Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    If its not for Druids, its definitely something everyone can use.
    Na man it's for Dks or locks. MAYBE demon hunters. But druid is the last class to potentially get leggo next patch. Bards and tinkers have a higher chance to get a leggo next patch than druids.

Quote Originally Posted by Worldshaper View Post
    They'll probably take the Zereth Mortis route and make it big, with different subzones.
    Logically, The Emerald Dream should be an exact replica of the Dragon Isles, minus Titan interference. Plus that gives them the opportunity to make a really big zone with minimal effort.

Logically, The Emerald Dream should be an exact replica of the Dragon Isles, minus Titan interference. Plus that gives them the opportunity to make a really big zone with minimal effort.
    I think they will be smart and make the Dream zone be what the Amirdrassil zone will be when it is plopped into the overworld later.

Anyone find it odd that the preview released shortly after that cinematic leak???

he's far too wrinkley to be a stoneborn.
    this is exactly how stoneborn looks when you look closely / wrinkles / bat-ears / bat-noses

Quote Originally Posted by Well Done Steak View Post
    Anyone find it odd that the preview released shortly after that cinematic leak???
    Yeah, that was my first though, a diversion

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    I think they will be smart and make the Dream zone be what the Amirdrassil zone will be when it is plopped into the overworld later.
    Well if the zone or raid looks like a city layout: 11.0 World Revamp Confirmed

........no?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really, they would've needed at least a small bit of time to prep the preview tweet, plus the announcement was already set to be tomorrow. If anything, I imagine it's more that the "leaker" chose a time when information seemed likely and got the image out just beforehand.

the guy who made the thread about the leak posted "i have been hearing some things" here earlier today.

might be a real leak

Quote Originally Posted by vintage79 View Post
    this is exactly how stoneborn looks when you look closely / wrinkles / bat-ears / bat-noses
    I admit a cinematic meeting between Denathrius and Iridikron would be crazy and also isn't out of the question either.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    ........no?
    Then you need to tighten your tinfoil hat, my friend

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zebir95 View Post
    the guy who made the thread about the leak posted "i have been hearing some things" here earlier today.

might be a real leak
    Hey yo I noticed that too!

might be a real leak
    Why does that give it more legitimacy? He definitely just did that to promote his leak. And they already told us they were presenting 10.2 on Thursday, yesterday.

Why does that give it more legitimacy? He definitely just did that to promote his leak. And they already told us they were presenting 10.2 on Thursday, yesterday.
    the leaked image (if genuine) is a spoiler for the next expansion. what does give it more legitimacy? it was dropped here randomly with no explanations or anything. reminds me of the leaked image of alxestrasza from the dragonflight cinematic.

The leak is definitely real. It's way too detailed and doesn't look like AI art.

Just like the bolvar and Alex leaks

10+ Year Old Account

might be a real leak
    I doubt it. Simple enough to make a post saying you've heard things, then post a fake leak.

The leak is definitely real. It's way too detailed and doesn't look like AI art.

Just like the bolvar and Alex leaks
    Looks real. But it would be unprecedent if it belongs to 11.0. Usually this kind of stuff leaks the week of the reveal. A month and a half before is weird. Not impossible, but weird.

Hoping that we get that cinematic tomorrow.

What is really interesting is, what the fuck is that Orc? I do not think that is a Lightforged one, and it definitively does not look undead to me.

LIFE ALL THE WAY¡¡¡
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Quote Originally Posted by AngerFork View Post
    I doubt it. Simple enough to make a post saying you've heard things, then post a fake leak.
    I mean, it's just speculation. Still, on a scale from fake to real i'd put this image closer to real than the average "leak" we usually get on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkarath View Post
    Looks real. But it would be unprecedent if it belongs to 11.0. Usually this kind of stuff leak the week of the reveal. A month and a half before is weird. Not impossible, but weird.

Hoping that we get that cinematic tomorrow.

What is really interesting is, what the fuck is that Orc? I do not think that is a Lightforged one, and it definitively does not look undead to me.

LIFE ALL THE WAY¡¡¡
    Idk, might be a new creature. Personally I think it looks like a stone born

Imagine if 10.2 us just the prelude. Void pokes the hornet's nest with Fyrakk.

11.0, Life goes absolutely apeshit along with the Elements. All out war between the two forces.