Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    First of all, it is an armistice. Not being friends. Secondly, Talanji is currently not in the story. When she is back I am sure this problem will be addressed. Thirdly, Alliance has also accepted Horde after Teldrassill BBQ (and many other shit).

Like it or not, faction war is donezo. I saw nothing but resentment and exhaustion towards it in BfA, and while it is a little crude to just brush it all under the rug, no one really is missing the constant conflict. "Ok, we are enemies. Wait, a big threat emerged, let's team up! Ok, back to being enemies. Wait, another big threat!".

Good riddance.
    There can be skirmishes just like in vanilla. For example with gilneans or night elves.
    I will not reply to posts that are non-constructive or contain flaming and/or trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    There can be skirmishes just like in vanilla. For example with gilneans or night elves.
    Sure. Expecting races to get along with everyone all the time is not very realistic.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicpreds View Post
    We don't fully know how true the Night Elf origin is from what Chronicle told us. Could have been a bullshit origin for all we know.

Also, the Well of Eternity Doesn't automatically have to have been made from Azeroth's blood. Either the Titans kept fucking up with Y'Shaarj or the Well of Eternity was made another way. Regardless, you can easily excuse the Night Elf stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Nozdormu just believed it was a fixed point. We just proved to him that it wasn't.
    By doing exactly what the Infinites do
    The Infinites are bad guys for wanting to stop the first invasion of the orcs or stopping the culling of strat but chromie is good for stopping a similar event.

Chromie went against the one thing the Bronze flight was supposed to do because while it's required for millions of mortals to die because it's the Titans timeline
    It's unacceptable for nozdormu to die

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    I have a feeling that a world revamp in peacetime would definitely have some kind of conflict with the Zandalari vs Kul Tirans. Moreso than a Night Elf vs Horde type of thing.

Or they will just have Talanji side with Yrel/Light over the Horde through Rezan's weird connection to the Light. But I doubt it, as she's cool with Bwon now and they (Blizzard) killed Rasta for her.
    Rezan is dead.
    And she isn't just "cool" with Bwon, she let him keep his status as Loa of Kings.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Yes, just like she sat there and did nothing when her daddy gave Zul a massive war-fleet which he used to attack the Alliance unprovoked.

And in case you had forgotten, the Zandalari agent inspired frost trolls to march on Ironforge, until they were stopped by the High King and Moira.

So, just like the dwarves have to forgive the Zandalari for trying to besiege their home, the Zandalari will have to forgive the Alliance and deal with it.
    Not really unprovoked. Alliance was constantly expanding into troll territories.
    In Stranglethorn Alliance keeps on pushing forward, despite it being Gurubashi territory.
    Dwarves for years are killing forsmane kids, so it took Zandalari to stand up for the natives who were abused by the dwarves.

I know that it's the victor that writes the story, but people always act as if trolls never had legit grieviances.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

But Chromie did the opposite of what the infinites were doing, by stopping them? It's not the act itself that's the problem I feel. Nozdormu didn't die. He's very much alive?

Nozdormu turning to Murzond in that point of our past was not the true timeline, she reversed, and we intervened and stopped the infinites from doing that. Therefore preserving Nozdormu and the titans timeline.

Looks like 10.2 is getting released later than the current cadence. Im guessing no 10.3
    I will not reply to posts that are non-constructive or contain flaming and/or trolling.

looks like they're going to release patch 10.2 on 31th october, just before the blizzcon. i guess the rwf is going to start a couple days later. it's a tight schedule, but i guess they want the patch out before the blizzcon so they can announce other things.

Quote Originally Posted by Zebir95 View Post
    looks like they're going to release patch 10.2 on 31th october, just before the blizzcon. i guess the rwf is going to start a couple days later. it's a tight schedule, but i guess they want the patch out before the blizzcon so they can announce other things.
    The season would start the week after blizzcon, so yeah timing wise it just fits

1+ Year Old Account
    Check out the steps for heritage, too! https://www.wowhead.com/news/new-nig...evealed-334495

Looks like 10.2 is getting released later than the current cadence. Im guessing no 10.3
    I said previously that the timing still works if they decide to just not announce an expansion at Blizzcon and talk about 10.3 there instead. But now that they're seemingly pulling Metzen back in I really can't see that happening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ending DF with just the two incarnates would be a very odd DF ending.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

patch 10.3 is coming 100%. the idea that we're going to be stuck with patch 10.2 for more than 1 year is really stupid. this is not mop, wow can't really afford such content drought anymore. And no, the fated season doesn't count because it's meant to be a short season made with recycled content.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    The season would start the week after blizzcon, so yeah timing wise it just fits
    More likely patch on 7th November and season week later. Patch, especially big patch requires ton of hotfixes.

There is also possibility that right after Blizzcon anniversary event will start and patch launch 3 weeks later. Blizzard tend to do this, they avoid giving rep buffs for fresh reputations, so I think anniversary before patch is more likely than reverse situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Zebir95 View Post
    patch 10.3 is coming 100%. the idea that we're going to be stuck with patch 10.2 for more than 1 year is really stupid. this is not mop, wow can't really afford such content drought anymore. And no, the fated season doesn't count because it's meant to be a short season made with recycled content.
    First, no 10.3 doesn't mean content drought (which let's say is 4+ month gap without any patch). As 10.1.5 show us, minor patch can have substantial amount of content as well. Key is to release patch every ~2 month at least until 11.0 Alpha/Beta (which I hope will be short and focused as DF one).

Second, content drought at the end of expansion is nothing strange for WoW. Most people are "done" with current expac and wait for next one anyway. Really bad thing for expansion is when there is content drought at the beginning, like with BfA (4 months) and SL (7 months). I know attention span is shorter nowadays, but c'mon, I noticed some of you enter panic mode if there is week without any WoW news.

Third, if we compare to old expacs, no 10.3 only means DF has less raids than Legion/BfA/MoP. If we talk about world content DF AT THIS MOMENT has more than Legion and if 10.2 will be big enough, it will be bigger than BfA (which is most we ever got in expansion), not to mention eventual 10.2.X content.
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2023-08-08 at 10:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Woggmer View Post
    That is a horrid excuse. And I repeat this over and over again... Alliance killed Talanji's father in BFA and she has to sit there and accept the Alliance as friends after they raided her home and killed her father?
    Welcome to the world of being a political leader.

What I feel like will happen.

Fyrakk is the last boss of 10.2

In 10.3 Iridikron comes back, Vyranoth joins him but at the last second just before he's about to one shot Alexstrasza with his new void powers she gets in the way and sacrifices herself and she either ends up a baddie with tentacles growing out her back or dies on the spot.

I'm probably 100% wrong.

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    More likely patch on 7th November and season week later. Patch, especially big patch requires ton of hotfixes.

There is also possibility that right after Blizzcon anniversary event will start and patch launch 3 weeks later. Blizzard tend to do this, they avoid giving rep buffs for fresh reputations, so I think anniversary before patch is more likely than reverse situation.
    Literally any date we give for 10.2, it conflicts with something. October 17th/24th, conflicts with RWF/Blizzcon. November 7th/14th, conflicts with Thanksgiving. Don’t forget, the Season starts one week AFTER the patch launches.

Additionally, a 10.3 most definitely means a late 2024 11.0. Without a 10.3, why can’t 11.0 release sooner than late 2024? It doesn’t need to be a year long 10.2 patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Not if the third ends up taking a more neutral stance and the fourth is a longer term recurring villain for the future.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Don't know, what's your idea for final DF boss? It's not Iridikron would be better idea, he was just introduced as well. Maybe Tyr? But again, I don't think he and Iridikron wouldn't be introduced in dungeon if they were meant for final boss of same expansion..

Imo duel fight Vyra.. ice dragon dragon and Fyrakk, fighting over tree, with all aspects on our side, could be nice and fiting last boss of Dragonflight. It could be cool and refreshing experience after 2 fiery dungeons.

Very often something that sounds strange on datamining could be epic (Argus) and some big, threatening enemy could be underwhelming fight (N'zoth).

Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    Literally any date we give for 10.2, it conflicts with something. October 17th/24th, conflicts with RWF/Blizzcon. November 7th/14th, conflicts with Thanksgiving. Don’t forget, the Season starts one week AFTER the patch launches.

Additionally, a 10.3 most definitely means a late 2024 11.0. Without a 10.3, why can’t 11.0 release sooner than late 2024? It doesn’t need to be a year long 10.2 patch.
    Not EVERY date, just Blizzcon, Thanksgiving and Christmas. Imo of all these 3 they would be willing to release something only during Thanksgiving in emergency, but only to avoid collision with Christmas. But I don't think it will ever happen, since they release all difficulty on same time and races are design to be shorter, gap is big enough.

Also, how the hell November 7th collide with Thanksgiving, 23rd November. Mythic start with Heroic and whole raids last like 5 days nowadays.

As for 11.0, sure why not, it could release even in August if S3 last 5 months and fated ones 2.5 month again.
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2023-08-08 at 11:14 PM.