Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    Am I the only one to find the new dragonriding mount very ... childish, especially the head.
    Even the Enchanted Fey Dragon looks more polished
    Find it ugly, myself. Its like a highland drake doing a bad cosplay.

Honestly its very low-effort. I was hoping more for a fae dragon. And at least some different body-shape. Of the dragons added since launch, two of the three are highland drake body.
    Last edited by Kiivar86; 2023-09-08 at 07:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    Find it ugly, myself. Its like a highland drake doing a bad cosplay.

Honestly its very low-effort. I was hoping more for a fae dragon. And at least some different body-shape. Of the dragons added since launch, two of the three are highland drake body.
    I just hope we get the datamined Dynamic flying switch for all mounts. Would be nice to be able to use any of the old mounts rather than just the ones in DF. Or for that matter, actually being able to dragonride with Soar.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I just hope we get the datamined Dynamic flying switch for all mounts. Would be nice to be able to use any of the old mounts rather than just the ones in DF. Or for that matter, actually being able to dragonride with Soar.
    Hoping for that too. I'm amazed at how much I enjoy dragonriding, especially after I poo-pooed a similar idea (by you, I think, in fact?), so I'm eating crow though happy to do so.

But I have such a library of mounts, I want to use them with the dragonriding system, damn it.

As it wasn't on any of the day one patch stuff, I think it got pushed back to a future patch. They seemed to make a big deal of the Mythic Owl being the first non-dragon mount that can Dragonride.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    As it wasn't on any of the day one patch stuff, I think it got pushed back to a future patch. They seemed to make a big deal of the Mythic Owl being the first non-dragon mount that can Dragonride.
    "Pushed back" is kinda meaningless when we never got any dates to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post

Is this official blizzard twitter page? Or?

For some strange reason I'm restricted to it. o.O

So, when do we think Amirdrassil blooms?

Right after the raid, like Silithus and the sword? 10.2.5?

If it's major content with a city and quests, wouldn't it have to be 11.0?

So, when do we think Amirdrassil blooms?

Right after the raid, like Silithus and the sword? 10.2.5?

If it's major content with a city and quests, wouldn't it have to be 11.0?
    Whenever it becomes relevant again. 11.0 pre-pathc maybe if a world revamp is happening.

Whenever it becomes relevant again. 11.0 pre-pathc maybe if a world revamp is happening.
    It grew so quickly, and with them saying it's ABOUT to crossover, I can see a Blizzcon reveal of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    I'm curious how exactly Amirdrassil blooms... will it just be that portion of the ED teleported to the overworld? or a totally different zone? or just the tree?
    The implication seems to be that it will be moved into the real world once its finished growing. Whether that means its exact location in real space compared to the Dream is still not entirely certain though. Could be that it can be moved to a place in Kalimdor.

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    I'm curious how exactly Amirdrassil blooms... will it just be that portion of the ED teleported to the overworld? or a totally different zone? or just the tree?
    Either a copy of the tree and part of the dream area with some changes to remove the dream influence, or an even bigger treezone like the old Darnassus/Teldrassil.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicpreds View Post
    Just the tree. Amirdrassil is growing within the Emerald Dream rn. That whole area isn't going with the tree.
    Yeah, but it's up in the air of the new Nelf settlement will be on the tree or not. If not it will need land to go with it.

HMMMMMMMMM....

Storm the Halls of Valor
    01: Pass Hymdall (New) - Defeat Hymdall.
    02: Pass Eyir (New) - Pass Eyir and her shield maidens.
    03: Confront Odyn (New) - Confront Odyn.
    04: Depart the Halls of Valor (New) - Speak with Vyranoth
    Nice. Finally it is payback time.

The leaves of Amir being Teldrassil Purple makes me think that they will be going with a (mostly) 1:1 recreation of Darnassus and Shadowglen.

The leaves of Amir being Teldrassil Purple makes me think that they will be going with a (mostly) 1:1 recreation of Darnassus and Shadowglen.
    That doesn't really make much sense, and Teldrassil/darnassus had green leaves. It was just the tiny/bear trees that have purple.

Last edited by Hitei; 2023-09-08 at 09:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    That doesn't really make much sense, and Teldrassil/darnassus had green leaves. It was just the tiny/bear trees that have purple.

I remembered incorrectly. Then they are going for ashenvale vibes, unless it turns green when it phases in.