I see, I guess that makes sense then. Well, maybe it turns out not so bad ingame

It might have been discussed already. But last night they said that the Eye of Ysera is the figurative middle of the Dream. It seems like it's been retconned from being an actual place or capital city into sort of... where her attention is right now, and where the Dream needs her the most. Which right now is Amirdrassil.

So the section of the Emerald Dream we're visiting isn't anything special, until Amirdrassil got planted there, as far as I understand it. Presumably, there is a literal middle of the Dream out there somewhere, where it is even more potent?

Remember how blizz said they want sepulcher to be a 2 final boss raid?

I'm thinking Fyrakk is "anduin"...

Then in 10.2.5 we're going to get an extra mini raid with 2 or 3 bosses with a titanic theme. Either tyr or Odyn as final boss. My guess is Odyn.

Then 2.7 will close out the exp and 11.0 Release in aug

That whole Tanaris Wastelands set… what if it’s a hint of the direction they’re going to revamp Tanaris? Something à la Madmax?

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    That whole Tanaris Wastelands set… what if it’s a hint of the direction they’re going to revamp Tanaris? Something à la Madmax?
    They should greatly expand Gadgetzan and have it be a more city focused zone. It's a goblin city, there should be enough room for rampant crime and Mafia to provide enemies to deal with.

I'm not really one to look into sets much at this point if only because of the trading post and other stuff.

Like I was figuring those three-piece class transmog were from some Mage Tower 2.0 thing but nope.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    https://twitter.com/keyboardturn/sta...11204289761655

Updated Quel'Serrar, one of my favorite sword mogs.
    Oh. My god.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    They should greatly expand Gadgetzan and have it be a more city focused zone. It's a goblin city, there should be enough room for rampant crime and Mafia to provide enemies to deal with.
    Absolutely, going the Hearthstone way would be fantastic

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    I'm not really one to look into sets much at this point if only because of the trading post and other stuff.

Like I was figuring those three-piece class transmog were from some Mage Tower 2.0 thing but nope.
    I think it's more about how Tanaris has never been themed like that before.

Also I feel they would go more Borderlands in a Tanaris 2.0 zone instead of just Mean Streets of Gadgetzan because they don't seem interested in doing city zones anymore. I could see it being as big as Boralus though.

I think it’s not random though. All these are echoing classic Azeroth styles and characters… as if they will be used later on NPCs or something. Like the Scarlet Crusade set for example, that is so oddly specific imo

Reminder that we have not seen the HD classic plate set yet!

I think the fact they keep adding race tabards, cloaks, and guard armors is also suspicious. 10.1 had Ironforge, 10.1.7 had Forsaken Guard stuff we can't get, and now 10.2 has Belf and Night Elf (Darnassus). Also apparently the Belf icon has the green jewel replaced with blue?
    Last edited by Cheezits; 2023-09-08 at 01:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaganite View Post
    I really like Ebyssians aspect model, well to me its deffo his model! Are we seeing the Aspects being re-empowered this patch with him and Merithra getting new models

https://media.mmo-champion.com/image...r/dragon03.jpg
    I hope so. It would be lame if the whole point of DF was for them to get their powers but end up not getting them.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    I hope so. It would be lame if the whole point of DF was for them to get their powers but end up not getting them.
    Incoming reversed Cataclysm with the empowered Aspects healing the world’s wounds

Incoming reversed Cataclysm with the empowered Aspects healing the world’s wounds
    Reminds me of how Alex does a land healing breath in the cinematic for DF but that hasn't happened ingame.

- - - Updated - - -

I know people have compared the Dream Zone to Val'sharah, but I actually like it more with the open space. Valsharah is a little claustrophobic and theme park in comparison (ESPECIALLY the three archdruid areas) while this is just... a tree and some temples. Also the corruption is nicely sequestered to one area.

Valsharah is a better Night Elf Zone/Ashenvale 2 while this is more Overall Nature.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    Reminds me of how Alex does a land healing breath in the cinematic for DF but that hasn't happened ingame.
    Precisely what I was thinking about

Looks neat.

What happened to the Maladath sword used by Kur'talos? Did it ever become available?

Neltharion just reverses time and we get to see Deathwing flying across the world backwards and inhaling all the destruction.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account

And is it an upgrade to the older model?
    Or old model still better?

I think it’s not random though. All these are echoing classic Azeroth styles and characters… as if they will be used later on NPCs or something. Like the Scarlet Crusade set for example, that is so oddly specific imo
    True though I still would suggest caution at thinking too big about these things. They may end up having a very banal reasoning.

Its easy to see datamined armors and sets and the like and try and extrapolate any number of things, and then it ends up not happening or going a different way.

True though I still would suggest caution at thinking too big about these things. They may end up having a very banal reasoning.

Its easy to see datamined armors and sets and the like and try and extrapolate any number of things, and then it ends up not happening or going a different way.
    The armor is one thing, and some updated models can be understood (DMF gets a refresh because it's a holiday like the other ones)

But human boats? Not just one but two? And the Horde and Alliance airships which don't appear except for two seconds in a world event? And Nelf and Belf boats? And a Human inn revamp which hasn't appeared in years?

Stuff like that piles up. It could be that every race sails to an identical copy of Goldshire on Avaloren. BUT