layout of Cata Orgrimmar would make for an increasingly incoherent city. It might be better to just redesign the entire city zone from the ground up.
    Also wanted this and don't agree that it would force a redesign. Fly over Ogrimmar and look at the fairly significant real estate just east of the Valley of Honor; a cliffside about three times as large the Valley of Honor itself. You open up the area between the Blacksmith and the PvP building where the water is and create a cavern for the docks with an exit on the cliff facing the sea to the east (possible with fortifications like a chain system that would allow them to block the dock district in case of a siege). And I'd build an industrial area between the Valley of Spirits and the Valley of Wisdom, maybe diverting the Southfury river to pass THROUGH the city so it can power water wheels while dropping to a lower level.

  12. #73952
    Quote Originally Posted by Foolicious View Post
    Interesting wording. So azerite isn't just azeroths blood, but enriched with energies from the sword?
    For some time now i began to theorize that azerite, isn't the pure essence of azeroth. The blue and gold coloration always seemed a bit weird, and the mentioning of the gold crystal that is not quite azerite is somewhat supporting that. Blue is the iconic color of arcane stuff, while gold is more aligned with light stuff. I don't think Azerite is infused with energies from Sargeras, as that was depicted black and red from the sword, unless these colors don't matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If we somehow do get a void Hunter class, I’ll be the first one to post in this thread to admit my error.
    Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    I mean, trying to worm out of the way it's the WORLDSOUL saga... yah. It's Azeroth reaching out, not some light fairy.

  13. #73953
    Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    Kind of a weird question/thought... do you think Blizzard will add your Hero Spec title to your character's tooltip?

    When you click on or over over a friendly player:

    Bigchungus
    <Dead Meme>
    80 Tauren Farseer/Totemic Restoration Shaman

    Personally, I think it would be a cool addition. Especially for players who are not 100% aware of all of the Hero Spec names and encountering a random player in the world with a certain Hero Spec may incentivize to play another class.
    I like that idea, but they would hopefully reorganize player tooltips a bit if they did it, otherwise we'd have specific character combos with mile-long tooltips like "80 Highmountain Tauren Rider of the Apocalypse Frost Death Knight"
    confirmed by my uncle nitnendo and masahiro samurai

  14. #73954
    I think Azeroth's natural essence is blue and the Order being infused into her is the yellow. For whatever reason this combo creates a powerful effect.

    However it could be the opposite as Titan Constellar energy is blue.

  15. #73955
    Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    The Naaru's prophecy was about who would "defeat the burning legion." They're defeated, babe.
    the legion still exists
    pretty sure the whole thing about a power vacuum has been mentioned

  16. #73956
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    What exactly is interesting here?
    Possible new harbor to Orgrimmar as a joint project between Earthen and Mag'har Blackrock. Aesthetic mix of dwarven and Iron Horde engineering. Naturally woudl skew more towards the Blackrock stuff.
    Last edited by Lahis; 2024-06-12 at 10:44 PM.

  17. #73957
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    And I'd build an industrial area between the Valley of Spirits and the Valley of Wisdom, maybe diverting the Southfury river to pass THROUGH the city so it can power water wheels while dropping to a lower level.
    We'd need a new name for that area. Valley of Steel anyone?

  18. #73958
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Possible new harbor to Orgrimmar as a joint project between Earthen and Mag'har Blackrock. Aesthetic mix of dwarven and Iron Horde engineering. Naturally woudl skew more towards the Blackrock stuff.
    I'm hoping it skews 80/20 Mag'har/Earthen. Bring some more Goblin stuff in there too if Monte's unionizing the cartels.

    If they are able to represent the industrial pieces of the Horde while also representing the tribal pieces, I'd be a happy camper. I'd love to see what a modern version of The Valley of Spirits and the Cleft of Shadow could look like.

  19. #73959
    I guarantee there is never going to be any Earthen aesthetic in Orgrimmar.

  20. #73960
    I'd really prefer if they revamped Silvermoon and other cities before Orgrimmar..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •