Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    I'm pretty sure the main dragonflight leak was the image of the printed promo package with the Alex key art.

I don't remember any cinematic being leaked.
    there was that image of alexstrasza with koranos (stony tony) on top of one of the pillars in valdrakken after saving him.

Edit: yeah, the one posted above

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    Unless this is another game entirely... let the leaks begin? Avaloren heretics maybe? Wrath of the Drogbar?

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads..._175026295_hdr
    I searched using Google Lens, but it only returned random demonic entities from cinematics/art of Elder Scrolls, Magic, Diablo, and other less-known titles. It doesn't seem to be from another game.

It's definitely an Orc. The jaw, nose, teeth, and expression are way too similar, but it's a muted version that we haven't seen before.

Fel Orc for comparison:

We should not forget that Thrall is in the key art, so it makes even more sense.

Humans are smaller than Orcs, but that guy on the back seems to be higher, so I think that is a new humanoid race or a Vrykul/Valarjar who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    I'm pretty sure the main dragonflight leak was the image of the printed promo package with the Alex key art.

I don't remember any cinematic being leaked.
    One of the final frames is what was leaked. Specifically the part where Koranos stands on top of one of the Valdrakken towers with Alexstrasza.
    It was basically impossible to see who stood next to Alexstrasza though, which was why there was speculation about this being a flashback to Alezstrasza as a captive of the Dragonmaw and such.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

7+ Year Old Account

It was this.
    Ah yea!
    Completely forgot about that image.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Well Done Steak View Post
    I was looking at the leak again, is AI able to create high quality lighting, since the lighting on the figures looks pretty high quality
    It's able to simulate it, yes. It tends to not be great at actually applying light logic or color theory. Which means that in a better quality image, something like the light not matching the lightsource's color or direction can work as a tell for it being AI (or just generally less than typical of Blizzard's standards.

But in an image this low quality and obfuscated even more by it being an angled photo, it is harder to tell that sort of thing.

Which is why fakes love to use the "weird angled photo of a monitor" shtick. Because it makes something that in a clear image would look painfully fake instead look more passable.

Quote Originally Posted by Luck4 View Post
    I searched using Google Lens, but it only returned random demonic entities from cinematics/art of Elder Scrolls, Magic, Diablo, and other less-known titles. It doesn't seem to be from another game.

It's definitely an Orc. The jaw, nose, teeth, and expression are way too similar, but it's a muted version that we haven't seen before.
    Looks like some random CGI demon to me. We can't even know if it is WarCraft (or Blizzard) related right now. It's perfectly possible it is a leak, but has nothing to do with WoW.

Calling it "definitely an Orc" when you can't even say what universe it's from is rather premature.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Looks like some random CGI demon to me. We can't even know if it is WarCraft (or Blizzard) related right now. It's perfectly possible it is a leak, but has nothing to do with WoW.

Calling it "definitely an Orc" when you can't even say what universe it's from is rather premature.
    if it's real, it must be warcraft related. otherwise, why post it here then?

Oh so now that we know the name of 10.2 and the raid will seemingly be Emerald Dream + whatever the new world tree's name is related, does it seem safe to assume Dragonflight will have a full 10.3 with a finale raid tier etc? Story wise it doesn't seem like things are about to wrap up. 10.2 feels like the Ulduar/Firelands/Thunder King/Tomb of Sargeras point in the expac rather than a final raid to me.

Quote Originally Posted by ChairmanKaga View Post
    Oh so now that we know the name of 10.2 and the raid will seemingly be Emerald Dream + whatever the new world tree's name is related, does it seem safe to assume Dragonflight will have a full 10.3 with a finale raid tier etc? Story wise it doesn't seem like things are about to wrap up. 10.2 feels like the Ulduar/Firelands/Thunder King/Tomb of Sargeras point in the expac rather than a final raid to me.
    The Tyr setup being inconclusive is the only thing pointing to 10.3 now, and it can still just be a bridge to 11.0. I'd say its 50/50, but Launch did both set up Tyr and the Dream.

If the Red Flight is pretty absent from 10.2 then it'll point to 10.3 with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Zebir95 View Post
    if it's real, it must be warcraft related. otherwise, why post it here then?
    Because somebody wanted to post it here. That's the only reason anything gets posted here.

Something being posted on a free access internet forum is not proof of anything whatsoever if we can't even tell what that thing is.

Quote Originally Posted by Well Done Steak View Post
    The leak is definitely real. It's way too detailed and doesn't look like AI art.

Just like the bolvar and Alex leaks
    I said it in the other thread, I'll say it here too:

If you look at the top right corner and then the "CONFIDENTIAL" watermark, you can see the direction of the text and the angle of the frame of the—supposed—video are not aligned; it's a very common AI error—a very typical, tiny detail of the picture that contradicts the rules of reality (like how part of what you see changes its form when you change the perspective). Those little nuances are what you can pick up on to realize it's AI.

I wouldn't think you would generate the AI image with the text on it or at an angle etc. Not that's it proof either way but adding the confidential and framing it to look skewed would make more sense to do after generating it.

So... Them nedw Tyr's Guard NPCs...
    Future council raid boss, or just there to explain future paladins?

Unless this is another game entirely... let the leaks begin? Avaloren heretics maybe? Wrath of the Drogbar?

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads..._175026295_hdr
    It looks like a creature twisted by the void. Not a faceless one, but a mortal transformed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I see it as a knight of the round table kind of group. Each taking a vow and being knighted for a feat. They currently look like garbage because blizz didn't even bother making them a proper mog, tabard and shield... I wouldn't expect much from them right now when during shadowlands they couldn't manage to make proper use of the 4 horsemen

10+ Year Old Account

IF this is real, those could very possibly be Lightbound Orcs. Fel and Void warps the appearance of people, why couldn't the light do so as well? It also sort of matches what fans have speculated Lightbound orcs to look like.

Belf guy obsessed with Order feels like villain-bait who will side with antagonistic Watchers/Keepers over us. He talks about Order way too much while the others are more normal characters.

The overall vibe I get is that something sad is going to happen to these four friends when Tyr wakes up. They are too simplied in their "one virtue per person" thing and it feels like it's going to be a story about how Paladins aren't defined tidily and neatly by any of that. I almost get XIV vibes from how the group is set up?

I expect main guy and Khoranos to die, and Belf to defect. If this group continues they may change their name to something else.
    Last edited by Cheezits; 2023-09-06 at 08:48 PM.

Belf guy obsessed with Order feels like villain-bait who will side with antagonistic Watchers/Keepers over us. He talks about Order way too much while the others are more normal characters.

The overall vibe I get is that something sad is going to happen to these four friends when Tyr wakes up. They are too simplied in their "one virtue per person" thing and it feels like it's going to be a story about how Paladins aren't defined tidily and neatly by any of that.

I expect main guy and Khoranos to die, and Belf to defect. If this group continues they may change their name to something else.
    They did already give themselves an out by defining themselves by Tyr's Legacy, not necessarily his actions.

They did already give themselves an out by defining themselves by Tyr's Legacy, not necessarily his actions.
    Sure, but if Tyr is outed as a Baby Dragon Kidnapper it won't be a good look to keep repping him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post

IF this is real, those could very possibly be Lightbound Orcs. Fel and Void warps the appearance of people, why couldn't the light do so as well? It also sort of matches what fans have speculated Lightbound orcs to look like.
    I like what someone said in the other thread about how it kind of looks like Galakrond if he had a visage form.

I like what someone said in the other thread about how it kind of looks like Galakrond if he had a visage form.
    I just can't get over how the person (or more likely AI) who made this picture couldnt decide whether the guy in the background has horns, or a really weird axe.

I mean, really. Why is his left "horn" so much bigger, and reaches behind his back?