I'm ready for Vyranoth to switch sides and get killed out of nowhere
    Like she decides to help us get to fyrakk only to get literally stabbed in the back by him and told "brother knew you were too soft" or something

Fyrakk also knowing that he won't survive but being kinda "IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE ILL TAKE YOU ALL WITH ME!!" would be almost the perfect ending because he's just pure chaos

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revamp Man View Post
    I'm ready for Vyranoth to switch sides and get killed out of nowhere
    Like she decides to help us get to fyrakk only to get literally stabbed in the back by him and told "brother knew you were too soft" or something

Fyrakk also knowing that he won't survive but being kinda "IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE ILL TAKE YOU ALL WITH ME!!" would be almost the perfect ending because he's just pure chaos
    I would prefer for him to have some beef Iridikron for getting set up like this.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    I would prefer for him to have some beef Iridikron for getting set up like this.
    Did he get set up?
    He's been the one who wants to burn everything and that's exactly what happened

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't mind Nelves teaching Humans, to be druids. Druid form is Lion(I think that would be close to bear form) Wolf for *Cat*. Of course that is going along the all races do all classes road. I don't really agree with that road but.... I can't see Blizzard changing.

Stormwind learning druidism from Gilneans would be far more fitting than them learning from Kul Tiras.
    The Drust-druids exposure outside the isle is very recent, while Gilneans were intermingling with the Stormwind citizenry since the cataclysm.
    I mean this is better then learning from Kultirians.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2023-08-01 at 06:24 PM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I don't mind Nelves teaching Humans, to be druids. Druid form is Lion(I think that would be close to bear form) Wolf for *Cat*. Of course that is going along the all races do all classes road. I don't really agree with that road but.... I can't see Blizzard changing.

I mean this is better then learning from Kultirians.
    Agreed. Kula Tiras druidism is a very specific form involving death as well as life, that's why their forms are so.. weird looking. KT deserves to keep their unique druidism and forms, and Humans deserve their own forms based on normal druidism. Wonder if humans will get s lion or wolf for cat form? They have no native cats in their territory, closest are the Panthers and tigers in the Gurubashi territory of Stranglethorn. While they have native bears, and wolves in elwynn.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

What would the human moonkin form be?

10+ Year Old Account
    Did he get set up?
    He's been the one who wants to burn everything and that's exactly what happened
    He did. He was sent as a distraction, while Iridikron was doing his own stuff. Also, he pretty much knew that Fyr will mess with shadowflame, but he didn't warn him about not using it.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Depends on what aesthetic they choose, probably a Moonkin based on a Grpyhon.
    Or a Carrion Eater.

Alternatively, it could also be this:

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Moonkins have laughable customization in comparison to the other forms. It's only Kul'tirans and Zandalari that have special ones. The "old" druid races share the same model with different colours and some have different antlers.

I could see a lot of races getting generic ones like humans for example.

He did. He was sent as a distraction, while Iridikron was doing his own stuff. Also, he pretty much knew that Fyr will mess with shadowflame, but he didn't warn him about not using it.
    I wouldn't be so sure about that. It seems like Vyranoth deciphered the disk that iridikron used in the new dungeon. She also told us in the cinematic the dracthyr will unleash the "aspects darkest nightmares" in abberus when all that really happened was the opening of a giant void portal. My guess is that they are fully on board with everything that is happening.

But this is assuming that fyrakk didn't have any idea about iridikron's plans

But this is assuming that fyrakk didn't have any idea about iridikron's plans
    I'm convinced that Fyrakk bathing in shadowflame is why they opened up the way to Aberrus as Shadowflame is the energy powering the facility.

So it's all part of their plan, Fyrakk waking the ancient Djaradin and binding them to their oath, and letting the sunderedflame retaking Aberrus.

If anything I'm surprised by how Fyrakk was able to keep his head straight because he's shown as hungry for revenge and had many opportunities to deviate from the plan but even after bathing in shadowflame he stays in line and uses the djaradin and his minions as deterrent.

Quote Originally Posted by Skildar View Post
    I'm convinced that Fyrakk bathing in shadowflame is why they opened up the way to Aberrus as Shadowflame is the energy powering the facility.

So it's all part of their plan, Fyrakk waking the ancient Djaradin and binding them to their oath, and letting the sunderedflame retaking Aberrus.

If anything I'm surprised by how Fyrakk was able to keep his head straight because he's shown as hungry for revenge and had many opportunities to deviate from the plan but even after bathing in shadowflame he stays in line and uses the djaradin and his minions as deterrent.
    Because he's not an idiot
    He doesn't underestimate
    He's cool with
    1. Power up
    2. Burn shit

Technically even before they became Worgen, the Gilneans knew the way of druidism as an ancient practice where they called themselves Harvest-Witches. Even before they (the Gilneans) met with the Night Elves, Harvest-Witches knew how to transform into animals.

The reason why they aren't as wide spread to other human cultures outside of Gilneas and Kul'tiras was because of the growing worship of the Light and that it pushed out ideas of Shamanism and Druidism out of human society. Gilneas and Kul'tiras were stuck in their 'old ways' which is how they have druids.

So it is very possible for Humans to pick up Shamanism and Druidism again if they can touch back on those roots... I'm not so sure about ones like Dwarves and Gnomes, or Goblins... or even Draenei and Orcs (They came from another planet where the only thing close to Life/Nature were carnivorous vegetation, giant genesaur creatures, bloodthirsty podlings, half-plant orcs, and some...mind control pollen thing. That's gonna be hard to weave druidism to them.)

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    Scarlet crusade is the pala trading post set. Another blow to the world revamp gang Sadge
    The closer we get to the announcement, the more skeptical I become... =/

Now I think that, despite all the milestones, 11.0 isn't a big deal.

Sadly, the doomsayers were probably right.

Reckon there's gonna be a new PTR build this week?

Quote Originally Posted by Ceveris View Post
    Avaloren is the perfect way to introduce a 3rd playable faction. I hope this will happen to restore interest to the factions because we are going around in circles with the Horde and the Alliance who spend their time bickering and forgiving each other constantly.

The two factions each find different interests in Avaloren and their culture. Tensions are felt, we continue to "hear" each other but a cold war sets in. Discovering the secrets of Avaloren, its cultures and its technologies brings a new point of view on the Titans and challenges our past beliefs.

Now that a third faction comes into play, we will finally be able to have some serious fun. No more eternal linear wars. Make way for a new era, a new turning point in the history of WoW.
    How will this work with battlegrounds? Would battlegrounds remain two-faction and be thematically-altered depending on the two factions chosen to fight based on the queue? What about new expansion zones? Wouldn't this increase the workload substantially for faction-based zone questlines? What about the dwindling population? Wouldn't this split a small playerbase?
    "We will soon be in a world in which a man may be howled down for saying that two and two make four."
    — G.K. Chesterton

You'll believe it when you see it for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceveris View Post
    Avaloren is the perfect way to introduce a 3rd playable faction. I hope this will happen to restore interest to the factions because we are going around in circles with the Horde and the Alliance who spend their time bickering and forgiving each other constantly.

The two factions each find different interests in Avaloren and their culture. Tensions are felt, we continue to "hear" each other but a cold war sets in. Discovering the secrets of Avaloren, its cultures and its technologies brings a new point of view on the Titans and challenges our past beliefs.

Now that a third faction comes into play, we will finally be able to have some serious fun. No more eternal linear wars. Make way for a new era, a new turning point in the history of WoW.
    Why would they do something like this after repeatedly saying they want to bring down faction barriers? It makes no sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't need a third faction. I don't think making faction balance worse is going to help. Really bad idea.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2023-08-02 at 12:22 AM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

A third faction would make things difficult given that you'd pretty much have to redo the whole world to accommodate them, at the minimum. And they have enough trouble with just two factions, a third won't make it any easier.

Also lol as if a third faction would make faction conflict any better. You can't have a resolution to faction conflicts because the factions have to continue.

Merely a Setback Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I don't mind Nelves teaching Humans, to be druids. Druid form is Lion(I think that would be close to bear form) Wolf for *Cat*.
    Any wolf forms should be off the table unless they are going to retcon the wolfheart novel and the curse of the worgen comic as they establish wolf form as it's own thing and one druids can't control without the scythe of elune which just turns them into worgen permanently.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.