Quote Originally Posted by Santandame View Post
    Surely there’s some discussion to be had surrounding this. As why not add it in 5+ years if it’s for future expansion landmasses?

- - - Updated - - -

Possibly could rule out the sea based expansion that was predicted a few times then.

Has the cat mount showed up in the Dream?
    At this point I think you can safely call the cat mount a bust. It's not like they pulled an early development model from 11.0 to stick in the middle of SL.

Quote Originally Posted by Worldshaper View Post
    Or portals to different time-phased regions of Kalimdor and EK after a world revamp, so we don't have to go and find the bronze dragon all the time.
    That actually makes a lot of sense. But surely there’d be a lot more. Unless they’re situated at central areas to a group of zones.

Surely there's a cinematic between Ysera and Alextrasza before they all go to ED..... right? RIGHT?

https://twitter.com/BellularGaming/s...6bkfR9tXQ&s=19
    "His name was Gambit. Remember it."

Are they going to make it available to everyone or something?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    The floating islands are in, by the way. I think they did a bad job of showcasing the Dream zone in the previews.
    Generally they should rework their patch presentations. Let go this cozy couch combos and just give us a nice video with nice cuts and maybe a cinematic. Please stop showing those people, not because there is anything wrong with them but it's so boring. With every bit of news popping up the patch looks better and better
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

So after everything that we are seeing, I have decided to remain positive. While 10.2 will just be another 10.1, this is not necessarily bad, as I had fun with 10.1, and the x.x.5 and x.x.7 patches now bring quite a bit of content.

It seems clear that we will not have a 10.3. I am betting on 10.2.5 and 10.2.7. One of these will bring a fated season, but with a twist. 10.2.5 or 10.2.7 will bring the Timewalking revamp, and with It, a fated season of old raids. Three of them, like in SL. One is going to be Nighthold, as we have to go there for the Tyr questline. But this questline might be expanded. For sure to one MoP raid, as It is MoP turn to get a raid, and another one that I do not know yet, but we are seeing datamined Quiraji armour and mounts, so...

I do not think that DF not having a 10.3 is them cutting a patch. I think that it is the new model forward. So, while a little bit dissapointed, I think that I will be able to have my fair share of fun, and that if they keep DF's content cadence in future expansions, even if those expansions would only last until the x.2.7 patch, It would be good for the game.
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Are they going to make it available to everyone or something?
    They want to make sure you can equip it on a forsaken fire mage so that you look stylish while dancing on the graves of the victims of Teldrassil.

Quote Originally Posted by Loreguy126 View Post
    Scarab mounts ++ scarab shield…. *Tinfoil hat theories* let loose!!
    Ancient Kalimdor expansion my beloved...

My fated raid prediction is Nighthold, Siege of Orgrimmar and Hellfire Citadel.

Scarab shield + tanaris set + ion comments = world revamp deniers on suicide watch

HMMMMMMMMM....

Storm the Halls of Valor
    01: Pass Hymdall (New) - Defeat Hymdall.
    02: Pass Eyir (New) - Pass Eyir and her shield maidens.
    03: Confront Odyn (New) - Confront Odyn.
    04: Depart the Halls of Valor (New) - Speak with Vyranoth

10+ Year Old Account
    HMMMMMMMMM....

Storm the Halls of Valor
    I guess we must confront Odyn to seek the aid of the Storm Drakes

HMMMMMMMMM....

Storm the Halls of Valor
    Well that’s definitely setup for the future.

They really did not showcase how huge the tree is.

Quote Originally Posted by zeir View Post
    Scarab shield + tanaris set + ion comments = world revamp deniers on suicide watch
    Looks like probably Call of the Scarab update.

Oh hell yeah. No more having to deal with people who rush even on normal where you can't even take in the dungeon sights.

I just realized, I guess the ingots and stuff from the suffusion camps are probably for that axe of Fyrakk's, I guess.

Bit of a let down.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    I think we have all answers how DF will end.

My theory:

1) 10.2 will end up with saving tree and manifesting it in 'real' world first time. It will stay in same place that is is in dream and will be huge landmark on Dragon Isles for rest of expansion. Something like Argus on the sky or everchanging Oribos skybox (btw, they still haven't fixed it after they broke it in 9.2.5...).

Why the hell Nelf would have to live in new tree after revamp? Mount Hyjal is far more iconic for potential Nelf capital.

2) Tree is last new raid of this expansion. Season 4 will be.. Nighthold. Just look at last Tyr's questline. Not only they pointed out Nighthold, but mentioned they are not sure WHEN it was hidden. Smell like timewalking raid, but timewalking current M+ style. Imo not alone, supported by 1 fated raid every week.

Now question is whether it will be part of small/medium patch with just season or they build more content around it and call it 10.3. New zone is probably out of picture, but not 8.3 style changes to Suramar or just huge update to Thaldraszus.

Imo this scenario would fit pretty strange answer for MrGM interview, when they couldn't tell if 10.2 is last big patch or not. In 9.2 with far worse expac support they had not problem admiting Sepulcher is final chapter.
    Maybe its not a simple answer... Because a
    10.3 patch or 10.2.1 patch are two differents stuff.

At this point I wonder if Iridikron will work as Gul'dan, that was served as link from WoD to Legion.

If we dont face him in this exp, he will lead us to the next... and at the Blizzcon the new expansion will be annunced with Iridikron moving to the Seat of the Pantheon thanks to Xal'atath...

"Xal'atath openly expressed satisfaction after being brought to the Seat, revealing that the Void has long sought entry therein, and thanked its wielder for giving them their foothold"
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

I found the wondrous wavewhisker model in the emerald dream. it's called a "Southsea Nae'dra".

can't post links yet, but they're on a small island in the south of the emerald dream zone on the PTR