1. #14621

  2. #14622
    Wow, looks like some of the Velen quest got revealed.

    https://x.com/portergauge/status/169...459206913?s=46

  3. #14623
    The Unstoppable Force Ielenia's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    22,022
    Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    And Xe'ra isn't dead: She's just in pieces. She was also in pieces when we first found her.
    Well, yes, but the core was safe and sound and intact with us on Azeroth. The core which we brought with us to restore X'era. As far as we know, every part of the naaru was blown to bits by Illidan, including its core. So while it is possible that Xe'ra might not be dead, restoring her certainly isn't going to happen in the same way it happened before.
    "Torturing someone is not an evil thing to do if it is done for good reasons" by Varodoc
    "You sit in OG/SW waiting on a Mythic+ queue" by Altmer <- Oh, the pearls in this forum...
    "They sort of did this Dragonriding, which ushered in the Dracthyr race." by Teriz <- the BS some people reach for their narratives...

  4. #14624
    Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    Please give us Broken customisation for Draenei.

    However, if I had to guess it seems the Legion forces are stirring.

  5. #14625
    The Insane Raetary's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Base Camp
    Posts
    19,363
    Quote Originally Posted by Worldshaper View Post
    This Week in WoW came out past midnight in the EU last week, so it's probably still a few hours away. And yes, they can schedule posts in 2023. :-)
    Eh, no?

    They always come out at the same time, at 8pm cest.


    Formerly known as Arafal

  6. #14626
    Lol, we are going to Argus and still not getting Krokul?

  7. #14627
    The Insane Raetary's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Base Camp
    Posts
    19,363
    Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    And Xe'ra isn't dead: She's just in pieces.
    There is quite a huge difference between the dismantled state we found her in, where all her pieces were fully intact, and her getting obliterated by Illidan, leaving us to collect her crystal dust from the floor.


    Formerly known as Arafal

  8. #14628
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Lol, we are going to Argus and still not getting Krokul?
    Considering they are a whole model change, I doubt they would be a barber shop option. If it ends like the Orc quest (we're bringing everyone to Azeroth) then we may see an AR soon.

  9. #14629
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Eh, no?

    They always come out at the same time, at 8pm cest.
    It actually came at 7:54pm GMT last week.

  10. #14630
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Eh, no?

    They always come out at the same time, at 8pm cest.
    All right, I was looking at the tweet.

  11. #14631
    The Insane Raetary's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Base Camp
    Posts
    19,363
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    It actually came at 7:54pm GMT last week.
    6pm according to the tracker. (GMT)
    https://www.bluetracker.gg/wow/topic...8-august-2023/

    And the front page (GMT)
    https://i.imgur.com/csaP8gQ.png

    And the forums (CEST)
    https://i.imgur.com/wYOxIWo.png

    And my weekly routine of obsessively spamming refresh every monday evening at that time.


    Formerly known as Arafal

  12. #14632
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    6pm according to the tracker. (GMT)
    https://www.bluetracker.gg/wow/topic...8-august-2023/

    And the front page (GMT)
    https://i.imgur.com/csaP8gQ.png

    And the forums (CEST)
    https://i.imgur.com/wYOxIWo.png

    And my weekly routine of obsessively spamming refresh every monday evening at that time.
    Hmmm, I must have been late on noticing the post. I thought I was refreshing wowhead as well. I checked when I linked the post to my guilds discord.

  13. #14633
    Warchief Catastrophy349's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Location
    What Sword? That Sword!
    Posts
    2,162
    10.1.7 is so close!

  14. #14634
    We need to have Broken/Krokuul so the Eredar can start competing with the elves for who has the most funny magic variants.

  15. #14635
    Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    10.1.7 is so close!
    i have to admit, don't care about 10.1.7, but the sooner the patch comes out the closer 10.2 gets.

  16. #14636
    Warchief Catastrophy349's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Location
    What Sword? That Sword!
    Posts
    2,162
    Quote Originally Posted by Zebir95 View Post
    i have to admit, don't care about 10.1.7, but the sooner the patch comes out the closer 10.2 gets.
    I care about the new story content, that's about it. 10.2 news will certainly be a treat, though!

  17. #14637
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    We need to have Broken/Krokuul so the Eredar can start competing with the elves for who has the most funny magic variants.
    For me Krokul is such sore spot cause I am still not over the first four allied races giving the Alliance Void Elves instead of High Elves and Lightforged Draenei instead of Krokul. Like, so close but not right.

  18. #14638
    Warchief Catastrophy349's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Location
    What Sword? That Sword!
    Posts
    2,162
    Last time the U.S. had a holiday on a Monday, they posted it on Tuesday. For reference, Memorial Day. https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com...ow-may-30-2023

    Can't say for certain this will happen again, (although it's already almost 2 hours past the usual news time, so it may be safe to assume). Please don't ruin your day waiting for the post!!

  19. #14639
    Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    Last time the U.S. had a holiday on a Monday, they posted it on Tuesday. For reference, Memorial Day. https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com...ow-may-30-2023

    Can't say for certain this will happen again, (although it's already almost 2 hours past the usual news time, so it may be safe to assume). Please don't ruin your day waiting for the post!!
    Don't think anyone is waiting for the post at this point. just another chill (boring) monday

  20. #14640
    Warchief Catastrophy349's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Location
    What Sword? That Sword!
    Posts
    2,162
    Quote Originally Posted by Zebir95 View Post
    Don't think anyone is waiting for the post at this point. just another chill (boring) monday
    Rest of the week shall be HYPE!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •