1. #16361
    is there a source to the demon moto mount? If not, do you expect trading post, store or next expansion collector edition? XD

  2. #16362
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    Warthion and mordenaku prince of netherwing
    https://twitter.com/Portergauge/stat...28332758118630
    I like this, an idea I had long ago for Wrathion was for him to form a new flight of the spinoffs of the black flight, so that's pretty much how this is going. Neat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skildar View Post
    is there a source to the demon moto mount? If not, do you expect trading post, store or next expansion collector edition? XD
    No source yet, far as I know anyway. I'd say trading post or store right now, but I'd be happy to be wrong.

  3. #16363
    Quote Originally Posted by CasualFilth View Post
    I just have a gut feeling the 10.3 raid will be Titan themed (re: Ulduar/Throne of Thunder, etc.)
    Fyrakk drops AOTC mount. He is the final boss.

  4. #16364
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Fyrakk drops AOTC mount. He is the final boss.
    Or it's a new thing the developers are doing, similar to how AotC mounts suddenly appeared in MoP.
    They did say there was more story after 10.2, which could easily mean 10.3 with a raid, even if it's only a small one.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

  5. #16365
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Or it's a new thing the developers are doing, similar to how AotC mounts suddenly appeared in MoP.
    They did say there was more story after 10.2, which could easily mean 10.3 with a raid, even if it's only a small one.
    More story doesn't also necessarily mean 10.3.

    10.2.5 and 10.2.7 can also offer more story.

  6. #16366
    I think 10.2.5/10.2.7 may have a (regular sized) dungeon, but no zone or raid, so no 10.3.

    The supposed "other half of Uldaman 2" if it's facing Tyr, or Vakthros if they want to do something with Khadgar and the Blue.

  7. #16367
    Quote Originally Posted by Worldshaper View Post
    The Dream, I think it's safe to say at this point, has a much more toned down look. More realistic colours. Just like Val'sharah. Sure there are some swirlies and a few rays of moonlight scattered about the place. But it looks much more like a regular forest than Ashenvale does. Ashenvale feels more similar to Ardenweald.

    Is this just a historical glitch caused by the fact that 10.2 uses Val'sharah assets, made before they updated classic Ashenvale assets in BfA? Or does this say something? Is northern Kalimdor and its forests even more enchanted than the Emerald Dream, and if so, why?
    Correct me if I'm wrong (and I very well may be), but on one of our first missions in Val'sharah in Legion we ride with Malfuurion to Ysera. On the way doesn't he say something about, "Val'sharah is as close to the Emerald Dream as we can get here on Azeroth."? If so, this is probably why the Emerald Dream looks the way it does.

  8. #16368
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Or it's a new thing the developers are doing, similar to how AotC mounts suddenly appeared in MoP.
    They did say there was more story after 10.2, which could easily mean 10.3 with a raid, even if it's only a small one.
    I think there's going to be an extra mini raid in 2.5 with the true final boss, kinda like how ruby sanctum was an extra raid after ICC.

    Think about it, this raid has 9 bosses. Final raids always have at least 10 bosses.

    Then 2.7 will close it off with a 11.0 release in Aug

  9. #16369
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Or it's a new thing the developers are doing, similar to how AotC mounts suddenly appeared in MoP.
    They did say there was more story after 10.2, which could easily mean 10.3 with a raid, even if it's only a small one.


    That level of copium....

  10. #16370
    Speaking of Tyr... I thought this toy was VERY interesting.

    https://ptr.wowdb.com/items/208798-r...-of-tyrs-guard

    The MEMORIES of Tyrs Guard? Are they gone already?

  11. #16371
    https://twitter.com/keyboardturn/sta...74259317366873



    Well, she is talking about Amirdrassil I guess? But when it sprouts I doubt it would take them with it. So it's probably going to sprout in Ohn'ahran plains.

  12. #16372
    Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    That level of copium....
    Like what? As for now, the only indication that 10.2 is a final raid tier is what, AOTC mount which covers a pattern existing for 4 last expansions? Ah right, roadmap ends on 2023, lol…

    Story, altough not much is known about 10.2, seems too be far from over, and it’s hard to imagine that killing Fyrakk could serve for satisfying conclusion.
    Story bits suggest that we will gather other dragon species, perhaps building a pretty solid army to fight of the last villian of that expansion. So unless the big brain behind DF, Iridkron, is dealt with in 10.2.5, or his storyline spans over to the next expansion, I can’t see a serious reason for DF story to be cut just like that.
    On top of that, Blizzard constantly brags about the new patch cadence quality that came with DF. It even happened in the most recent interview. I wouldn’t be so confident if that was the last patch.
    But if we are in a topic of patterns - Shadowlands and WoD were actually an outlier when it comes to the patch numbers - BfA had 4 raid tiers with a mid-tier raid, Legion had 4 raid tiers and a mid-tier raid. Both WoD and Shadowlands had development issues with presumably tons of content cut out.
    That doesn’t seem to be the case for DF.

  13. #16373


    Interesting that Tanaris Wastelands set... also dreadlord armour! I wonder where they're heading with all of this

  14. #16374
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebron View Post
    Like what? As for now, the only indication that 10.2 is a final raid tier is what, AOTC mount which covers a pattern existing for 4 last expansions? Ah right, roadmap ends on 2023, lol…

    Story, altough not much is known about 10.2, seems too be far from over, and it’s hard to imagine that killing Fyrakk could serve for satisfying conclusion.
    Story bits suggest that we will gather other dragon species, perhaps building a pretty solid army to fight of the last villian of that expansion. So unless the big brain behind DF, Iridkron, is dealt with in 10.2.5, or his storyline spans over to the next expansion, I can’t see a serious reason for DF story to be cut just like that.
    On top of that, Blizzard constantly brags about the new patch cadence quality that came with DF. It even happened in the most recent interview. I wouldn’t be so confident if that was the last patch.
    But if we are in a topic of patterns - Shadowlands and WoD were actually an outlier when it comes to the patch numbers - BfA had 4 raid tiers with a mid-tier raid, Legion had 4 raid tiers and a mid-tier raid. Both WoD and Shadowlands had development issues with presumably tons of content cut out.
    That doesn’t seem to be the case for DF.
    It's more than enough indication.

    I never said its last patch. But last raid tier.

    We'll probably have 10.2.5/7 patches rolling. or even 10.3 with s4. But no new raid. Just "fated" bullsh!t and story conclusion.

    99% we're not killing Iridikon (w/e spelling) this expansion as hes dealing with something else atm. We don't even know where he went.

    Tho it's funny how hes well informed about what happened for dozens of thousands of years

  15. #16375
    Quote Originally Posted by Well Done Steak View Post

    Think about it, this raid has 9 bosses. Final raids always have at least 10 bosses.
    Most, but not every. Sunwell's got 6, though you could argue that's before a pattern was set. Dragon Soul had 8.

    Rest are above 10 all, though, yeah.

    Still, I think its silly to say that because most final raids had 10+ bosses, this isn't a final raid. We love to see patterns in things where they may not truly exist.

  16. #16376
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebron View Post
    Like what? As for now, the only indication that 10.2 is a final raid tier is what, AOTC mount which covers a pattern existing for 4 last expansions? Ah right, roadmap ends on 2023, lol…
    And, you know, that there's a 95% chance that they announce a new expansion in eight weeks.

  17. #16377
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Interesting that Tanaris Wastelands set... also dreadlord armour! I wonder where they're heading with all of this
    They're doing a few other sets themed around NPCs so I wouldn't be surprised if its store stuff, except that's usually kept secured. So no idea

    Trading post would be the sensible place

  18. #16378
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    https://twitter.com/keyboardturn/sta...74259317366873



    Well, she is talking about Amirdrassil I guess? But when it sprouts I doubt it would take them with it. So it's probably going to sprout in Ohn'ahran plains.
    Probably I am hard cope-ing still, but I don't think it's a done deal that Amirdrassil will sprout in Oha'ahra Plains.

    Amirdrassil truly is just the tree in the middle, with the rest of the area being a part of the Emerald Dream. Sure, maybe they can make a phased version of the area in the same place that it occupies in the dream, but if only the tree is to come over (and have a new city built on top) it could still potentially be anywhere.

  19. #16379
    They're adding glow, slit and star eyes for all the races in 10.2 according to datamining... Visage choice coming for Dracthyr?

  20. #16380
    Have you guys seen the LFR tints coming out for the new Tier sets?
    The Warrior, Rogue, An DK are all probably the best looking of the other tints

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •