10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Maybe he thinks he can eat a Titan's soul?
    Inbefore the winner of the corrupt a titan is the elements, and we get an Elemental titan. Wielding all the elements at once.

Azeroth the last airbender if you will.

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    Mechagnome druid ?
    I mean, with Lightforged Draenei Warlocks and stuff, anything is possible imo. They just need a good quest to introduce the concept, and then a good starting area like the Death Knight one with Bolvar.

For the Druids to become available to all, it could basically be a quest where we get prepared to enter the Dream and defend the World Tree. Denizens of the Dream prepare to grant the power over Life magic to those who would devote their life to the defense of the World Tree and Life itself.

Then we get a new starting zone inside the Dream which all new Druids may opt into, where somebody like Merithra or Cenarius acts as our leader or spiritual guide.

When it comes to Druid forms, all Druids gain access to a collection of new forms that are pretty generic and appropriate for all races. Perhaps inspired by Green dragons, or creatures within the Emerald Dream.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Inbefore the winner of the corrupt a titan is the elements, and we get an Elemental titan. Wielding all the elements at once.

Azeroth the last airbender if you will.
    The world-soul/Titan Azeroth going away and leaving the planet as an elemental husk would be a very cool concept. Essentially a world revamp based more around elements than Order magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Worldshaper View Post
    I mean, with Lightforged Draenei Warlocks and stuff, anything is possible imo. They just need a good quest to introduce the concept, and then a good starting area like the Death Knight one with Bolvar.
    To be fair, Lightforged Warlocks didn't get that.

"I may be physically-infused with the Light to an extent that I literally cannot deviate from it ever, buuuuuuuut different paths etc." and they're suddenly able to channel a contradictory cosmic force.

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post

"I may be physically-infused with the Light to an extent that I literally cannot deviate from it ever, buuuuuuuut different paths etc." and they're suddenly able to channel a contradictory cosmic force.
    OK, my bad. I saw some developer clip for 10.1.5 yesterday and there was a guy talking about a Warlock quest he did.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post

Hopefully if a revamp happens they can develop more why every race can be every class. Maybe some class quests, nothing major, just some decent lore.
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

If Azeroth is released and the world is left in ruins, it is a good opportunity for a world revamo but also for player housing.

Maybe some lessons of their survival game will be applied for WoW.

In any case, Blizzard needs to prepare for Ashes of Creation.

Quote Originally Posted by Worldshaper View Post
    OK, my bad. I saw some developer clip for 10.1.5 yesterday and there was a guy talking about a Warlock quest he did.
    They have a Warlock questline that's meant to explain why these new trends have suddenly appeared in races that might otherwise reject them, it's just that the exposition is very limited for the Lightforged and makes absolutely no sense at all.

Making a trial class now puts you in the capital city instead of a boat. Is this new?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkarath View Post
    - The ping system that is confirmed to come.
    - Story quest leading to 10.2.
    - Brawler's Guild evergreen revamp.
    - Maybe two heritage quests more.
    - Holiday events.
    - No Druid for all classes. That would make sense in 10.2.5 after we deal with the Emerald Dream. Maybe Shamans.
    - Rogue rework.
    Be a travesty if Shamans don't get more races this xpac.
    Updated Elementals and Ascendance form too please whilst we are at it.

I don't see the rush to implement all class race combinations, they need to save something for the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    In terms of the next classes being made available to everyone, I see Paladins being next, followed by Shaman and Druids.

Only thing they need to do for Paladins is class mounts. Shaman need more unique totem designs for the races, and Druids
    well...that's a LOT of work to do for them.

However, if they're saving them then it makes sense for the whole Light expansion having Paladins available to everyone
    and Emerald Dream for Druids.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    In terms of the next classes being made available to everyone, I see Paladins being next, followed by Shaman and Druids.

Only thing they need to do for Paladins is class mounts. Shaman need more unique totem designs for the races, and Druids
    well...that's a LOT of work to do for them.

However, if they're saving them then it makes sense for the whole Light expansion having Paladins available to everyone
    and Emerald Dream for Druids.
    DH's for all races could also easily come with the next fel patch/expansion, similiar to dk's with shadowlands.

Also all classes for Dracthyr will come once Dragonflight is over, according to Ion. Which again would also fit with a revamp imo (with the new weaker Dracthyr having to explore the new old world ^.^)

#TEAMGIRAFFE

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    DH's for all races could also easily come with the next fel patch/expansion, similiar to dk's with shadowlands.
    Maybe, but we won't be seeing that for awhile. Especially since they'd need to add the DH animations for the others races
    (good lord, Tauren doing flips in the air)

For me the weird thing is that every other world tree started with a consonant sound; Nordrassil, Teldrassil, Vordrassil, Shaladrassil.
    Vordrassil's original name was Andrassil, for what its worth. It was renamed Vordrassil after it got corrupted.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    Maybe, but we won't be seeing that for awhile. Especially since they'd need to add the DH animations for the others races
    (good lord, Tauren doing flips in the air)
    Druids and Demon Hunters are both the most work. I assume if evokers happen, it will be creating more visage forms instead of opening the class to other races which should also be very hard.

Meanwhile paladins are fairly easy (HD versions of racial mounts exist already) and shaman are nearly as easy (creating totems should be comparable work to reskinning mounts).

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    Amirdrassil sounds weird for French people I guess, since Amir is a singer
    That and the fact that it's a quite common name in arabic has me a little amused
    But it's growing on me slowly.

Also, LOVED the interaction between Alex and Vyranoth! Looking forward to see what 10.1.7 will be about and how it will liaise into 10.2 World Tree / Emerald Dream patch!

10+ Year Old Account
    For me the weird thing is that every other world tree started with a consonant sound; Nordrassil, Teldrassil, Vordrassil, Shaladrassil.
    Renaming it Teldrassil would of been better then this name of all things :/(

Edit: I mean it would of been better to call it Teldrassil but different location or something that means Hope since the whole "beacon of hope" was mentioned in relation to the tree.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Amir probably means Dream or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Edit: I mean it would of been better to call it Teldrassil but different location or something that means Hope since the whole "beacon of hope" was mentioned in relation to the tree.
    Perhaps Luradrassil, crown of the sea? It would be suitable given that it's on a distant island.

Does it matter anymore? The patch is out and the name is set in stone.