1. #8181
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    The whole point I was trying to make is that blizzard is evil and you shouldn’t play there games? Odd I don’t see those words in where in any of my post.

    I have also surely been “changing my points like gloves” by staying consistent from the off set.

    Truly what a shame it is to be so inconsistent that I consistently made the same point again and again.

    Lol.
    "The whole point I was trying to make is that blizzard is evil and you shouldn’t play there games" That is hilarious, your point was basically this "Company did bad things = Stuff added like that is inappriopriate(area very close to immoral) because company did these said things and you kept referencing that in your every answer. That what i was talking about.

    You kept alluding to that, but why is it so inappriopriate when it's referenced in a fictional world? If you're offended by small quest that they added to the game, why are you still supporting this company with your money?

    We can continue going at that no problem, but i doubt anyone wants to read all of this at this point.

  2. #8182
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Land of moose and goose.
    Posts
    24,131
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    "The whole point I was trying to make is that blizzard is evil and you shouldn’t play there games" That is hilarious, your point was basically this "Company did bad things = Stuff added like that is inappriopriate(area very close to immoral) because company did these said things and you kept referencing that in your every answer. That what i was talking about.

    You kept alluding to that, but why is it so inappriopriate when it's referenced in a fictional world? If you're offended by small quest that they added to the game, why are you still supporting this company with your money?

    We can continue going at that no problem, but i doubt anyone wants to read all of this at this point.
    Again your projecting.

    I also think garrosh and drek’thar doing homo erotic sumo is inappropriate and shouldn’t be in game, I don’t think it’s a “ area very close to immoral” nor that having it is so offensive that you shouldn’t be giving money to said company.

    So again if your just gonna make up what you want my opinions and morals to be why not just make up what you want the answers to be.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

  3. #8183
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    Again your projecting.

    I also think garrosh and drek’thar doing homo erotic sumo is inappropriate and shouldn’t be in game, I don’t think it’s a “ area very close to immoral” nor that having it is so offensive that you shouldn’t be giving money to said company.

    So again if your just gonna make up what you want my opinions and morals to be why not just make up what you want the answers to be.
    I didn't make stuff, again.
    I just deduced it based on your posts and constant irl events references, because it looks like hipocrisy to me and just leave at that - you think i make stuff up, i think that you're a hipocrite with your thinking about this specific subject and we can just go on with our day.

    Nothing more to say about that, you can make some big ending argument after but im done with that topic, my opinion on this situation and you specifically stays the same.

  4. #8184
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    Nothing more to say about that, you can make some big ending argument after but im done with that topic, my opinion on this situation and you specifically stays the same.
    As I told you, it's a zero-sum argument, the only thing it's good for is sport.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

    Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

  5. #8185
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    As I told you, it's a zero-sum argument, the only thing it's good for is sport.
    That's a smart advice, i never really had long discussions on the forums, but i will stick to your wise words from now on.

  6. #8186
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Land of moose and goose.
    Posts
    24,131
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    I didn't make stuff, again.
    I just deduced it based on your posts and constant irl events references, because it looks like hipocrisy to me and just leave at that - you think i make stuff up, i think that you're a hipocrite with your thinking about this specific subject and we can just go on with our day.

    Nothing more to say about that, you can make some big ending argument after but im done with that topic, my opinion on this situation and you specifically stays the same.
    Lol the opinions and morals you made up and attributed to me don’t become any less made up because you call them “deductions”.

    But your right there is nothing more to say given that your only interested in your own made up points and not what I’ve actually posted.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

  7. #8187
    High Overlord RahEndymion's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jan 2023
    Location
    Segmentum Solar
    Posts
    143
    This is even less interesting than Vardoc & Teriz arguing about Void tinker elves.

  8. #8188
    Love that this thread degenerated into an argument between incredibly deranged individuals who modeled their whole personality around being offended. We're on twitter now.

  9. #8189
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    Brining up none existent double standards is not a good point.

    When blizzard is involved in covers up and partially still denies any of the stuff they listed and people don’t care when it’s still up in game you can come back and said points will have validity.
    Why so much fake outrage?

    You clearly still play WoW going off your posts in this thread.

  10. #8190
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    In a normal world this would have never have even made it onto the PTR after the lawsuit broke the team would be on this stuff internally before the public ever saw it.
    I'm having a hard time following your logic. It feels like you would prefer the game act like Alextrasza trauma never happened which is immensely worse than acknowledging the horror of it in a scenario where to preserve the integrity of the world we are forced to make sure it happens and deal with the consequences of the act itself.
    Last edited by Skildar; 2023-06-16 at 06:41 PM.

  11. #8191
    Elemental Lord Makabreska's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Streets Strange by Moonlight
    Posts
    8,275
    "By the end of the Dawn of the Infinite, the Murozond story is finished, for now. However, there will be more quests following the dungeon. And this doesn't mean the end of the Infinite Dragonflight."

    Welp, Murozond as final DF boss stonks dropping.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

  12. #8192
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Land of moose and goose.
    Posts
    24,131
    Quote Originally Posted by Skildar View Post
    I'm having a hard time following your logic. It feels like you would prefer the game act like Alextrasza trauma never happened which is immensely worse than acknowledging the horror of it in a scenario where to preserve the integrity we are forced to make sure it happens and deal with the consequences of the act itself.
    Nope .

    Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    Nope.

    I’ve already said in multiple post if they want to touch on it they should do it in a better way and even gave an example how.

    So I can’t speak to the made up views of people who think sexual assault would never be addressed by blizzard because of a coverup.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

  13. #8193
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    I think 1 season for diablo 4 starts mid to late july, so i wonder when they will release 10.1.5, i don't think they will release both at similar dates.
    11th July seems to be pretty obvious date. And I hope they push D4 season to August, don't get why it's so soon in the first place.

    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    "By the end of the Dawn of the Infinite, the Murozond story is finished, for now. However, there will be more quests following the dungeon. And this doesn't mean the end of the Infinite Dragonflight."

    Welp, Murozond as final DF boss stonks dropping.
    I heard somewhere they like 3 raid structure. I'm starting to think that 10.2 will be finale of DF, then 11.0 reveal month later. 2024 would be filled with small patches and bonus S4 with proper length this time.
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2023-06-16 at 05:52 PM.

  14. #8194
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    11th July seems to be pretty obvious date. And I hope they push D4 season to August, don't get why it's so soon in the first place.
    Damn, if new patch indeed releases on 11th july and diablo season 1 like week later, then it will be hard to juggle between the two.

    Still i will choose getting hd gorehowl over diablo season.
    Last edited by ImTheMizAwesome; 2023-06-16 at 05:58 PM.

  15. #8195
    Pandaren Monk Worldshaper's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    1,867
    To be honest, the thing which has me most excited about the patch releasing is the fact that once it's out, Dragonflight is kinda unknown territory and we're finally approaching cool Emerald Dream stuff. I just want closure for the Night Elves, and a clue about 11.0 in the story.

  16. #8196
    Quote Originally Posted by Worldshaper View Post
    To be honest, the thing which has me most excited about the patch releasing is the fact that once it's out, Dragonflight is kinda unknown territory and we're finally approaching cool Emerald Dream stuff. I just want closure for the Night Elves, and a clue about 11.0 in the story.
    I know it wasn't on the roadmap but i hope for NE heritage questline in 10.1.7 that maybe will reference some stuff that we might see in Emerald dream patch.
    Maybe pairing them with trolls getting one too, since they always do them in pairs.

  17. #8197
    Welp, they are cutting quest from the PTR id assume the Alex one and the amber one. Which I guess it’s fine. But it’s safe to say the bronze dragonflight are now the joke flight that do wacky and funny and quirky stuff. No more dark an terrible things happening in world of Warcraft.
    People wouldn’t be able to handle it. Zzzzzz

    I think if they are removing stuff like that we should remove the culling dungeon also. Killing innocent woman man an children is fucked up. I understand the thought process but i don’t want to take part in killing a bunch of innocent people

  18. #8198
    Void Lord Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In some Sanctuaryesque place or a Haven
    Posts
    44,683
    Omg just stop it already.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

    Warrior-Magi

  19. #8199
    Elemental Lord Makabreska's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Streets Strange by Moonlight
    Posts
    8,275
    Quote Originally Posted by Utsuko View Post
    Oh yes, it will. And you're going to spend whole days using all your energy to shitstorm on Twitter I imagine. What a life...
    Aged like milk?
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

  20. #8200
    Void Lord Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In some Sanctuaryesque place or a Haven
    Posts
    44,683
    The amount of peoplewhining about "Woke" stuff is absurd. I don't blame Blizz for taking the alexstraza stuff down. Probably not worth it considering their past. Its not erasing anything either. Its just not a topic Blizz can handle optics wise atm and thats fine. Nothing woke about it. As much as I think people need to chill with outrage, I won't rage over the quests going away.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2023-06-16 at 10:40 PM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

    Warrior-Magi

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •