10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    Roughly my feelings on the matter. I can handle a digression re: Tinkers, and I've caused a number myself on other matters, but this all strikes me as hugely outside of the entire range of our interest.
    It only gets to me when people twist the most tangentially related topics into an unhinged rant, clearly speaking more to their political rant of choice than the topic they're stretching the boundaries of relevancy with.

I am also inclined to ask how everybody's hoping Dawn of the Infinite turns out. I've shared my own opinion ad nauseum, but I want to know if anybody has their own takes on this or if I'm the only one particularly interested in how this subplot.

10+ Year Old Account
    I assumed Murozond was imminent and he'd be a bit of a problem. I just hope theres good Infinite Dragon stuff and well Murozond isn't permanently dealt with(Even in a megadungeon that'd be well not what I'd want). I haven't seen the PTR though.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I assumed Murozond was imminent and he'd be a bit of a problem. I just hope theres good Infinite Dragon stuff and well Murozond isn't permanently dealt with(Even in a megadungeon that'd be well not what I'd want). I haven't seen the PTR though.
    I mean
    We have seen his death and his birth
    Now all that's left is the inevitable moments where he appears but doesn't die

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    Being a poor writer/person is always worse when your dealing with more serious subjects.
    Peace, love and friendship aren't serious subjects? I don't see you rambling about that being poorly written. I don't know about you, but i hardly get emotional from these so called "dramatic" cutscenes. Meaning, they do a bad job in them too. The conclusion is they need to to improve in all areas, not just "heavy" topics.

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    I mean
    We have seen his death and his birth
    Now all that's left is the inevitable moments where he appears but doesn't die
    Timey-wimey nonsense, we'll see alt versions of his birth and such no doubt.
    Twas brillig

Merely a Setback Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    Peace, love and friendship aren't serious subjects? I don't see you rambling about that being poorly written. I don't know about you, but i hardly get emotional from these so called "dramatic" cutscenes. Meaning, they do a bad job in them too. The conclusion is they need to to improve in all areas, not just "heavy" topics.
    Love and freindship? Nan I wouldn’t say they are serious subjects.

Beyond that I’ve complained a metric ton about how they handled the peace of BFA and how the writing in general has gone from Meh to awful post shadowlands.

You picked the wrong person for the “you never complain about the other thing” argument.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Well, it seems there was no new PTR patch today, maybe there will be a bigger one on thursday, since they have 3 weeks until release.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    Well, it seems there was no new PTR patch today, maybe there will be a bigger one on thursday, since they have 3 weeks until release.
    Either today or tomorrow, yee.

I'm gonna go woke and say "how dare you claim that?" There's nothing more serious than love and friendship. What you did right there is degrading a whole subject that is dear to many people. Shame on you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I mean, we pretty much already learned it's purpose. It was a failsafe for Tyr, containing access codes for Tyrhold and the blueprint for his body.
    Yet it is speculated by Nozdormu that "still had use" beyond that initial bit. And it failed in what Nozdormu initially believed that extended usage to be for. Hinting that it does still have use, but not what he had thought. An understandable mistake, given his current frame of mind.

- - - Updated - - -

In isolation, perhaps not. But those things persevering in the face of the "dark maturity" that everyone seems to be pining for? They are absolutely serious subjects when they acknowledge the alternatives.

Merely a Setback Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Berkilak View Post
    In isolation, perhaps not. But those things persevering in the face of the "dark maturity" that everyone seems to be pining for? They are absolutely serious subjects when they acknowledge the alternatives.
    Ya id agree with you on that, but I don’t think that’s the context they were referring to given the content of the rest of there post.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

I hope to see more world evolution while we were away similar to Shadowlands. What do you think? Is that a good idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Voldai View Post
    I hope to see more world evolution while we were away similar to Shadowlands. What do you think? Is that a good idea?
    Do you mean another time skip?

Quote Originally Posted by Voldai View Post
    We need the see the first time skip first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    We need the see the first time skip first.
    Indeed. Don’t need another time skip when we’ve seen nothing of consequence from the one we just got.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FossilFree View Post
    It's like the off-topic forum has taken on a life of its own, turning this forum into 50% game discussions and 50% political ones. I actually think the forum would be better off with no off-topic forum and a general rule against discussing politics here. Take it to the news sites, this is a site for games.
    Its very hard to say anything these days really.... or ask without getting into something bad and/or offend some one. Not much is needed there.

So to completely avoid it all together is to simply not talk about it simple. So yes I agree. There are other sites for that. There is one problem with this tho.. and that is that social/political stuff is portrayed in the game as well, so its impossible to ignore that for a lot of people. Which eventually will find its way to forums like this.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2023-06-22 at 02:20 PM.

Yet it is speculated by Nozdormu that "still had use" beyond that initial bit. And it failed in what Nozdormu initially believed that extended usage to be for. Hinting that it does still have use, but not what he had thought. An understandable mistake, given his current frame of mind.
    That use was still directly linked to Tyr, though, not to Dragons.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Its very hard to say anything these days really.... or ask without getting into something bad and/or offend some one. Not much is needed there.

So to completely avoid it all together is to simply not talk about it simple. So yes I agree. There are other sites for that. There is one problem with this tho.. and that is that social/political stuff is portrayed in the game as well, so its impossible to ignore that for a lot of people. Which eventually will find its way to forums like this.
    Yah I hate that a lot. Video game devs will push a political view in their games all day. Then they turn around and act shocked people discuss political views in game or on forums and start banning.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Indeed. Don’t need another time skip when we’ve seen nothing of consequence from the one we just got.
    We didnt even need the first time skip. We haven't seen "the consequences" of anything since cata apart from Arathi, Darkshore and Silithus
    I will not reply to posts that are non-constructive or contain flaming and/or trolling.