1. #8361
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    We can still kill him. We just can't cite that as the reason and not be called out on hypocrisy.
    We can kill him BUT I would prefer he be saved for a future expansion where we go against all the keepers and essentially rewire them

  2. #8362
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Land of moose and goose.
    Posts
    24,111
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    We can kill him BUT I would prefer he be saved for a future expansion where we go against all the keepers and essentially rewire them
    We already had that it was called ulduar.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

  3. #8363
    Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    8,017
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    We can still kill him. We just can't cite that as the reason and not be called out on hypocrisy.
    Let him meet with hes friend Tyr first and see how that goes.

    Outside of him being a dick and forcefully transforming Helya, we don't have much reason to do so at this point. He still was at our side and probably saw the potential of mortals as well. Even tho he barely did anything to help us in the end besides sending some troops. It all depends on how Tyr is rvived, if hes missing a piece ( which is not unlikely) hes personality could change, but so far it's all guessing.

  4. #8364
    The Lightbringer Lady Atia's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    The Rumour Tower
    Posts
    3,266
    PTR servers are offline btw, new build inc ^.^

    #TEAMGIRAFFE

  5. #8365
    Quote Originally Posted by FossilFree View Post
    It's like the off-topic forum has taken on a life of its own, turning this forum into 50% game discussions and 50% political ones. I actually think the forum would be better off with no off-topic forum and a general rule against discussing politics here. Take it to the news sites, this is a site for games.
    there is a trend with internet forums where they spring to life as popularity grows, they add an off topic forum, then popularity of the original topic wanes, the off topic section becomes the dominant section, and then finally the site owners pull the plug. seen it a lot.

  6. #8366
    Quote Originally Posted by Luck4 View Post
    Indeed, skipping time just for the sake of skipping is worthless, I bet Blizzard only did this minuscule time-skip because of how popular this subject was back in Shadowlands. But back then people were speculating a skip in the range of decades, not a couple of years, LMAO.
    I think its done to age up some younger characters to have a more juiced line up of characters for a world revamp.
    I will not reply to posts that are non-constructive or contain flaming and/or trolling.

  7. #8367
    Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    I think its done to age up some younger characters to have a more juiced line up of characters for a world revamp.
    The dream lives on!

    The fake mock-ups already started, but the art and fans' imagination still amaze me.



    The board is not real, and the creator forgot that the Vengeance model is wearing a helmet:


  8. #8368
    Quote Originally Posted by Luck4 View Post
    The fake mock-ups already started, but the art and fans' imagination still amaze me.
    looks pretty good. disapprove of the upright amani and pandaren trees though.

  9. #8369


    New Brewfest cosmetic backpack, I need this for my dwarf

  10. #8370
    Bloodsail Admiral Darkarath's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    1,245
    One of the achievements of the new dungeon is:

    - Dawn of the Infinite: Murozond's Rise.

    Murozond confirmed, I guess. Really excited to see the cinematic of the dungeon and how his transformation happens.
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.


  11. #8371
    Interestingly, the new Tyr hammer that drops mentions Uldaz in its tooltip. Uldaz is currently not a location anywhere in game. So either a hint of places to come, or just an unintended tooltip text slip-up

    Last edited by Throren; 2023-06-23 at 02:11 AM.

  12. #8372
    Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    Interestingly, the new Tyr hammer that drops mentions Uldaz in its tooltip. Uldaz is currently not a location anywhere in game. So either a hint of places to come, or just an unintended tooltip text slip-up

    Definitely telling, that. Interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkarath View Post
    One of the achievements of the new dungeon is:

    - Dawn of the Infinite: Murozond's Rise.

    Murozond confirmed, I guess. Really excited to see the cinematic of the dungeon and how his transformation happens.
    Is that the overall achievement or a more specific one? Because Murozond does indeed come to be after the Iridikron fight, based off the boss descriptions, so could be regarding that. Especially as that would probably be where the dungeon gets split in two for heroic version (Iridikron's the fourth fight, Tyr's the fifth, there's 8 total and the latter half deals with the changes to the timelines and whatnot so seems a good place to split it).

  13. #8373
    I always assumed Uldaz was just zULDAZar, but I really hope it isn't and this is a hint for the future like we've seen a lot of this expansion so far.

  14. #8374
    cool find.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibelheimy View Post
    I always assumed Uldaz was just zULDAZar, but I really hope it isn't and this is a hint for the future like we've seen a lot of this expansion so far.
    an unusual interpretation, but that would be funny. probably 10.3 raid/zone.

  15. #8375
    I think that the final raid of this xpac will take place in some Titan facility which is responsible for maintaining the barriers which separate the Elemental Planes from Azeroth. Iridikron may assault that facility (potentially Uldaz) and cause the barriers between the world and the Elemental Planes to break. This would be an easy way to justify a world revamp, since the Elemental Planes merging with reality would certainly cause a lot of changes to Azeroth's geography

  16. #8376
    Quote Originally Posted by guro-tchai View Post
    cool find.

    an unusual interpretation, but that would be funny. probably 10.3 raid/zone.
    Hard to say if there will be 10.3 or not, 10.2 is most likely October so it lines up perfectly with expac finale and 11.0 reveal on 3rd November. And DF wouldn't have to be abandoned after it, it's not 2015 where no raid = content drought. Game could be filled with small patches and reusing content for seasons.

  17. #8377
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibelheimy View Post
    I always assumed Uldaz was just zULDAZar, but I really hope it isn't and this is a hint for the future like we've seen a lot of this expansion so far.
    I hope not, BFA put way too much titan stuff into troll things.
    Twas brillig

  18. #8378
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post

    Is that the overall achievement or a more specific one? Because Murozond does indeed come to be after the Iridikron fight, based off the boss descriptions, so could be regarding that. Especially as that would probably be where the dungeon gets split in two for heroic version (Iridikron's the fourth fight, Tyr's the fifth, there's 8 total and the latter half deals with the changes to the timelines and whatnot so seems a good place to split it).
    Yup, its just the name of the achievement for half of the dungeon, the latter half as it turns out. I wouldn't look too hard into it, especially as the first half's is called Galakrond's Fall but we aren't involved in said fall, anyway.

    Looks like priests will be able to get a k'thir style set somehow (or at least a helm, shoulders, and belt). Neat.

  19. #8379
    Is this a future expansion content?
    https://twitter.com/keyboardturn/sta...46701782405125
    We had such items before Legion, Suramar sets.

  20. #8380
    Quote Originally Posted by Telogrus View Post
    I think that the final raid of this xpac will take place in some Titan facility which is responsible for maintaining the barriers which separate the Elemental Planes from Azeroth. Iridikron may assault that facility (potentially Uldaz) and cause the barriers between the world and the Elemental Planes to break. This would be an easy way to justify a world revamp, since the Elemental Planes merging with reality would certainly cause a lot of changes to Azeroth's geography

    Elemental planes have been created by Helya's magical power of keeper with the help of Ra on orders of Odyn , not by a titan complex or facilities but it possible Blizz make a change because its not clear with the "world pillar" in Deepholm for his origin (magical building ? Or Titan facilities to make a link with Helya and Ra magic power ?)

    But Iridikron don't die in the 10.1.5 mega dungeon with Galakrond event ? (not very clear that event for me)

    Elemental planes changing of manipulated can been a possible pretext or reason to make a definitively way for Galakrond reviving no ? By using shadow with Firrak (where is he ? And there sister ? What she is doing with Iridikron during 10.1 when Firrak make a mess in Zaralek ... ?)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •