Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Just supposed to be a polar ice cap I think.
    I am reminded of pandaria because it looks like the mists

Merely a Setback Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    At this point you're just lying so transparently, you might as well just be glass.
    It’s got to be trolling.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicpreds View Post
    All of this is just how people in the Shadowlands perceive things.
    Its also how people not in the Shadowlands perceive things: Linearly, in time.

Almost like its exactly the same.

And you have nothing to back up that you're proposing the contrary.

I was super excited that what you're describing might actually be true when Shadowlands started: That not only might the rate of time be different in the Shadowlands, but they might, in fact be traveling through time in the opposite direction, causing the following expansion to be another AU that takes players to Azeroth's distant past: But all those theories were debunked by Calia moseying to & from Oribos at her own leisure & then the developers doing a time skip after Shadowlands that had nothing to do with the nature of the shadowlands itself. Oh well.
    Last edited by Ersula; 2023-08-19 at 04:31 PM.

Guys, it's abundantly obvious from the timing of their arrival, general pattern of speech, complete lack of media comprehension, obsession with power scaling, and being the only person on the planet to be that excited about cosmic stuff/Zereths that this is the same person as Jasontheking/Argus the Unmaker/The First Ones.

It's a fool's errand. Don't bother.

Back to just eyeballing news if it's ever worth coming back.

1+ Year Old Account
    You'll have PLENTY to talk about next week

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    This one clicks for me, thanks! Although I wonder what that spooky face is in the middle
    Looks like White Diamond. Must be Elune.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    They just announced LFD and quest helper for WoTLK. Do you think it could come for Classic Era as well? Maybe this is 1.15 patch?

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    They just announced LFD and quest helper for WoTLK. Do you think it could come for Classic Era as well? Maybe this is 1.15 patch?
    They said in the same interview that there is a new season coming for classic (not SoM2.0) so it's probably that. Don't think they are adding questhelper to Era, nor would it warrant a patchnumber increase.
    I will not reply to posts that are non-constructive or contain flaming and/or trolling.

Better this than to parrot myself for the 50th time
    Honestly I'm resorting to reporting each post in which you troll. You taunt people any way you can, you're an unbearable distraction to this thread...
    Last edited by Skildar; 2023-08-19 at 07:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Let's pivot away from discussing past expansion lore from Shadowlands and other past expansions and refocus the discussion on upcoming 10.X patches and/or future expansion themes and gameplay elements.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

There are a lot of unfinished model files of Horde and Alliance themed building chunks, like walls, stairs, turrets and flightmaster stations. A lot of them had the label "Frontier".

I think they could be building blocks for new Alliance and Horde settlements in a revamp/rehaul, or it could be something used in a housing settlement.

Also the night elf and blood elf boats from DF launch still haven't been used, I believe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    There are a lot of unfinished model files of Horde and Alliance themed building chunks, like walls, stairs, turrets and flightmaster stations. A lot of them had the label "Frontier".

I think they could be building blocks for new Alliance and Horde settlements in a revamp/rehaul, or it could be something used in a housing settlement.

Also the night elf and blood elf boats from DF launch still haven't been used, I believe.
    True ish the factions are seemingly absent for the time being.

10.2 discussion wise, I actually like the idea of Fyrakk's ingot being relevant in 10.2 so we didn't just have him going over the Dragon Isles for no reason.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    True ish the factions are seemingly absent for the time being.

10.2 discussion wise, I actually like the idea of Fyrakk's ingot being relevant in 10.2 so we didn't just have him going over the Dragon Isles for no reason.
    Well we know that Igira is still around, and the Shadow flame and Ingots are definite plot points. Coupled with the druids of flame I wonder if the plot of 10.2 might be partially centered around somehow making the Emerald Dream fire themed.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Where did "Frontier" come from?

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Where did "Frontier" come from?
    I thought it had something to do with those files? Here's where I got it from.

https://x.com/keyboardturn/status/15...719411712?s=46

Reminds me that the revamped inn model was never used in DF.

More of the "building chunks" I was talking about.

https://x.com/keyboardturn/status/15...854432768?s=46
    Last edited by Cheezits; 2023-08-19 at 09:54 PM.

I thought it had something to do with those files? Here's where I got it from.

https://x.com/keyboardturn/status/15...719411712?s=46

Reminds me that the revamped inn model was never used in DF.

More of the "building chunks" I was talking about.

https://x.com/keyboardturn/status/15...854432768?s=46
    Cool, missed out on the group name having Frontier in it, interesting!

"Frontier" hm??

Could be backside related. A frontier to a new land?

- - - Updated - - -

Of course we don't know, but it would be cool ngl
    Yep, it has been one of the main theories since the beginning: if we go to the other side of Azeroth, it's gonna be a "new world" kind of adventure. We did get the diplomat outfit which would fit very well into that. If both the Horde and Alliance are establishing footholds there, it would make sense to create new basic assets for the core races. The idea of a new frontier ties into that very well

Sounds like a code word for a revamp, tbh. As in, the border between two eras of Azeroth.

But it could also be literal and indicate that we'll settle somewhere new, perhaps as a result of the old world being taken over by Azshara's forces, or simply because we're exploring.

Quote Originally Posted by Worldshaper View Post
    Sounds like a code word for a revamp, tbh. As in, the border between two eras of Azeroth.

But it could also be literal and indicate that we'll settle somewhere new, perhaps as a result of the old world being taken over by Azshara's forces, or simply because we're exploring.
    It could be a code name indeed, that would be cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Worldshaper View Post
    I get that you're entirely on the revamp train and all but that's a real stretch there, Worldshaper. I mean I guess it could go that way but exceedingly unlikely. Frontier wouldn't usually be used to refer to something like that anyway.